PDA

View Full Version : Boston's?!?!

x2ski
10-05-2005, 02:45 AM
wtf is this? We're gettng one in a few weeks in my hometown of Appleton, WI. I have never heard of it, but judging by the commercials, it seems like it might be pretty sweet (an Italian flair).

I'm still bitter we don't have a Sonic, although the commercials are aired 24/7. What's the gig with these Boston's?

tdarko
10-05-2005, 03:02 AM
if you are talking about the restaurant then it will be just ok, typical pasta/pizza type place.

get the boston creme pie for dessert its really good.

x2ski
10-05-2005, 03:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
if you are talking about the restaurant then it will be just ok, typical pasta/pizza type place.

get the boston creme pie for dessert its really good.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I'm pretty sure I'm talking about some sort of eating establishment.

I'll check out the pie... 'cause I love pie /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Brom
10-05-2005, 04:03 AM
The ones around here have a cool Hold'Em game thing at every table. It's like a little monitor at each booth that is like a stnadard computer based p***r interface. Then there are a few big TVs around, displaying the results of the game instead of sports or whatever. Unfortunatly they are all play money though.

daryn
10-05-2005, 04:30 AM
i have never heard of such a place

TheCroShow
10-05-2005, 04:42 AM
is it called Boston Pizza? =O if so, that place OWNS

Toro
10-05-2005, 09:31 AM
Is it "Boston Chicken"? We have one of them in Worcester and it's okay.

daryn
10-05-2005, 09:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

there's virtually no chance that it's the same place.

boston market you mean btw..

that place is good. nice cornbread, nice mashed potatos, lumpy baby.. lumpy, nice creamed spinach.. mac and cheese, excellent chicken

Toro
10-05-2005, 09:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

there's virtually no chance that it's the same place.

boston market you mean btw..

that place is good. nice cornbread, nice mashed potatos, lumpy baby.. lumpy, nice creamed spinach.. mac and cheese, excellent chicken

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right, it's Boston Market. They started out as Boston Chicken but changed the name a few years back.

2planka
10-05-2005, 10:02 AM
Boston Chicken is like spackling for the ole innards. Eat it and you won't lay cable for a day or two. They should serve it with a trowel.

Toro
10-05-2005, 11:52 AM
Does a worse job on your innards than the vard?

2planka
10-05-2005, 12:22 PM
Vard has the opposite effect.

Toro
10-05-2005, 12:46 PM
So then have the Italian breakfast at the vard and dinner at Boston Market and you'll be in perfect balance. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

x2ski
10-05-2005, 04:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
is it called Boston Pizza? =O if so, that place OWNS

[/ QUOTE ]

The commercial just says "Boston's", but I think we're talking about the same place. I'm looking forward to them opening up.

Boston's (http://www.bostonsgourmet.com/?q=)