PDA

View Full Version : Missing bodog bonus

octop
10-04-2005, 10:18 PM
About a week ago I received an email from bodog warning me about bonus abuse and saying if I kept it up they would make my requirements harder. Anyway I withdrew from Bodog last Monday and redposited today. When I depsited it said depsit approved bonus amount xxx. However now I chekc my bonus statement and nothing is there. Has anyone else had this happen?

Keith Fellmy
10-04-2005, 11:00 PM
well guess what...they warned you didn't they? Everyone kept abusing it so they changed it or completely cut you off. No sympathy here. You screwed it up for yourself and everyone else.

When BoDog when unlimited and bottomless I knew this would happen. I wondered how long it would last. Bonus whores are too greedy (and I should know). I posted on several forums about not abusing this great bonus.

Depositing money, playing the bonus and depositing more money? Not cool. Depositing money, playing the bonus, cashout, and redeposit ten minutes later...c'mon.

octop
10-05-2005, 12:57 AM
Yea they did warn me i just asked if this happened to anyone else
They said they would make me roll it over more not take it away completly
I withdrew last week not ten minutes ago
The bonus is still botomless its just 10 percent
Ofcourse people are gonna take advantage of it and why not? Youre right eventually it will be eliminated altogether b/c of whores like me. If somehow I knew that noone else would ever abuse this bonus then I wouldnt either but thats not reality. If I never played there the other whores would have had the same effect on it so I might as well take advantage of it as long as possible.Im not the one who opened a poker room and advertises a bottomless bonus with no bullshit (there words not mind)
I dont want sympathy I was asking a simple question

jwp
10-05-2005, 04:58 PM
Sometimes I have not seen the bonus show up until after an "overnight". Look again the next day.

JWP

octop
10-05-2005, 05:02 PM
nah its still not there they didnt even respond to my emails which is pretty gay

octop
10-05-2005, 05:15 PM
They finally repsonded saying I was using withdraw money to redeposit ( I withdrew a week ago)
Last week they were bitching that I was depsoting with money laready in my acocunt