PDA

View Full Version : interpoker question

daryn
10-06-2005, 02:35 AM
i don't have an interpoker account. i'm looking to get one.

anyone know if they offer any .. uh.. deals?

10-06-2005, 02:51 AM
Wow, it'd be great if there was a forum just for this type of thing. Maybe it could be called the Affiliates/Rakeback forum. Yeah, that'd be sweet.

daryn
10-06-2005, 02:58 AM
dude, wtf are you talking about? rakeback? get a clue man

10-06-2005, 03:04 AM
Well, wtf are you talking about then? When people say vague "deal" stuff they mean rakeback 90% of the time.

mattw
10-06-2005, 03:13 AM
wow. someone who has 9900 posts and hasnt heard of rakerebatereview.com. another wow, someone with a naked, gay wrestler as an avatar talking smack.

10-06-2005, 03:17 AM
That's the second time someone has referred to my avatar as a gay wrestler. You people are morans.

mattw
10-06-2005, 03:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
That's the second time someone has referred to my avatar as a gay wrestler. You people are morans.

[/ QUOTE ]

dollars to donuts says it wont be the last time. gay, naked, wrestler. what do you expect with a pic like that?

daryn
10-06-2005, 03:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Well, wtf are you talking about then? When people say vague "deal" stuff they mean rakeback 90% of the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe you should stop making stupid assumptions

anyway, anyone know of any deals? PM me

siccjay
10-06-2005, 03:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dollars to donuts says it wont be the last time. gay, naked, wrestler. what do you expect with a pic like that?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you don't know who the pic is then you must be a moran.

siccjay
10-06-2005, 03:29 AM
[censored] man. I just PMed you but its about the wrong site. I always get those [censored] two mixed up. hahaha

mattw
10-06-2005, 03:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, sorry, i dont follow pro wrestling. wonder why vegas doesnt provide lines for this "pro" sport?

siccjay
10-06-2005, 03:30 AM
You just keep digging the hole deeper and deeper.

10-06-2005, 03:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, sorry, i dont follow pro wrestling. wonder why vegas doesnt provide lines for this "pro" sport?

[/ QUOTE ]

Go watch the movie Anchorman mmkay?

mattw
10-06-2005, 03:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Go watch the movie Anchorman mmkay?

[/ QUOTE ]

my interest in stupid comedies is as high as watching pro wrestling.

10-06-2005, 03:38 AM
Oh, so you have no sense of humor? Shocking.

mattw
10-06-2005, 03:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Oh, so you have no sense of humor? Shocking.

[/ QUOTE ]

quite contrary. ROFLMAO now.