PDA

View Full Version : Why do the fat girls hit on me?

10-06-2005, 12:15 AM
Why dont they just go away ???

10-06-2005, 12:16 AM
Because they like to be pounded like a hammer.

10-06-2005, 12:17 AM
But they should know that I refuse to pound it until it looses weight!

10-06-2005, 12:19 AM
the obvious answer is that you look like an easy target. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

PokerFink
I dunno I'm in the same boat.

Actually, I think I'm just an idiot, and that I don't notice when good looking girls hit on me because they are (generally) less blunt about it. Fat girls come right out and hit on you.

asofel
[censored] you obviously haven't been empowered yet, have you

PoBoy321
10-06-2005, 12:20 AM
Because you smell like desperation.

gunt
10-06-2005, 12:20 AM
because you had a bag of doritos in your hand?

10-06-2005, 12:22 AM
This reminds me of the Onion article: "Why do all the homosexuals keep sucking my cock?"

tdarko
10-06-2005, 12:24 AM
maybe you fall into that, "he isn't too hot so not out of my league but cute enough to hit on," category. fat girls find these guys non-threatening.

2+2 wannabe
10-06-2005, 12:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
maybe you fall into that, "he isn't too hot so not out of my league but cute enough to hit on," category. fat girls find these guys non-threatening.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is almost certainly the case

10-06-2005, 12:47 AM
hit it dude more cushion for the pushin

TheBlueMonster
10-06-2005, 12:49 AM
they are hungry

diebitter
10-06-2005, 12:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Why dont they just go away ???

[/ QUOTE ]
you'd cry if they left you alone.

Blarg
10-06-2005, 12:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is almost certainly the case

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, this could definitely be true.

Also, are you skinny or slender or wiry or whatever? For most of my life I've been one or the other of those or something like it, and fat girls have often been really keen on me. My other friends who have been skinny have noted that too.

We call it "skinny by association," as if being around skinny guys makes a fat woman feel skinny too, or more desirable because she's acceptable even to skinny guys. Or maybe some of them just take a special shine to skinniness because they don't have it and covet it themselves.

10-06-2005, 12:55 AM
According to some people with vaginas on my instant messenger thing, I appear to be non-threatening

What are the criteria of non-threateningness?

10-06-2005, 12:55 AM
Thin muscular build, 5'10

lu_hawk
10-06-2005, 01:02 AM
They try to do as best they can and figure you are a good match.

chuddo
10-06-2005, 01:03 AM
tdarko hit it on the head im sure.

fat girls probably realize it isn't likely you can do any better than them.

[censored]
10-06-2005, 01:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
According to some people with vaginas on my instant messenger thing, I appear to be non-threatening

[/ QUOTE ]

It means your ugly. sorry bro

tdarko
10-06-2005, 01:08 AM
a guy that when a fat chick sees thinks, "hmm i can go up to him and not feel like he will automatically reject me yet he's cute enough to were i won't look like a typical fat chick hitting on an ugly guy."

10-06-2005, 01:10 AM
It doesnt happen THAT often, just enough to be annoyed.

DaveKForty7
10-12-2005, 09:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It doesnt happen THAT often, just enough to be annoyed.

[/ QUOTE ]

So what just sex them up. It's not like your gonna do any better anyways. Besides they know how it is, there's nothing they won't do.

jakethebake
10-12-2005, 09:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So what just sex them up...Besides they know how it is, there's nothing they won't do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly the correct answer.

CD56
10-12-2005, 09:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Because they like to be pounded like a hammer.

[/ QUOTE ]

wouldn't the guy be the hammer and the fat girl be what was getting pounded?

Phoenix1010
10-12-2005, 09:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It means your ugly. sorry bro

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the correct answer here, and to the title question. Sorry. At least you're not so hideous that even fat chicks pass you over. Either learn to appreciate the hefties, or develop a personality so radiant that it can be seen across the room.

Blarg
10-12-2005, 10:26 PM
I think it can also be that you give off a nice-guy vibe. Fat chicks have been all over me but I've gotten an awful lot of compliments on my looks, and not just from the bowsers. Fat chicks may feel that you'll be nicer and have your head screwed on straighter and not be as shallow, plus if you reject them, you won't handle it as harshly as some guys would. Lots of women are kind of mortified at approaching guys.

The shorter funnier answer is definitely, "Cuz you're ugly enough that they figure they have a chance and you have nowhere else to go." But it's not always that. Less attractive women get drawn to guys who won't give them a kick in the gut whether those guys are ugly or not. Beats staring at the wall, hanging all over their girlfriends and weighing them down, or reading a book in the middle of a party, and ya gotta talk to someone.

TheCroShow
10-13-2005, 03:41 AM
i had a bigger girl ask me out to a movie last week. i was so insulted and felt like "wow, i must be really slipping, this big ho thinks i'm within her league or whatever." it's a confidence killer man! i don't mean to come off like an [censored], but this girl was FUGLY, fell from the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down!

dibbs
10-13-2005, 03:46 AM
Ideally wouldn't it be a good idea to develop a fat fetish?

mason55
10-13-2005, 03:52 AM
I have this same problem /images/graemlins/frown.gif

I was dating a really hot chick a year ago and she would encourcage fat girls to hit on me when we'd go out for her own amusement. When we'd get home she'd make fun of me for it /images/graemlins/frown.gif

10-13-2005, 03:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

By this reasoning, when an ugly guy hits on a hot girl, is the ugly guy coming to the revelation that the hot girl cant do any better?

Plus, I didnt say that fat chicks were the sole source of receiving hits, I simple said they were included in the sample size.

Logic 100 has its revenge.

mason55
10-13-2005, 03:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

By this reasoning, when an ugly guy hits on a hot girl, is the ugly guy coming to the revelation that the hot girl cant do any better?

Plus, I didnt say that fat chicks were the sole source of receiving hits, I simple said they were included in the sample size.

Logic 100 has its revenge.

[/ QUOTE ]

All you had to do was call him Lexington Brian and everything would have been fine.

10-13-2005, 04:00 AM
I'm sure he knows full well, and thats enough really. Anything more would be pounding a dead horse.

Miggo
10-13-2005, 10:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have this same problem /images/graemlins/frown.gif

I was dating a really hot chick a year ago and she would encourcage fat girls to hit on me when we'd go out for her own amusement. When we'd get home she'd make fun of me for it /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Until you go home with one of the fatties and leave your gf there. Then call her in the middle boinking the fatty, and tell her you don't understand what she thinks was so funny. Then start lauging and say, "Nevermind, I get it now." Then hang up. hehe.

10-13-2005, 10:17 AM
Fat chicks need loving too. But they got to pay. Gigggity-giggity.

10-13-2005, 10:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Also, are you skinny or slender or wiry or whatever? For most of my life I've been one or the other of those or something like it, and fat girls have often been really keen on me. My other friends who have been skinny have noted that too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Another quality post from Blarg... I'm starting to like your work. I, too, notice this and was going to post it but I thought I'd just second someone else if they posted it.

I ALWAYS see fat ho's with STICK THIN dudes. It's so funny. I don't know why but they love the skinny fools.

Also, fat chicks ALWAYS drive tiny, tiny cars. Do they think a small car makes them look smaller? HAHAHA.