PDA

View Full Version : Pet Peeve: Pooperflage

ChicagoTroy
10-05-2005, 11:11 AM
There's something irritating/sad about girls who tie a jacket/sweater/sweatshirt around their waist to cover their asses. It's like bald guys who won't go out without wearing a baseball cap, regardless of the innppropriateness. of it.

Your ass is big. Everybody knows, and it's OK. Make it smaller if it bothers you, or wear clothes that fit like a normal person. Don't bother with the jacket tied around the waist so you're prepared in case the temparature drops 30 degrees.

Does this annoy anybody else?

jakethebake
10-05-2005, 11:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Does this annoy anybody else?

[/ QUOTE ]

If her ass is so big she needs to cover it up, then I don't care if I see it or not so no.

Georgia Avenue
10-05-2005, 11:16 AM
Agree. I especially hate it when the woman in question is a BBW. I'm like: C'mon girl, show whatcha Momma gave you!

By the way, we wear the hat because our heads get cold easier. Jerky...
/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

JihadOnTheRiver
10-05-2005, 11:19 AM
seriously jake, how the fukc do you manage to be the first reply to so many god damn posts? wtf do you do all day?

ChicagoTroy
10-05-2005, 11:21 AM
Lots of them don't have big asses, they just think they do. It's a self-esteem thing.

jakethebake
10-05-2005, 11:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Lots of them don't have big asses, they just think they do. It's a self-esteem thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

In that case the correct response is to lift the jacket up to expose the ass and say, "nice pooper!"

JihadOnTheRiver
10-05-2005, 11:23 AM
despite the beyonce/jlo inspired craze, i doubt that many girls understand that a "juicy" ass is preferred by many men over the hip-bone-rail-thin-crack-whore's in hollywood and most magazines.

Warik
10-05-2005, 01:42 PM
Actually from what I've noticed at the gym it's usually the hot chicks with likely spectacular asses that cover them up, presumably so they aren't stared at.... which leads me to wonder why they wear skimpy workout tops to show off their chests.

Weird creatures, women are.

10-05-2005, 02:08 PM
so will you carry my jacket or sweater for me when i don't feel like wearing it?

jakethebake
10-05-2005, 02:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
so will you carry my jacket or sweater for me when i don't feel like wearing it?

[/ QUOTE ]

You live in S. Florida, babyblues. Leave it at home. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

MINETZ
10-05-2005, 02:10 PM
being an ass man, this pisses me off cuz i cant see it.

10-05-2005, 02:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You live in S. Florida, babyblues. Leave it at home. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]hehe ya so i have to bring a damn sweater everywhere b/c they crank that A/C down...and it's fall now ya know!?

gmrankin
10-05-2005, 03:56 PM
my wife is always like, "i have a big ass"... i am like NOOO, you have a nice ass, now let me squeeze it. Her ass is big, but in a good way, and it is smooth. no celulite. that is what kills it for me. She does the sweater thing around her waist. pet peive of mine. I am like show it off, but then again, i can't get her out of her "moms"

dtbog
10-05-2005, 04:23 PM
is that really why girls do this?

i've never even thought of that... I thought they just didn't want to carry the sweatshirt.

ChicagoTroy
10-05-2005, 04:45 PM
If you are wearing it on a day you could realistically need it, sure, or wear it around your waist. Every other day, no. Leave it at home.

It's not the style thing that's irritating (a little of that too), it's the fact that it looks like a bald guy with a combover, and reflects a confidence problem. That's no good, particularly when the vast majority of women doing it don't have anything that needs hiding.

JMO

JMO

TheMainEvent
10-05-2005, 04:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
being an ass man, this pisses me off cuz i cant see it.

[/ QUOTE ]