PDA

View Full Version : I love MySpace

Klepton
10-04-2005, 09:44 PM
because people post things like this every now and then:

: Everyone has secrets. Pick an empty spot and give yours...but shhhh don't put your name, you'll ruin the anonymous confession! No Particular order!

1) I Cry myself to sleep out of fear of losing her.

2) My mom verbally abuses me when my dad is not around and tries to brainwash me into depending on them for everything. I think she stalks me.

3) I was raped when i was 13

4) I love him more than he'll ever know

5) no girls think im attractive anymore, and im still WAY in love with her....

6)i hate myself sometimes, i wonder what people say about me all the time and i wonder if people are actually my friends, i put up with my own attitude, i am fine right now but even still i wish i was gone off the earth, i have had sex like 15 times in the past 2 years,

7) I had sex with her sister >.<

8) Im thirrrrrsty.

9 )everybody thinks im a nice person but im not and people like me when im around but when im gone i know they hate me.

10)i am crying right now and i cant stop

11 )i think im in trouble with the law

12) i think i still like my old crush

13) I think i might be gay

14) I hate my mother

15)I wish she knew how i really felt

16)i killed my best friend

17) I still cut myself

18)i want her

19) I'm British (shhhhhh!)

20) I love him more than anything in the world, its not the one im dating though

21) I've never kissed a boy

22) My heart hurts.

23) I was drunk and I think my ex-boyfriend raped me... but I don't want to tell anyone.

24) I saw her cheating on me

25) i love him. i've loved him since i saw him. but he loves her. who's prettier than me....of course. i started smoking and drinking again. i carve [censored] into my arms and legs. i've quit talking to people about my problems. and i have a gun in the attic that's looking pretty good right about now.

26) im anorexic

27) ive been in love with someone who isnt around for about 6 years and i dont even know if he will ever be around

28) i dont have any secrets

29)i dont have a best friend

30) Im still so in love w/him that i cant breathe when i think about him somtimes I rather die then not be with him I cut myself and dedicated every ounce of blood to him!

31) When i was growing up, my dad used to physically abuse me and my siblings, i couldnt stand it.. then one day i hit him back and he stuck something i was allergic to in my mouth, ducktaped it shut, and put me in a closet for 8 hours till my mom came home.. the torture just kept getting worse the older i got..

32) im in love with a girl i just met

33) i was raped almost 2 years ago at a party

34) ive been raped more than once, i still cut, i dont really eat any more, the only person i didnt cheat on ripped my heart out, i have a criminal record, i do drugs again, n i drink way too much (yea i have alot of secrets)

35)I;m still in love with him, and he to me, but we both date othger, yet secretly get together.

36)My family is [censored] up an no one knows what goes on in this house.

37) i'm with her, but i'm in love with someone else

38)I'm afriad to be with anyone else cause it won't be like it was before

39) I love him....but I will never tell him.

40)i use to cut..a lot, proud to say i have stopped for him...yet the pain is still here

41) i miss her, even though i say i dont

42)I'm not sure about my orientation

43) it seems like whatever i do, i can never be happy.

44)I got mad at my b/f when we were together about lieing and cheating on me, when i did just the same.

45) everyone thinks I'm so confident, which isn't true. deep down i still have negative thoughts about myself. sometimes im so paranoid i think im the ugliest person in the world.

46)I acaully dispize my 3 sister deep down.

47) i'm adopted

48) No one know what really happen to me before I returned to Lake mary 2 years ago.

49)I hate my self inside, but no one has a clue

50) I had sex with one of my boyfriends friend at the time and then he found out but i denyed the whole thing and he still thinks its not true but im not going out with him anymore, thats the most [censored] up thing ive ever done

51)

52) I hate him. But I love him.

53) Ppl think i am emotional stronge (well not my best friend) but i cant take it ne more one day i will crack!

54)

55) i've been drunk

56) i still cut myself but everyone thinks i stopped

57) I had unprotected sex with a guy I don't care about.

