PDA

View Full Version : Party points question

crazy canuck
10-06-2005, 08:06 AM
Party sent me an e-mail saying I'll get $175 if I collect 1855 regular party points. So can I just deposit $500 4 times and collect the money?

jrz1972
10-06-2005, 08:07 AM
No. The points you get for depositing are bonus points. Regular points are points you earn for actually playing raked hands.

boose_bagina
10-06-2005, 08:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
No. The points you get for depositing are bonus points. Regular points are points you earn for actually playing raked hands.

[/ QUOTE ]
no biggie, regular points are ten times easier to clear then bonus points anyways, especially if you rock NL. You'll have your bonus cleared in no time, half an hour tops.

crazy canuck
10-06-2005, 08:33 AM
no biggie, regular points are ten times easier to clear then bonus points anyways, especially if you rock NL. You'll have your bonus cleared in no time, half an hour tops.

So you're saying the bonus points are converted into regular points?

10-06-2005, 09:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, and the previous poster was wrong as well. Everyone who has done the calculations on how much they'll make per hour from the points bonus has concluded that it is less than one would get from rakeback at a party skin. It's only worth doing if you were going to be playing at party anyway.

boose_bagina
10-06-2005, 10:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, and the previous poster was wrong as well. Everyone who has done the calculations on how much they'll make per hour from the points bonus has concluded that it is less than one would get from rakeback at a party skin. It's only worth doing if you were going to be playing at party anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]
me so stupid!!!11!

crazy canuck
10-06-2005, 12:12 PM
nm

DeeJ
10-06-2005, 12:50 PM
I haven't got no email and no offer. Why do I suck? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

kmprsdrm
10-06-2005, 12:54 PM
can someone explain how the points are calculated?
found nothing on their site.
thx