PDA

View Full Version : A suprising # of OOT posters are just like....

MyTurn2Raise
10-05-2005, 05:03 AM
Danny from the Real World Austin.
Aka...the guy that somehow ends up with a hot chick who feels sorry for him, but is not confident enough to make it work. He comes up with lame ideas like wanting to 'experience' life and 'see' other women. He thinks it will be easy to get the ladies, yet anyone watching the show knows this is total bs. He cannot handle females in any way, shape, or form. He whines about this stuff all the time.

He's also quite lazy and spends his time ducking responsibility, yet putting out the facade of being the most responsible person.

Sorry, I just watched tonight's episode and he reminds me of many young 20ish whiny pussbags who post on here, except that he lucked into a relationship with a hot girl. Of course, he is going to find a way to sabotage that because, deep down, he doesn't think he's good enough for her. And, he's right.

Voltron87
10-05-2005, 10:57 AM
I can't stand Melinda at all. I could write sentences and stuff, but she's just got an IQ of 71. That's the bottom line.

Los Feliz Slim
10-05-2005, 11:03 AM
People who a) watch the Real World, and b) take some sort of larger message from the Real World; should not be calling other people pussbags.

That's all I'm saying.

jakethebake
10-05-2005, 11:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
People who a) watch the Real World, and b) take some sort of larger message from the Real World; should not be calling other people pussbags.

That's all I'm saying.

[/ QUOTE ]

This was a very good post.