PDA

View Full Version : Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes Expecting

NJchick
10-05-2005, 04:36 PM
Interesting...

Let the couch-jumping begin: Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are expecting a baby. Holmes' pregnancy was reported Wednesday by People magazine. The couple have been dating since April and became engaged in June.

"Tom and Katie are very excited, and the entire family is very excited," Lee Anne Devette, Cruise's spokeswoman, told People.

It would be Holmes' first child. Cruise has two children, Connor, 10, and Isabella, 12, from his marriage to Nicole Kidman.

No further details were available. Devette added that Holmes, 26, "has never felt better."

Cruise, 43, is now shooting "Mission" Impossible 3."

midas
10-05-2005, 04:46 PM
One more wacko Scientologist entering in the world!!!

Is 16W Rutherford?

NJchick
10-05-2005, 05:15 PM
16W is E. Rutherford / Meadowlands Sports Complex

siccjay
10-05-2005, 06:26 PM
/images/graemlins/heart.gifbroken

Conspir8or
10-05-2005, 09:32 PM
Do Scientologists experience live birth? I thought they laid eggs or emitted spores or something.

Also, will this also be covered live on Oprah? Better spread some newspaper on that couch.

whiskeytown
10-05-2005, 09:55 PM
she said she was waiting to have sex till she got married...

the little slut. Get the ring on her finger and she just tramps up. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

(damn, I really liked her.)

RB

10-06-2005, 12:55 AM
Tom Cruise has sex with women? I don't think so, this is probably a love child from an ex-boyfriend.

10-06-2005, 12:42 PM
The child is mine.

Cruises first two kids were adopted. Kate told me his schlong is inverted. It's concave. She said its big though, like 9 inches, but useless. He basically has a 9 inch vagina. He likes it when she straps on and F***s him from the front.

But yeah, she said he can't penetrate anything except with fingers, and those don't shoot. The kid is mine.

benfranklin
10-06-2005, 02:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Tom Cruise has sex with women?

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought he only got off acting like a nit on talk shows.

[ QUOTE ]
this is probably a love child from an ex-boyfriend.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have it on good authority that Michael Jackson is the father.