PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIAL PARTY OCTOBOER RELOADS HERE!

10-05-2005, 07:44 PM
OK could someone list these things according to:

is it account specific???

does it work??

is it the universal reload??

I got the MYMKDAY one on an account, but no other ones and I want to do the universal, so If someone can straitghen this malurky out, it would be greatly appreicated /images/graemlins/grin.gif

DWarrior
10-05-2005, 08:01 PM
Lucky bastard, you got the best one (30%, right?)

The bonuses only work if they sent it to your account. Most people got stuck with crappy party points bonuses.

So yeah, it's account specific, no universal reloads this month /images/graemlins/frown.gif

vilemerchant
10-05-2005, 08:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
OK could someone list these things according to:

is it account specific???

does it work??

is it the universal reload??

I got the MYMKDAY one on an account, but no other ones and I want to do the universal, so If someone can straitghen this malurky out, it would be greatly appreicated /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. I hope you get a few bites.

10-05-2005, 08:12 PM
http://www.partypoker.com/offers/deposit_25_100_bonus_takeit.htm

IS THIS UNIVERISAL??????

TobDog
10-05-2005, 08:15 PM
ironic, the link does not work for me try using "MRMCVICKERISMYHERO" code, lemme know if that works.

DWarrior
10-05-2005, 08:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

IS THIS UNIVERISAL??????

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt it. PartyPoker site has been sucking lately, so I wouldn't be surprised if they screwed it up (weren't intending to have people find it), and now I get a 500 error.

DWarrior
10-05-2005, 08:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ironic, the link does not work for me try using "MRMCVICKERISMYHERO" code, lemme know if that works.

[/ QUOTE ]

50% up to $200, whoa.

10-05-2005, 08:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

IS THIS A FAKE LINK THEN /images/graemlins/shocked.gif
IS THIS UNIVERISAL??????

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt it. PartyPoker site has been sucking lately, so I wouldn't be surprised if they screwed it up (weren't intending to have people find it), and now I get a 500 error.

[/ QUOTE ]

DWarrior
10-05-2005, 08:22 PM
It worked before, I've been on here the whole day trying to find at least some deposit bonus they didn't block, this is one of the pages I've been to.

10-05-2005, 08:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It worked before, I've been on here the whole day trying to find at least some deposit bonus they didn't block, this is one of the pages I've been to.

[/ QUOTE ]

SO THIS DOES WOKR UNIVERISALLY ?? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

I am confused I thought TAKEIT was account speicifc

edfurlong
10-05-2005, 08:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

SO THIS DOES WOKR UNIVERISALLY ?? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

I am confused I thought TAKEIT was account speicifc

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, seems to work.

10-05-2005, 09:28 PM
didnt work for me. (i got one of the points offers).

Tk79
10-05-2005, 09:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
didnt work for me. (i got one of the points offers).

[/ QUOTE ]same

benfranklin
10-05-2005, 09:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I am confused

[/ QUOTE ]

Now there's a news flash. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

ChrisConstantine
10-05-2005, 10:10 PM
I did a $400 deposit with the "TAKEIT" code but it did not work.

I wrote to Party and am waiting for a reply.

I did receive a notice about a $165 bonus if I earn enough points this month but it doesn't show on my bonus list and I'm not sure how it works.

10-05-2005, 10:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I did a $400 deposit with the "TAKEIT" code but it did not work.

I wrote to Party and am waiting for a reply.

I did receive a notice about a $165 bonus if I earn enough points this month but it doesn't show on my bonus list and I'm not sure how it works.

[/ QUOTE ]

LET US KNOW ABOUT YOUR RESULTS WITH E-MAILING PARTY

uaw420rook
10-05-2005, 10:21 PM
does not work in conjunction with other offers. read the T&C. Might work for those that didnt get any offers.

10-05-2005, 10:31 PM
I didn't get any offers and it didn't work for me.