58)

59) I cry almost every night

60)i'm verbaly abused and i stay strong and im oalways there 4 my friends but truthfully my life is a lie im self conshious and i dont no how to handel my emotions im a toatl nut case!

61)

62) I miss my best friend.

63)

64) Im my own worst enemy

65)

66)

67) i'm anorexic

68)

69) i am not a virgin. the first time i did it i got pregnat. i got pregnat in the summer and had a miscarige. I was a cocania addicate. i have done like every drug i have been drunk. i have been aressted. i had a parol officer. i was raped when i was 12. i still love him.

70) i would do anything to get them apart

71)

72)

73) My mom told me she hated me and she wants me in a insane asylum

74)i think im starting to like my best friend...

75) i wish i was single right now

76)

77) I think Im in Love with one of my best friends

78) Everyone thinks I've quit doing drugs but I've just gotten better at hiding it.

79)

80) I was beat by many of my Moms boyfriends!

81)

82) i had sex with my friends mom!

83)

84)I lost my virginity to my sisters boyfriend. I hate my self for it, In every possible way! Then i was pregnant and i didnt tell any one, and then i had a miscariage, 7 weeks in to it! I feel like [censored] and its horrible! I told my sister, but her boyfriend is still denying it!!

85)

86) I want to commite suicide

87)

88) I hate many people!

89)

90) im 10 weeks pregnant

91)

92)I still love my best friend!!!...i have tought of so0o0o much stuff about him!

93)

94)

95) i'm not a virgin...it was my best friends b/f :-X

96)

97) I hate my dad.

98)i feel like im better than him, and im falling for her

99) i like him, but im not sure if he likes me, we're total oppisites, but god ive never felt this way before about a guy. im so confused on what to do.

100) My boyfriend thinks im a virgin.... im not

101) I HATE HER

102)

103) I have a girlfriend...but i like this girl more than i like my girlfriend....and it hurts because i don't know what to do.

104)

105)

106) i am bi

107)

108)im not happy at all.

109) i think Im bi....but shh dont tell.

110) i think i like one of my bestfriends

111) i want to have sex with her

112) i dont know why I lie my heart out to show everyone how strong I am

113)

114)I CRY MYSELF TOSLEEP EVERY NITE!!!!

115)

116) im still in love with a boy i havent seen in over a year... and we never even dated...

117)im bisexual.but if u know me u knew that already

118) I wish that i had the courage to cut myself because i dont know how else to deal with the pain.. :-..

119) in reality, i HATE almost all of my best friends... but im too afraid that if i get away from em, no one else will like me...

120) u people are [censored] up

121) I cant get a guy

122) I try to kill myself everynight, but everyone thinks i stopped

123) Im in love with an old love

124)I dont know how to say this, but im a cutter. Just kidding fools..ahahhhahaha.

125) i wish i was an only child

126) I CRY MY SELF TO SLEEP CUZ IM AFRAID OF LOSING THE TWO I LOVE...

127) I also cry my self to sleep...but it is cuz i want out of all my pain!

TheMetetron
10-04-2005, 09:47 PM
You know what i thought was most hilarious about this. The fact that idiots actually reposted it and I could just see what had been added since the time I sent it to them. Found out some juicy stuff on some of my friends. Haven't decided if I'm going to tell them that I know or not.

People are dumb.

LBJ
10-04-2005, 09:48 PM
Thank God this is anonymous. Whoa that felt good to let that out.

1) I Cry myself to sleep out of fear of losing her.

2) My mom verbally abuses me when my dad is not around and tries to brainwash me into depending on them for everything. I think she stalks me.

3) I was raped when i was 13

4) I love him more than he'll ever know

5) no girls think im attractive anymore, and im still WAY in love with her....

6)i hate myself sometimes, i wonder what people say about me all the time and i wonder if people are actually my friends, i put up with my own attitude, i am fine right now but even still i wish i was gone off the earth, i have had sex like 15 times in the past 2 years,

7) I had sex with her sister >.<

8) Im thirrrrrsty.

9 )everybody thinks im a nice person but im not and people like me when im around but when im gone i know they hate me.

