PDA

View Full Version : James Woods playing 5/5 NL on Live at the Bike - now

Kevmath
10-04-2005, 09:19 PM
To watch from now til midnight Eastern, www.liveatthebike.com (http://www.liveatthebike.com)

HoldEmKillah
10-04-2005, 09:35 PM
NICE! I love that guy. I played in a Satellite tourney with him last year at foxwoods. He came across as a really really nice guy...very talkative and mild mannered.

Take em out Jimmy!

Ulysses
10-04-2005, 10:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
NICE! I love that guy. I played in a Satellite tourney with him last year at foxwoods. He came across as a really really nice guy...very talkative and mild mannered.

Take em out Jimmy!

[/ QUOTE ]

Sucker and I played 15/30 or 20/40 at Commerce w/ him I dunno, maybe a year or so ago. He was a really nice guy, a decent poker player, and just overall the kind of individual you like to play with.

burningyen
10-05-2005, 11:37 AM
He was at my table in this year's WSOP main event for about 4 hours before he busted out. Ditto the comments in this thread. I was sad to see him go (a bit too aggressive with pocket 5s out of position vs. the pre-flop raiser who had pocket Qs on a Jack-high board, IIRC).

-Skeme-
10-05-2005, 01:33 PM
I played 30/60 with him at Foxwoods. He was rude and thoughtless, drinking, and playing recklessly. He told me he'd knock up my daughter in a heartbeat. Instead of toking the dealer, he hit her in the back of the head with a folding chair. I did not enjoy Mr. Woods' company.

bigt2k4
10-05-2005, 02:09 PM
ditto skeme, he did the same thing @ my table only he used a bat not a chair.

-Skeme-
10-05-2005, 03:50 PM
He likes to mix it up, that James Woods.

HoldEmKillah
10-05-2005, 03:58 PM
hilarious!

Anybody know how he did?

Marlow
10-05-2005, 05:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He told me he'd knock up my daughter in a heartbeat.

[/ QUOTE ]

He seriously said this?

I'd have gone [censored] berserk.

Kevmath
10-05-2005, 08:31 PM
He dropped a couple of buyins, then made a nice comeback towards the end of the broadcast, here's the first hand description from Bart Hanson: [ QUOTE ]
James Woods bet into a flush draw on an Ace high Flop in position. Barry woods called with a weak ace for about $100 in the small blind. J Woods thought B Woods was check raising and started to muck his hand. B woods then told him "I just called". Turn came diamond completing J Woods's flush. Barry checked, Woods pushed all in for like $400 and B Woods called with the Ac 4d--top pair with a gutshot straight flush draw. J woods took it down with Td 6d a Ten high flush.

[/ QUOTE ]

The last hand of the night, Woods hit another flush as the other player who went allin against him misread his hand, thinking he had a flush as well.

partygirluk
10-05-2005, 09:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He told me he'd knock up my daughter in a heartbeat.

[/ QUOTE ]

He seriously said this?

I'd have gone [censored] berserk.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not as berserk as I went when he did not up my daughter.

-Skeme-
10-06-2005, 06:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He seriously said this?

[/ QUOTE ]

I probably wouldn't have believed if myself if he hadn't repeated it several times during the night. Like I said, he was drinking heavily. The real kicker is that I made no mention of a daughter at all. Go figure.