PDA

View Full Version : PartyPoker RakeBack does exist

MILFChaser
10-06-2005, 04:01 AM
Am I allowed to give details about this here? I know people probably will be skeptical about a poster named Milfchaser with 4 posts, but I can shed some light on things if I get the green light. I am going to bed now but will check back in the AM.

Adam22
10-06-2005, 04:31 AM
anyone who really NEEDS to know could always just PM you anyway.

rt1
10-06-2005, 05:12 AM
please do tell

sfer
10-06-2005, 10:55 AM
I was in Las Vegas in March and a guy playing next to me gave me a card for his website. He claims that he has permission, from Party, to give rakeback and to give it to existing accounts on Party.

I am not associated with him in any way nor do I have any clue as to the legitimacy of the claims on his website, but I'm sure the Vegas regulars have played with him.

Mikey
10-06-2005, 11:02 AM
do you have this guys info, i'd like to have it please....

10-06-2005, 11:34 AM
Ya id like to see it to please

JRussell
10-06-2005, 11:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I was in Las Vegas in March and a guy playing next to me gave me a card for his website. He claims that he has permission, from Party, to give rakeback and to give it to existing accounts on Party.

I am not associated with him in any way nor do I have any clue as to the legitimacy of the claims on his website, but I'm sure the Vegas regulars have played with him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like he was trying to sign you up for Empire or Eurobet.

sfer
10-06-2005, 11:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like what I said is 100% accurate and you have no idea what you're talking about.

sfer
10-06-2005, 11:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ya id like to see it to please

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm neither here nor there with giving it out but I don't want to upset the still largely undetermined guidelines for this forum. So, once a mod chimes in with whether it's acceptable or not to post a link to his site I'll abide.

Also, I'd like to note that I haven't signed up with him.

JRussell
10-06-2005, 12:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like what I said is 100% accurate and you have no idea what you're talking about.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa...you sound a little offended there. Wonder if this "guy" is actually just you?? /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Go reread what you wrote and maybe you'll understand what I was saying. Just because someone told you they could get you rake back at Party (with an existing account) doesn't mean they actually meant PARTY. Who's to say he wasn't referring to Empire and/or Eurobet??

sfer
10-06-2005, 12:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa...you sound a little offended there. Wonder if this "guy" is actually just you?? /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Go reread what you wrote and maybe you'll understand what I was saying. Just because someone told you they could get you rake back at Party (with an existing account) doesn't mean they actually meant PARTY. Who's to say he wasn't referring to Empire and/or Eurobet??

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I'm quashing your idle speculation. It's wrong. The legitimacy of this guy's offer is entirely in question, in my mind, but his claim that he will do this on Party, not open an account on another skin, is not.

I talked to him at length while playing; I checked out his site. It's not a skin and it's not me. But, despite the fact that I've been clear in saying this I fully expect you to add another dumb post suggesting, incorrectly, what you have already done twice.

MILFChaser
10-06-2005, 12:25 PM
Post deleted by morgant

JRussell
10-06-2005, 12:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I'm quashing your idle speculation. It's wrong. The legitimacy of this guy's offer is entirely in question, in my mind, but his claim that he will do this on Party, not open an account on another skin, is not.

I talked to him at length while playing; I checked out his site. It's not a skin and it's not me. But, despite the fact that I've been clear in saying this I fully expect you to add another dumb post suggesting, incorrectly, what you have already done twice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps it has something to do with the fact you didn't mention all of that. It is now clear what you're saying.

busguy
10-06-2005, 12:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He claims that he has permission, from Party, to give rakeback and to give it to existing accounts on Party.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow . . . um . . yah it's really easy to see how you could come to that conclusion . . .

/images/graemlins/crazy.gif busguy

sfer
10-06-2005, 12:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps it has something to do with the fact you didn't mention all of that. It is now clear what you're saying.

[/ QUOTE ]

So I was right a couple of times. And I've added emphasis to make it clear. Want to go another round?

flair1239
10-06-2005, 01:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
please do tell

[/ QUOTE ]

Quote deleted by Inthacup

[/ QUOTE ]

Existing accounts would be a sticking point for most of us.

JRussell
10-06-2005, 01:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He claims that he has permission, from Party, to give rakeback and to give it to existing accounts on Party.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow . . . um . . yah it's really easy to see how you could come to that conclusion . . .

[/ QUOTE ]

I just came to that conclusion because I've heard this exact same thing before. There are affiliates who claim to offer rake back at Party when in reality they are just offering it for skins.

flair1239
10-06-2005, 01:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I just came to that conclusion because I've heard this exact same thing before. There are affiliates who claim to offer rake back at Party when in reality they are just offering it for skins.

[/ QUOTE ]

He is right. Some do advertise "PArty rakeback". Then when you visit their site they expalin the concept of a skin.

busguy
10-06-2005, 02:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
He is right. Some do advertise "PArty rakeback". Then when you visit their site they expalin the concept of a skin.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is there a full moon tonight ??

Of course he's right. Anyone who has been around here longer than a day would know about rakeback, the Party skins and what most Affiliates advertise as "Party rakeback".

But when a guy with 9000+ posts wades into a thread titled, "Party Poker Rakeback does exist", and throws in his two cents that he's heard the same thing, I would ASSUME that EVERYONE would know that both the OP and the 9000+ poster were clearly NOT talking about Empire, Eurobet or any of the other Party skins, but rather Party itself.

Is it now clear enough why I might have found some humor in this guy's posts ??

krazyace5
10-06-2005, 02:33 PM
I know an affiliate that gives existing account holders with dormant accounts 25%. This is for Party. Anything less isn't really worth it since you can go to a skin and get 25% minimum.

Seems best to me since the few others I have seen give out only 20-24%.

sfer
10-06-2005, 02:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I know an affiliate that gives existing account holders with dormant accounts 25%. This is for Party. Anything less isn't really worth it since you can go to a skin and get 25% minimum.

Seems best to me since the few others I have seen give out only 20-24%.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we're talking about the same guy.

Stu Pidasso
10-06-2005, 03:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So I was right a couple of times. And I've added emphasis to make it clear. Want to go another round?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would suggest you let it go right here Sfer, this whole exchange is making you look foolish.

Stu

NLSoldier
10-06-2005, 03:46 PM
Ive played with that guy too. he gave me his card. i lost it and forgot the name of his site though.

The4Aces
10-06-2005, 03:49 PM
how is this thread not deleted? I said i knew someone giving a certian % away and my thread is deleted even tough i was giving an informational post, and this guys thread about 25% is not deleted?