10)i am crying right now and i cant stop

11 )i think im in trouble with the law

12) i think i still like my old crush

13) I think i might be gay

14) I hate my mother

15)I wish she knew how i really felt

16)i killed my best friend

17) I still cut myself

18)i want her

20) I love him more than anything in the world, its not the one im dating though

21) I've never kissed a boy

22) My heart hurts.

23) I was drunk and I think my ex-boyfriend raped me... but I don't want to tell anyone.

24) I saw her cheating on me

25) i love him. i've loved him since i saw him. but he loves her. who's prettier than me....of course. i started smoking and drinking again. i carve [censored] into my arms and legs. i've quit talking to people about my problems. and i have a gun in the attic that's looking pretty good right about now.

26) im anorexic

27) ive been in love with someone who isnt around for about 6 years and i dont even know if he will ever be around

28) i dont have any secrets

29)i dont have a best friend

30) Im still so in love w/him that i cant breathe when i think about him somtimes I rather die then not be with him I cut myself and dedicated every ounce of blood to him!

31) When i was growing up, my dad used to physically abuse me and my siblings, i couldnt stand it.. then one day i hit him back and he stuck something i was allergic to in my mouth, ducktaped it shut, and put me in a closet for 8 hours till my mom came home.. the torture just kept getting worse the older i got..

32) im in love with a girl i just met

33) i was raped almost 2 years ago at a party

34) ive been raped more than once, i still cut, i dont really eat any more, the only person i didnt cheat on ripped my heart out, i have a criminal record, i do drugs again, n i drink way too much (yea i have alot of secrets)

35)I;m still in love with him, and he to me, but we both date othger, yet secretly get together.

36)My family is [censored] up an no one knows what goes on in this house.

37) i'm with her, but i'm in love with someone else

38)I'm afriad to be with anyone else cause it won't be like it was before

39) I love him....but I will never tell him.

40)i use to cut..a lot, proud to say i have stopped for him...yet the pain is still here

41) i miss her, even though i say i dont

42)I'm not sure about my orientation

43) it seems like whatever i do, i can never be happy.

44)I got mad at my b/f when we were together about lieing and cheating on me, when i did just the same.

45) everyone thinks I'm so confident, which isn't true. deep down i still have negative thoughts about myself. sometimes im so paranoid i think im the ugliest person in the world.

46)I acaully dispize my 3 sister deep down.

47) i'm adopted

48) No one know what really happen to me before I returned to Lake mary 2 years ago.

49)I hate my self inside, but no one has a clue

50) I had sex with one of my boyfriends friend at the time and then he found out but i denyed the whole thing and he still thinks its not true but im not going out with him anymore, thats the most [censored] up thing ive ever done

51) I had a secret gay love affair with Talk2BigSteve and haven't told anyone.

52) I hate him. But I love him.

53) Ppl think i am emotional stronge (well not my best friend) but i cant take it ne more one day i will crack!

54)

55) i've been drunk

56) i still cut myself but everyone thinks i stopped

57) I had unprotected sex with a guy I don't care about.

58)

59) I cry almost every night

60)i'm verbaly abused and i stay strong and im oalways there 4 my friends but truthfully my life is a lie im self conshious and i dont no how to handel my emotions im a toatl nut case!

61)

62) I miss my best friend.

63)

64) Im my own worst enemy

65)

66)

67) i'm anorexic

68)

69) i am not a virgin. the first time i did it i got pregnat. i got pregnat in the summer and had a miscarige. I was a cocania addicate. i have done like every drug i have been drunk. i have been aressted. i had a parol officer. i was raped when i was 12. i still love him.

70) i would do anything to get them apart

71)

72)

73) My mom told me she hated me and she wants me in a insane asylum

74)i think im starting to like my best friend...

75) i wish i was single right now

76)

77) I think Im in Love with one of my best friends

78) Everyone thinks I've quit doing drugs but I've just gotten better at hiding it.

79)

80) I was beat by many of my Moms boyfriends!

81)

82) i had sex with my friends mom!

