PDA

View Full Version : rejected by 911

bicyclekick
10-05-2005, 10:35 AM
Some friends and I walked out of a bar down by the U of M last night and we're just kinda chatting out front when some guy opened the passanger door of a truck and the car alarm went off. He looked totally confused. Went and got in the drivers side and just sat there. Car alarm wailing and all. For like 2 minutes. So I'm like I better call the cops here something's screwed up. Apparently I was too drunk to explain the story to the operater cause she said "hand the phone to your friend please." owned.

asofel
10-05-2005, 10:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Some friends and I walked out of a bar down by the U of M last night and we're just kinda chatting out front when some guy opened the passanger door of a truck and the car alarm went off. He looked totally confused. Went and got in the drivers side and just sat there. Car alarm wailing and all. For like 2 minutes. So I'm like I better call the cops here something's screwed up. Apparently I was too drunk to explain the story to the operater cause she said "hand the phone to your friend please." owned.

[/ QUOTE ]

hehe, that's pretty amusing. If only you could get a copy of what you said....

and did you think the guy was trying to steal it? Would be kinda strange to just sit there....somethings definitely weird but i wonder if its 911 worthy?

jakethebake
10-05-2005, 10:39 AM
Probably some drunk that got in the wrong car.

bicyclekick
10-05-2005, 10:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

All I really remember is trying to explain where the car was and accidentally dropping the f bomb and being very appologetic for it.

bicyclekick
10-05-2005, 10:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
and did you think the guy was trying to steal it? Would be kinda strange to just sit there....somethings definitely weird but i wonder if its 911 worthy?

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt it. He either got in the wrong car or felt he was too drunk to drive home so he was gonna chill there. But you never know, he could have all of the sudden gotten the courage to drive...i mean, he didn't even shut off the car alarm so he was more than likely pretty drunk. Didn't want to allow that situation to happen so I called the cops.

peachy
10-05-2005, 11:13 AM
u r offically a tard...no doubt about it...i dont think i can be friends with u anymore

asofel
10-05-2005, 11:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

All I really remember is trying to explain where the car was and accidentally dropping the f bomb and being very appologetic for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's hilarious....

"so.....*hiccup*....there's this carrrr maaanann..... over herere like.....this guy.......and this cars......man he's fuuuukeed up....oh [censored].....sorry.....i mean.......damn....what?.....oh yea....here's firned...."

The Truth
10-05-2005, 11:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, when you start appologizing nonstop, its clear you're drunk (and maybe a little bitch /images/graemlins/tongue.gif)

-blake

bicyclekick
10-05-2005, 11:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, when you start appologizing nonstop, its clear you're drunk (and maybe a little bitch /images/graemlins/tongue.gif)

-blake

[/ QUOTE ]

Who said anything about nonstop? I just said very appologetic. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

She didn't give me a chance to be nonstop...cause right after it happened is when she asked to talk to my friend.

SL__72
10-05-2005, 12:01 PM
What bar?

bicyclekick
10-05-2005, 12:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What bar?

[/ QUOTE ]

big 10

10-05-2005, 01:43 PM
Snitch bitch.

Bulldog
10-05-2005, 02:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If only there were a way.... (http://www.usdoj.gov/04foia/)

tonypaladino
10-05-2005, 02:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<dickhead>
911 Agencies are run by states and cities. Federal FOI laws don't apply.

</dickhead>

lucas9000
10-05-2005, 02:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't think the federal foia applies to a state/local police force. that being said, you can probably get a copy of the tape from the police by sending a written request, or requesting it through whatever beaurocracy they have in place to handle such a thing.

lucas9000
10-05-2005, 02:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

911 Agencies are run by states and cities. Federal FOI laws don't apply.

[/ QUOTE ]

GODDAMNIT.

bicyclekick
10-05-2005, 03:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Snitch bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair assesment.

The guy was too drunk to get in his car without setting off the car alarm or even turn it off once it went off. Don't need him killing himself or somebody else.