PDA

View Full Version : cheating

10-05-2005, 06:03 PM
Hello all,,,
Does anybody know about www.cheating-poker.com (http://www.cheating-poker.com) they reckon they have software that can let you see the opponents cards,also bots.
I'm not sure whether to believe them or not but am scared about playing on line now,,,

cheers Nick

10-05-2005, 06:07 PM
So don't play online poker.

Not because they are legit, but because you're going to lose all your money fairly.

10-05-2005, 07:13 PM
Yeah, we're all using those.

They work real good.

If you're smart you'll buy some so you can win mad cash like we all do.

10-05-2005, 08:59 PM
nah...seriously,
i was doing okay at poker room 'till a few months ago then just weird things happened,,like they could see my cards or what cards were coming up. just found this cheat site and want to know if people are using it, or its a fix or ????????
cheers nick

10-05-2005, 09:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
nah...seriously,
i was doing okay at poker room 'till a few months ago then just weird things happened,,like they could see my cards or what cards were coming up. just found this cheat site and want to know if people are using it, or its a fix or ????????
cheers nick

[/ QUOTE ]

If you can't figure out whether or not it that cheating poker site is a scam, you seriously should not expect to be able to win at poker

10-06-2005, 01:12 AM
i like how no one answers him just keep making smart comments u idiots

J_B
10-06-2005, 01:14 AM
Nahh, they just doubled up the rake on you.

mattw
10-06-2005, 01:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i like how no one answers him just keep making smart comments u idiots

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. the question is so silly it doesnt deserve an answer but since the OP is new, i will. its in the best interest for sites to keep the game fair. if some yahoo found a way to see the hole cards, sites will find a way to stop it. do you really think someone would sell such a program for $50 or whatever they are asking if it actually worked?

Mike Haven
10-06-2005, 11:02 PM
this is a spam post (Jim has changed the name of the site being spammed)

there are exactly similar posts made by this spammer every week or two purely and simply to put the site's name in front of hundreds of readers

please continue to notify the mods every time you see one of his posts - thank you