PDA

View Full Version : I had a dream

10-04-2005, 10:48 PM
but it probably sucked. can't remember it.

ya'll niggaz heard the new trick daddy CD?

http://www.region1express.com/pictures/dvd/60-69/200860.jpg

PoBoy321
10-04-2005, 10:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Moderator(s) notified In a moment you will be automatically returned to the forum.

Return to Forum

[/ QUOTE ]

I win

theben
10-04-2005, 10:57 PM
lol

Saddlepoint
10-04-2005, 11:00 PM
Your play, racist in my opinion.

daryn
10-04-2005, 11:00 PM
come on you guys this is gold. you seriously reported him?

bugstud
10-04-2005, 11:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

miajag81
10-04-2005, 11:01 PM
I laughed.

PoBoy321
10-04-2005, 11:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Despite the fact that it's racially insensitive, this is not funny and an blatant troll.

jdl22
[censored] if you're done milking your cows and baling your hay, this guy needs a good banning.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

TheIrishThug
10-04-2005, 11:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I laughed. I cried. I died a little on the inside

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

istewart
10-04-2005, 11:13 PM
I like your work.

10-04-2005, 11:16 PM
this is brilliance unmatched

theben
10-04-2005, 11:18 PM
trick daddy sucks

daryn
10-04-2005, 11:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Despite the fact that it's racially insensitive, this is not funny and an blatant troll.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf? it's not racist it's a joke. if someone created a 50 cent gimmick account and made a post with "niggaz" in it, it wouldn't be racist. just because you make fun of martin luther king doesn't mean it's racist. NOBODY IS SAFE FROM BEING MADE FUN OF.

anyway, it's only a troll if you are a supersensitive PC moron

just smile, or don't, and move on

Voltron87
10-04-2005, 11:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ya'll niggaz heard the new trick daddy CD?

[/ QUOTE ]

well done sir.

TheMainEvent
10-04-2005, 11:25 PM
Alright I guess I'll take my place in that middle ground where this isn't racist but isn't that funny either

Klepton
10-04-2005, 11:26 PM
3-1 odds this is sponger

daryn
10-04-2005, 11:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Alright I guess I'll take my place in that middle ground where this isn't racist but isn't that funny either

[/ QUOTE ]

totally acceptable stance

Phoenix1010
10-04-2005, 11:32 PM
This culture, whatever it is, has developed a weird sense of humor. And the fact that it needs to be explained why this is racist is laughable. Meh.

PoBoy321
10-04-2005, 11:33 PM
I didn't say it was racist. Learn the definitions of words before you start throwing them around.

Voltron87
10-04-2005, 11:39 PM
jesus christ, a brother goes away and does a bid in the birmingham city jail for slanging yay and you guys are all hating on him. show some love.

IndieMatty
10-04-2005, 11:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
jesus christ, a brother goes away and does a bid in the birmingham city jail for slanging yay and you guys are all hating on him. show some love.

[/ QUOTE ]

easily the post of the day.

daryn
10-04-2005, 11:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I didn't say it was racist. Learn the definitions of words before you start throwing them around.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm sorry, RACIALLY INSENSITIVE.

just more proof you are an uber pc jackass. who else would say something like "racially insensitive".... BUT NOT RACIST!

AngryCola
10-04-2005, 11:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it is, on a scale of one to ten, about a 7 in the realm of OOT humor. It wasn't what I expected to see or read when I opened the thread, so I got a good chuckle out of it.

Honestly, I was prepared for the post to be horribly lame and/or seriously offensive. It isn't either of those things.

NOTE: I seriously despise racists.

PoBoy321
10-04-2005, 11:49 PM
Because it wasn't racist. It was, however, racially insensitive. It would be racist if the post implied that one race were superior or inferior to another, which it didn't.

Making a mockery of the pinnacle moment of the civil rights movement in America is, however, racially insensitive.

Learn to use the english language yourself before you criticize the way someone else uses it.

10-04-2005, 11:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Making a mockery of the pinnacle moment of the civil rights movement in America is, however, racially insensitive.

[/ QUOTE ]

we gotta get you laid

AngryCola
10-04-2005, 11:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps, but I don't see that being done here.
Would you like to explain to me how a mockery is being made of the pinnacle of the civil rights movement? I'd love to hear it.

Also, saying things like "racially insensitive" is really weak.

10-04-2005, 11:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Because it wasn't racist. It was, however, racially insensitive. It would be racist if the post implied that one race were superior or inferior to another, which it didn't.

Learn to use the english language yourself before you criticize the way someone else uses it.

[/ QUOTE ]

you suck.

IndieMatty
10-04-2005, 11:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I laughed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's call a spade a spade, gimmick accounts with broken avatar links always suck.

PoBoy321
10-05-2005, 12:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Perhaps, but I don't see that being done here.
Would you like to explain it to me?

[/ QUOTE ]

I can understand why someone else wouldn't see it, I probably revere most civil rights leaders more than other people. I'd equate it to the way that a particularly religious person would take special offense to a similar post where the poster were John Paul II, St. Peter or something like that.

[ QUOTE ]

Also, saying things like "racially insensitive" is really weak.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's because "racist" is a word that gets thrown around incorrectly way too often, I just try not to.

Eurotrash
10-05-2005, 12:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I laughed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's call a spade a spade, gimmick accounts with broken avatar links always suck.

[/ QUOTE ]

Matty, you are wise.

10-05-2005, 12:31 AM
You play a fine game sand nigga.

captZEEbo1
10-05-2005, 12:55 AM
OMG NOT TEH COMMODUS? CLEARY A LAME GIMMICK!

10-05-2005, 01:48 AM
*glub glub glub*

10-05-2005, 01:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ghandi account........you suck. It coulda been gold, buddy....gold.

jacki
10-05-2005, 02:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate explaining jokes, because it sucks the humor out of them, but it seems necessary here.

The pinnacle moment of the civil....blah blah blah.... is not being made fun of.

The gimmick poster is commenting on the current state of black culture -- which tends to revere rap stars who promote materialism, sexism and violence -- compared to 40 years ago, when the heroes of black culture were people who fought -- and paid with their lives -- for what was right.

10-05-2005, 02:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate explaining jokes, because it sucks the humor out of them, but it seems necessary here.

The pinnacle moment of the civil....blah blah blah.... is not being made fun of.

The gimmick poster is commenting on the current state of black culture -- which tends to revere rap stars who promote materialism, sexism and violence -- compared to 40 years ago, when the heroes of black culture were people who fought -- and paid with their lives -- for what was right.

[/ QUOTE ]

the real POTD

meleader2
10-05-2005, 02:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf? it's not racist it's a joke. if someone created a 50 cent gimmick account and made a post with "niggaz" in it, it wouldn't be racist. just because you make fun of martin luther king doesn't mean it's racist. NOBODY IS SAFE FROM BEING MADE FUN OF.

anyway, it's only a troll if you are a supersensitive PC moron

just smile, or don't, and move on

[/ QUOTE ]

or you can "move your bike off his lawn"

PoBoy321
10-05-2005, 02:05 AM
I get the joke, I just think it's in bad taste.

This is a stupid thread and I'm only responding to you because it's on the front page already, but if you have any more comments to make about it, PM me, because I won't respond to them in here.

TheCroShow
10-05-2005, 03:38 AM
i laughed

daryn
10-05-2005, 04:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, you already made my post. i made fun of you for using such a ridiculous term as "racially sensitive". maybe you should go back and read my post!

daryn
10-05-2005, 04:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly! thank you. i thought everyone with a brain would understand this.

ptmusic
10-05-2005, 04:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You took this thread to a whole new level.

-ptmusic