83)

84)I lost my virginity to my sisters boyfriend. I hate my self for it, In every possible way! Then i was pregnant and i didnt tell any one, and then i had a miscariage, 7 weeks in to it! I feel like [censored] and its horrible! I told my sister, but her boyfriend is still denying it!!

85)

86) I want to commite suicide

87)

88) I hate many people!

89)

90) im 10 weeks pregnant

91)

92)I still love my best friend!!!...i have tought of so0o0o much stuff about him!

93)

94)

95) i'm not a virgin...it was my best friends b/f :-X

96)

97) I hate my dad.

98)i feel like im better than him, and im falling for her

99) i like him, but im not sure if he likes me, we're total oppisites, but god ive never felt this way before about a guy. im so confused on what to do.

100) My boyfriend thinks im a virgin.... im not

101) I HATE HER

102)

103) I have a girlfriend...but i like this girl more than i like my girlfriend....and it hurts because i don't know what to do.

104)

105)

106) i am bi

107)

108)im not happy at all.

109) i think Im bi....but shh dont tell.

110) i think i like one of my bestfriends

111) i want to have sex with her

112) i dont know why I lie my heart out to show everyone how strong I am

113)

114)I CRY MYSELF TOSLEEP EVERY NITE!!!!

115)

116) im still in love with a boy i havent seen in over a year... and we never even dated...

117)im bisexual.but if u know me u knew that already

118) I wish that i had the courage to cut myself because i dont know how else to deal with the pain.. :-..

119) in reality, i HATE almost all of my best friends... but im too afraid that if i get away from em, no one else will like me...

120) u people are [censored] up

121) I cant get a guy

122) I try to kill myself everynight, but everyone thinks i stopped

123) Im in love with an old love

124)I dont know how to say this, but im a cutter. Just kidding fools..ahahhhahaha.

125) i wish i was an only child

126) I CRY MY SELF TO SLEEP CUZ IM AFRAID OF LOSING THE TWO I LOVE...

127) I also cry my self to sleep...but it is cuz i want out of all my pain!

BradleyT
10-04-2005, 09:49 PM
That stuff gets boring once you get past 7th grade.

TheMetetron
10-04-2005, 09:49 PM
Not surprised.

Sponger15SB
10-04-2005, 09:54 PM
Damn, and here I thought this was going to be a thread about your myspace girlfriend.

utmt40
10-04-2005, 09:58 PM
what a bunch of crazy fucks.

imported_CaseClosed326
10-04-2005, 10:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
51) I had a secret gay love affair with Talk2BigSteve and haven't told anyone.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOLOLOLOLOL PWNT

Klepton
10-04-2005, 10:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Damn, and here I thought this was going to be a thread about your myspace girlfriend.

[/ QUOTE ]

do you remember this guy named chuddo?

gonores
10-04-2005, 10:28 PM
I've noticed you get your hopes way too high for these threads.

mslif
10-04-2005, 11:16 PM
I don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for these people.

FouTight
10-04-2005, 11:18 PM
so...

yeah, a myspace thread... where's the person we can find out all kinds of [censored] on and make fun of and force them to close their account? what kind of myspace post is this?

shant
I liked this post better when it was called www.grouphug.us (http://www.grouphug.us)

B Dids
Have you seen postsecret.com? Same kinda thing, but with art.

PoBoy321
10-04-2005, 11:25 PM
It really used to amaze me how many girls cut themselves. It doesn't anymore because I've just accepted the fact that they're all [censored] crazy.

PITTM
10-04-2005, 11:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It really used to amaze me how many girls cut themselves. It doesn't anymore because I've just accepted the fact that they're all [censored] crazy.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree with this statement. ive seen some disturbing things /images/graemlins/frown.gif

rj

PoBoy321
10-04-2005, 11:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] i agree with this statement. ive seen some disturbing things

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

I should also include that they all love MySpace, online journals in general and writing really Godawful, self-indulgent poetry.

And oh yeah,:

101)I had to get involved with at least 3 of these [censored] freaks before I figured all of that out.

