PDA

View Full Version : Does this work?

StojkeAK
10-04-2005, 08:02 PM
Has anybody used this site and had any success with it? Or is this just some scam for them to make money off beginners (Which I am)?
http://www.trendindex.net/

greg nice
10-04-2005, 09:13 PM
no one will know whether or not its a scam, and it doesnt really matter.

by the looks of the site, they are def promoting themselves and trying to sell you something. ask yourself this, if they are so good at making money in the stock market, why are they trying to sell you a product? why wouldnt they just keep the info for themselves?

Sniper
10-05-2005, 10:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
by the looks of the site, they are def promoting themselves and trying to sell you something. ask yourself this, if they are so good at making money in the stock market, why are they trying to sell you a product? why wouldnt they just keep the info for themselves?

[/ QUOTE ]

In the investment arena, there are many players that will sell you information, newsletter, stock picks, etc... Before investing in any of them, you should first up your own knowledge, so you can make informed decisions regarding whether they are offering YOU something of value or not.

These products are sold because there is a market for them, plain and simple!

jdoe
10-05-2005, 09:05 PM
If i had a system that could doubble me up every 7 days in the stock market i would sell it and start the bidding at:

$45,035,996,273,704,960,000

Because thats what ten grand is worth one year later. And I can get 10K in cash in about 12 hours.

yeah about 45 quintillion dollars, so at $179.00 its +EV

jdoe

Sniper
10-06-2005, 01:22 PM
1. Marketing 101 would say different
2. The law of diminishing returns would make the true value much less.

There is value in both selling and buying information... you don't have to look any further than 2+2 to see an example of that in action!