PDA

View Full Version : Late Night Push (Vote for Forest!)

Shilly
10-06-2005, 12:45 AM
I encourage everyone to put in a session from now until 12:00 CST (about 15 minutes). Here is the link in case you've been living under a rock:

Vote for Forest (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3566719&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1&vc=1)

TheMainEvent
10-06-2005, 12:46 AM
Wrong link dude. Second time I've had to do that today. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

2+2 wannabe
10-06-2005, 12:47 AM
I put in 2 hours doing it yesterday; is it just me, or is this the stupidest promotional idea ever? what does it prove, which school needs it more??!?!

tdarko
10-06-2005, 12:49 AM
fix the link b/c i am in favor of a new clean thread...i can't keep up with the other one.

i agree, a late night push is definately in store! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

siccjay
10-06-2005, 12:50 AM
Ok, I just fired at em for a while with both IE and Mozilla open.

siccjay
10-06-2005, 12:56 AM
CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOREST YOU PRICKS (http://www.futureready.org/school/?pid=01541435)

PoBoy321
10-06-2005, 01:05 AM
Guys, we're 2nd hottest today, 43rd place overall. Let's pwn these motherfuckers.

NLSoldier
10-06-2005, 01:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I put in 2 hours doing it yesterday; is it just me, or is this the stupidest promotional idea ever? what does it prove, which school needs it more??!?!

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah im starting to think its pretty retarded too. its a complete waste of thoasands of man hours. thers got to be a better way to give away some computers.

Stuey
10-06-2005, 01:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOREST YOU PRICKS (http://www.futureready.org/school/?pid=01541435)

[/ QUOTE ]

Voting

CardSharpCook
10-06-2005, 01:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah im starting to think its pretty retarded too. its a complete waste of thoasands of man hours. thers got to be a better way to give away some computers.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, if we all just donate 1 hour of poker time to forrest....

Shilly
10-06-2005, 01:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Wrong link dude. Second time I've had to do that today. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Arrrg. Sorry about the bad link. It works for me, but there must be some problem.

I assume they reset the statistics for each day when the countdown reaches 0 hours/0 minutes (which is in 50 minutes). I think I'll take a break and then fire away once the new day rolls along to get us on track.

EDIT: I guess they just reset it.

Raydain
10-06-2005, 01:16 AM
Got to try and get to the hottest spot in this push

2+2 wannabe
10-06-2005, 01:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if we actually played poker for the time that we were voting, we could probably buy the school a computer lab

CardSharpCook
10-06-2005, 01:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if we actually played poker for the time that we were voting, we could probably buy the school a computer lab

[/ QUOTE ]

Was I unclear? This is exactly what I was saying.

Raydain
10-06-2005, 01:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Was I unclear? This is exactly what I was saying.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, but it sounds a much better idea coming from 2+2 Wannabe

Stuey
10-06-2005, 02:03 AM
Still voting? I gota stop for now that is just crazy. I really don't think we need to be #1 everyday just in the top 10 as it seems it is different teams each day. We will get them in the end.

I hope.