Allinlife
10-05-2005, 06:45 PM
take your 13 yr old fights else where.

yvesaint
10-05-2005, 06:53 PM
seriously

r3vbr
10-05-2005, 07:05 PM
I kindly ask the forum moderator to ban either me or him from this forum. But first, please note that this guy bumped up over 10 posts of mine to post some garbage because he says he's "sad with his life" and wants to insult me because of that.

Also, observe that he never ever posts anything on this forum, and most of his replies are totally worthless.

Not to count the fact that this guy has zero poker skills and therefore nothing to contribute to this comunity.

r3vbr
10-05-2005, 07:13 PM
I mean, all the posts I ever made were bumped up with some stupid remark. 2+2 already had a zoo, now we have a circus also. Who is the forum moderator, I need to contact him :/

Big_Jim
10-05-2005, 07:14 PM
With a slight change, those last two statements can apply to you also.

[ QUOTE ]

Also, observe that he never ever posts anything of worth on this forum, and most of his replies are totally worthless.

Not to count the fact that this guy has zero poker skills and therefore nothing to contribute to this comunity.

[/ QUOTE ]

etizzle
10-05-2005, 07:28 PM
yes this is [censored] rediculous, good posts are getting bumped off the first page for this garbage

greg nice
10-05-2005, 07:32 PM
please ban both of these idiots.

xorbie
10-05-2005, 07:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I mean, all the posts I ever made were bumped up with some stupid remark. 2+2 already had a zoo, now we have a circus also. Who is the forum moderator, I need to contact him :/

[/ QUOTE ]

Please stfu before I ban you myself.

durrrr
10-05-2005, 10:05 PM
donkies

BobboFitos
10-05-2005, 10:43 PM
wow, finally sifted through all that garbage. Honestly... Spladle... wtf. you should know better.

fsuplayer
10-05-2005, 11:26 PM
please stop posting here spladle.

Spladle Master
10-06-2005, 12:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
take your 13 yr old fights else where.

[/ QUOTE ]

An excellent idea. An even better one would have been to just make the inital YSSCKY post and then just shut the [censored] up. As it stands, I would like to apologize for bumping many worthless threads. There is no justification for cluttering the boards in that manner. I did not even stop to consider that that is what I was doing, I just got pissed off and went into a mad posting frenzy.

If I thought that the Mid/High NL forum would be improved by my absence from it, I would stop posting here. However it is my opinion that I understand this game very well and am capable of providing many valuable contributions to the forum because of that. That is what I intend to do as atonement. Frankly I am not very bothered about the ill will I have garnered toward myself by behaving like a jackass, but I am bothered by the realization that that is in fact how I behaved. So again I apologize and I promise not to do it again.

10-06-2005, 12:39 AM
how old are you???

AZK
10-06-2005, 12:40 AM
It has been dealt with...let's just leave it at that....