PDA

View Full Version : Help: cannot get my computer screen to shrink

CobraGoat
10-05-2005, 08:34 PM
my computer at home will not allow me to shrink my screen. so my multitabling is just 4 tables all completely under each other. sucks. anyone know if there is a way i can minimize them some to get a few tables up at once? i can shrink all other windows on my computer, just not poker windows.

Hybrid_11
10-05-2005, 08:44 PM
the windows themselves on the sites do not shrink the only way to make them smaller to fit better is increasing the resolution on your computer

CobraGoat
10-05-2005, 08:52 PM
thanks for the help. but i am very slow with computers. how do i increase the resolution and by doing that will the screen automatically shrink or what? sorry for the ignorance.

Hybrid_11
10-05-2005, 09:02 PM
by right clicking on your desktop and selecting properties u can find where to change the resolution and what that does is shrink the whole computer which in return will make the windows smaller

Terry
10-06-2005, 05:22 AM
Also note that if you do manage to set your screen resolution to a setting that your monitor doesn’t support you can make your monitor blank out or maybe even go all buzzy while you are destroying it.

In other words, RTFM ... or at least read the FAQ.

MyMindIsGoing
10-06-2005, 05:24 AM
Or install the proper drivers and you can never do that.