PDA

View Full Version : Anyone play lacrosse?

gusser
10-04-2005, 07:43 PM
I play club lax (USL-MDIA B) for IUP. I was wondering if i'd see any 2+2er's on the field this season. Any d-ball players?

gus

PoBoy321
10-04-2005, 07:43 PM
I played a little bit in the beginning of high school, but then I got into track, was a lot better at it and went with that. I still wish I'd stayed with lax. it's such a great game.

mslif
10-04-2005, 07:49 PM
Lucas9000 plays lacrosse everyweek. I will point him to this thread

TheIrishThug
10-04-2005, 07:52 PM
i play at northeastern (pcll a). so that's probly a no due to u being in b.

lucas9000
10-04-2005, 09:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Lucas9000 plays lacrosse every week.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is true. i play in a couple of leagues and some drop-in games.

Brain
10-04-2005, 09:23 PM
Not anymore because I'm too old and I wasn't that good to begin with, but it was a ton of fun.

HtotheNootch
10-04-2005, 09:44 PM
I played in high school, college, and some summer leagues. I gave up the game for a long time until my high school had an alumni game. I'm definitely playing in that again, and am debating trying to find a geezer league in the near future (although that will require some serious conditioning upgrades and practice time).

mmbt0ne
10-04-2005, 09:46 PM
My brother plays. But he's 13.

MEbenhoe
10-04-2005, 09:47 PM
I live in La Crosse, does that count?

smb394
10-04-2005, 10:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Not anymore because I'm too lazy and I wasn't that good to begin with, but it was a ton of fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

In my case, anyway.

gusser
10-04-2005, 11:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I played in high school, college, and some summer leagues. I gave up the game for a long time until my high school had an alumni game. I'm definitely playing in that again, and am debating trying to find a geezer league in the near future (although that will require some serious conditioning upgrades and practice time).

[/ QUOTE ]

A lot of indoor sports arenas have indoor box leagues. It'd be less running and has more action. They have a couple in my hometown but i couldn't find a central governing body for adult leagues.

gus

lucas9000
10-05-2005, 12:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
A lot of indoor sports arenas have indoor box leagues. It'd be less running and has more action.

[/ QUOTE ]

i played a drop-in box game on sunday...2 hours, no subs. ouch.

crosse91
10-05-2005, 02:07 AM
thats pretty hardcore, i just got out of practice tonite and it SUCKED. It was about 93 and 95% humidity here

btw, i play for U-Texas, LSA A league (so. attack/midfield)

HtotheNootch
10-05-2005, 12:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A lot of indoor sports arenas have indoor box leagues. It'd be less running and has more action. They have a couple in my hometown but i couldn't find a central governing body for adult leagues.

gus

[/ QUOTE ]

Since I'm a goalie, for me it's more about getting my footwork and positioning back. In the alumni game, I felt like I was swimming in the cage for the first couple of minutes.

Getting back in condition is just something I need to do anyway.