PDA

View Full Version : Intertops application denied

shoeman
10-06-2005, 09:41 AM
I tried to set up an Intertops account recently and received the following email:

Dear ROBERT,

We regret to inform you that we are unable to accept your application.

Please contact our customer services department if you feel there has
been an error and we will endeavour to resolve the issue as quickly as
possible.

All of my information was entered correctly and honestly. I do have a Party account and an Empire account with the same info (including email address). I sent an email but did not get a reply. Is it worth calling to try to straighten it out?

Thanks

mattw
10-06-2005, 09:43 AM
yes

TobDog
10-06-2005, 09:57 AM
resubmit it with different email address, you will probaby get right thru. Also make sure you dont have any party skis installed(currently) on the computer you are signing up on.

shoeman
10-06-2005, 10:00 AM
I went ahead and called Intertops to inquire about why my account was denied. The first question the person from support asked was "Do you have an account with Empire Poker or Party Poker". I answered "Yes". She said that I could not open an account there unless I closed my accounts at Party and Empire. Anybody else have this problem recently?

My main reason for opening an account with Intertops was to have another Party skin with RB. How can I prevent this from happening if I try to open an account with Eurobet? Should I use a different email address?

Thanks.
Rob

vilemerchant
10-06-2005, 12:17 PM
Intertops are crap anyway. A better bet would be multipoker.

HoldEmKillah
10-06-2005, 01:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Intertops are crap anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

siccjay
10-06-2005, 04:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Intertops are crap anyway. A better bet would be multipoker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are they crap?