Cracker
10-04-2005, 11:39 PM
Please excuse me while I hang myself

IndieMatty
10-04-2005, 11:40 PM
Who the [censored] told everyone my secrets.

B00T
10-05-2005, 03:02 AM
www.notproud.com (http://www.notproud.com) owns this bulletin

Voltron87
10-05-2005, 03:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that deserves its own thread. are they actually all real?

PoBoy321
10-05-2005, 03:06 AM
I don't even have words to describe this.

[ QUOTE ]
sometimes i wish that i had a cock, so i take a big fat wiener and push it up partway inside me so that about three inches is sticking out. then i put on a pair of my husband's bikini briefs and look at myself in the mirror. i love to watch as i pull my briefs down to expose my 'penis' and then i masturbate with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

MCS
10-05-2005, 03:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It still surprises me.

There are a LOT of things about our world that surprise and sadden me.

PoBoy321
10-05-2005, 03:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It still surprises me.

There are a LOT of things about our world that surprise and sadden me.

[/ QUOTE ]

It definitely saddens me, it just doesn't surprise me anymore, and I'm really not sure what that means /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

-Skeme-
10-05-2005, 04:02 AM
Myspace is funny. I heard that Tom dude sold it for like a million dollars. What a genius.

NLSoldier
10-05-2005, 04:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont understand what all this cutting business is about? wtf?

Vavavoom
10-05-2005, 04:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Myspace is funny. I heard that Tom dude sold it for like a million dollars. What a genius.

[/ QUOTE ]

If anything I think thats a cheap sell.....

Tron
10-05-2005, 04:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If anything I think thats a cheap sell.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, not even close. (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/4695495.stm)

mackthefork
10-05-2005, 04:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf?

Mack

mackthefork
10-05-2005, 04:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] i agree with this statement. ive seen some disturbing things

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

I should also include that they all love MySpace, online journals in general and writing really Godawful, self-indulgent poetry.

And oh yeah,:

101)I had to get involved with at least 3 of these [censored] freaks before I figured all of that out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you think they can be helped? Or do they need to believe they are worthless to function, I just don't get the whole self-harm thing at all.

Mack

-Skeme-
10-05-2005, 04:44 AM
Unreal.

MelK
10-05-2005, 07:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that deserves its own thread. are they actually all real?

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course they're all real.

Why would anyone lie or pretend to be someone they are not on the internet? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

steelcmg
10-05-2005, 09:11 AM
I am only 15 years old. I have [censored] 20 guys. One of which is my best friends boyfriend. And I have chlamydia. I have given it to over 7 people. And I have blamed it on them. Wow. Here's a [censored] slut for you.

LOL thats sum funny Sh it.

1800GAMBLER
10-05-2005, 09:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I envy women because it is socially acceptable for them to have sex with men.

[/ QUOTE ]

bernie
10-05-2005, 05:20 PM
Except if you look at someones' repost of the bulletin, you can figure out what their secret is.

b

Cosimo
10-05-2005, 06:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There's only so many times I can read "I wish I could be just like her, so you would love me again." before I start cutting myself.

Victor
10-05-2005, 07:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

there was a thread on this awhile ago.

the best one was the guy who gave aids to 5 different woman so far....

sleight
10-05-2005, 07:53 PM
Yeah, and I liked grouphug (http://www.grouphug.us) better when it was more british people and their snogging instead of the U.S. teenager whining brigade.

tonypaladino
10-05-2005, 08:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
When I was a kid I stole a wooden plaque with an image of jesus from a catholic thrift store. The woman who was working the counter saw me with it but didn't say anything and didn't charge my mom for it. When we got home my sister told on me and I had to walk back in the store and apologize while the clerk told me what a miserable little [censored] I was. I called her a bitch and she followed me to the car and got me in more trouble. [censored] [censored]. The thing I stole had a price tag of ten cents. I had my bike taken away for two weeks for a ten cent plaque of jesus and some hare-lip [censored] who wouldn't just accept my apology.

[/ QUOTE ]