PDA

View Full Version : Play Micro limits (.05-.1and below) or play money? Read

Bubmack
05-21-2003, 03:17 PM
Want a free $50? Well then - sign up at Empire and put me in as a "tell a friend". I will receive the email and then join the site and list you as my referral. You will receive $50 when I play 50 raked hands - At that point play on the bankroll for a while. If you double it up - I request you pay me back $50. If you lose it - So be it - no repayment necessary. (I thought about giving it away free and clerar - but hey Im not Santa Clause). So this will be an opportunity to hopefully catch a bit of luck and build a bankroll.

So once again - I only want a micro-limit player or a play money player. Please be honest. No maniacs either - I want someone that is trying to learn how to play the game.

The first person to respond will be the person that gets the bonus.

Bubs

Note: This post is a result of a Granny Suggestion!!!

GrannyMae
05-21-2003, 09:28 PM
The first person to respond will be the person that gets the bonus.

we gonna get some sort of update on the BR?

and to clarify, i made a suggestion that it go to anyone BUT a real whore here. bubs improved on that suggestion. i think this BR tag team is a GREAT idea. it is found money, and should last through any downswings at that limit.

GL you two
(whomever #2 is)

http://e4u.consoleradar.com/fingers/fing34.gif

dink
05-22-2003, 08:20 AM
I would be keen, but I would rather play at the 50c/$1 limits. I am thinking of depositing some money to get the sign up bonus as well.

I have just withdrawn my deposit/bonus and a bit extra from pacific poker. I am still learning, but I am doing OK so far. I am playing very tight and just waiting for opportunities to pounce.

cheers
aussie dink

Bubmack
05-22-2003, 11:16 AM
Since no other true micro player or play money player responded - I guess you will be my horse!!!

I would like for you to try to keep seperate tabs on the bonus that you receive(since you are going to also make a deposit). Maybe buy in for the first session for $50 and keep a running total until you reach $100. Also, it would be great if you could post some interesting hands/bad beats that you incur during your play. Could you also list the name that you will use - so that maybe a few people can drop in on you while you play...with only moderate heckling allowed.

So the terms of our agreement:

1. you will sign up at empire and refer me to the sight - through their "tell a friend" program.

2. I will sign up.

2. you must wait for the deposit before you start playing - so that we can keep accurate tabs - It will be the day that I sign up, since it is fairly easy to reach the hands requirment.

3. when the original $50 - reaches $100 - you can send me a pm and we can arrange the $50 exchange.

4. If you lose the $50 - our agreement is null and void.

5. You will make an effort to make a few posts on the "tell a newbie" experiment.

If you agree to the terms - I will send you a PM with my email address and Name. Please respond to this post if you accept.

Bubs

dink
05-24-2003, 05:32 AM
I am ready to go, I will join up next week, I am waiting for some money to be deposited into my netteller a/c, when that is there I will download join up and deposit with your and then refer you.

sounds like a good deal

I will post updates of my learning experiences and will keep a record of how our $50 goes.

look forward to talking to you.

PS - anyone want some extra money, they can refer me and we can go halves in the bonus signup

dink
/forums/images/icons/smirk.gif