PDA

View Full Version : useful programs for us grinders

10-06-2005, 04:31 AM
what are some useful programs that can help us?

stuff like multitable helper

when i run pokertracker and pokerace, my computer is pretty lagg, i like to 4 table. is there anything that can help my computer run faster and stuff like that?

Maulik
10-06-2005, 04:34 AM

link please?

10-07-2005, 12:54 AM
???

WillyTrailer
10-07-2005, 01:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
???

[/ QUOTE ]

What is this "multitable helper" you speak of?

-WT

WillyTrailer
10-07-2005, 01:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
what are some useful programs that can help us?

when i run pokertracker and pokerace, my computer is pretty lagg, i like to 4 table. is there anything that can help my computer run faster and stuff like that?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just use pokertracker and pokerace. I don't know of any better combination. I suggest you invest some poker winnings in a new computer!

-WT

p.s. also try just importing in pokertracker once every five minutes instead of once per minute. this should help a lot if you're not already doing it.

PITTM
10-07-2005, 01:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]

link please?

[/ QUOTE ]

i told a guy i was playing with today that everyone else at the table had "super mega flop magnets". he replied "theres no such thing as a super mega flop magnet". i think multitable helper is the same phenomenon.

rj

newhizzle
10-07-2005, 01:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

link please?

[/ QUOTE ]

i told a guy i was playing with today that everyone else at the table had "super mega flop magnets". he replied "theres no such thing as a super mega flop magnet". i think multitable helper is the same phenomenon.

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

search software, i downloaded it but havent really used it, it basically organizes your open tables so that one pops up in a certain way when its your turn to act or something, but in a different way than it already does, i think its meant for people playing on more than 4 tables on one screen, theres a very very long thread on it in software, i still dont really understand it, but i havent really tried to yet

newhizzle
10-07-2005, 02:03 AM
here (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2458555&page=&view=&sb=5& o=&fpart=1&vc=1) , theres also a thread about version 2 on the first page of software right now

Argus
10-07-2005, 05:58 AM
I use Autohotkey (http://www.autohotkey.com/) to click by keyboard instead of mouse while 4-tabling. It's more comfortable, though occasionally my computer slows down while importing and causes a misclick. Once you get used to how it works you can avoid them though. If anybody wants my script for it (modified from one I found on these forums) just PM me.