There's a link for the 30% bonus too, and I'm assuming 15%.

http://www.partypoker.com/offers/deposit_30_100_bonus_mkmyday.htm

dibbs
10-05-2005, 10:50 PM
Just logged into party and the popup thing gives me a code for 15% up to 100$, it's not takeit though

SuitedSixes
10-05-2005, 10:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

LET US KNOW ABOUT YOUR RESULTS WITH E-MAILING PARTY

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for contacting us.

We see that the bonus you are referring to is a first purchase bonus. This means that the bonus will be issued only on the first deposit and not on any other deposit after that. Therefore, we will not be able to issue this bonus to your account.

You are requested to refer the link that was sent by you.

Further to your concern, please note that certain bonus are offered by our Marketing team and Management by taking various factors of the account into consideration. Players offered bonus would receive an e-mail with complete details to the registered e-mail address of the account.

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this regard.

Note: Please do not disclose your password to any individual/organization claiming to represent us. We will never ask you for the password to your account. If you receive any email or phone call from anyone requesting you to provide your password please report it to us immediately.

Our Customer Care Department is available 24/7 to assist you via email.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Shoe
10-05-2005, 10:58 PM
I got a points bonus - earn 2610 points for $160, anyone know if that's good?

Photoc
10-05-2005, 11:00 PM
You are a moron sir. If you would have learned to read last month, they have gone to account specific. Just like the 5 page thread already dealing with this topic.

Less than 200 posts and you've already reached my ignore list because of stupdity.

jman220
10-06-2005, 12:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You are a moron sir. If you would have learned to read last month, they have gone to account specific. Just like the 5 page thread already dealing with this topic.

Less than 200 posts and you've already reached my ignore list because of stupdity.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's got a lot more than 200 posts if you count the number of accounts he has on 2+2 that have been banned (MrVanDressen, WackoJacko, etc.)

10-06-2005, 12:54 AM
You are really gonna be pissed this month. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Synergistic Explosions
10-06-2005, 01:03 AM
Party is sure going downhill.

I'd give even odds that they raise their rakes in the next 3 months also.

No bonus for me.

mattw
10-06-2005, 01:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Party is sure going downhill.

I'd give even odds that they raise their rakes in the next 3 months also.

No bonus for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto here. its fun to think outside the box. perhaps the skins will buy party /images/graemlins/grin.gif

froggy527
10-06-2005, 01:30 AM
I got 20% up to a 100! yea me! This was in the terms page
7x 7days

[ QUOTE ]
Eligibility: The bonus promotion can be claimed only by that player who gets an email regarding the promotion and/or has been told by a PartyPoker.com affiliate to use that code and can be claimed only once during the promotion offer period.

[/ QUOTE ]

10-06-2005, 01:59 AM
YEP, I START THE THEORIES AND THEN EVERYONE GRAVYTRAINS THEIR IDEAS OFF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

mattw
10-06-2005, 02:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
YEP, I START THE THEORIES AND THEN EVERYONE GRAVYTRAINS THEIR IDEAS OFF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

wow. you are an interesting specimen.

KingMedicine
10-06-2005, 03:09 AM
Welcome to PartyPoker.com - The World's Largest Poker Room!

Dear KingMedicine,

Party Points for Cash has returned for a limited time and this is your opportunity to cash in on the excitement at PartyPoker.com!

Earn 2850 Regular Points between October 5th and October 31st and you can earn $295 in cash.

You have earned 0 regular points so far. You still have to earn 2850 regular points by October 31st to be eligible. Be sure you don't miss out!

Click here to learn more.

Thank you for your continuous support of PartyPoker.com. If you have any queries, please write to us at info@PartyPoker.com

Anyone figured out the math for this? im especially interested in playing SNGs to clear this.

froggy527
10-06-2005, 04:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone figured out the math for this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Check on the other party reload thread and you can
see the math. however after you see the math you'll wish
you didn't! /images/graemlins/frown.gif