PDA

View Full Version : (NC) I was accused of cheating

splashpot
10-05-2005, 09:04 AM
Because I'm from Needham, MA and another guy at the table was from Worcester, MA. Don't see how I can deny this. He has rock solid evidence.

Here's the funny part. I didn't even place. But he caught me, I cheated my $0. I'm actually hoping that by some long shot, this guy reads this board and sees this. I'd like to confront him. I think he's funny.

Hornacek
10-05-2005, 09:12 AM
Maybe its cuz he's a bitter Sox fan cuz Clement blew nuts yesterday.

Note: even though my location is from NYC, I grew up a Tigers fan in Detroit, and went to school in Boston. I hate the Yanks. Let's hope Boomer gives us something today.

splashpot
10-05-2005, 09:24 AM
But why attack a Red Sox fan?

And yes, Clement completely blew chunks. As much as I hate to say it, we're gonna have to get lucky this postseason. We just don't have the pitching that we had last year. As long as the Yanks don't win. Anyone is better than them.

IdiotVig
10-05-2005, 09:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
But why attack a Red Sox fan?

[/ QUOTE ]

For the same reason people steal candy from babies.

And to keep the morning crew on WEEI irritating as hell.

[ QUOTE ]
And yes, Clement completely blew chunks. As much as I hate to say it, we're gonna have to get lucky this postseason. We just don't have the pitching that we had last year. As long as the Yanks don't win. Anyone is better than them.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, no pitching is analogous to what...the Sox pushbotting their way through the playoffs? Our A2 is up against Chicago's 99? There's gotta be a convenient metaphor here somewhere.

USCSigma1097
10-05-2005, 10:09 AM
No, it's more like our eight seven suited vs. his KQ...

Everyone thinks he's a lot better, but we still have a very good chance.

Sigma

Hornacek
10-05-2005, 10:29 AM
One game is one game... and let's try to forget about that game.

Boomer is still a pretty good big-game pitcher (I'm guessing he lays off the booze the night before a big game). Wakefield has been amazing all year, and Schilling, well, if he's 75% of last year's form, I'll take it. Let's leave the panicking until tomorrow (if we lose today).

As long as the Sox are within a HR away of tying the game, I'll never count them out as long as Papi is on the Sox side.