PDA

View Full Version : PSO October Promo

Etaipo
10-04-2005, 07:26 PM
I was going to do Absolute for last month's 2x500 chipset promo, which was still there as of this morning. But I figured, "nah, the next promo is almost out, and it will probably be just as good."

I was disappointed to see that it was simply downgraded, and the only "extra" is 6000->9000 PSO points (1000 points shy of two chipsets).

So that was a bummer.

How about a special promo for 2+2? I know that you did one through a banner ad once (get WSOP & WPT DVD's, upgraded table, etc).

Doesn't that sound like a great idea?!?! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Poker Source Online
10-04-2005, 10:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was going to do Absolute for last month's 2x500 chipset promo, which was still there as of this morning. But I figured, "nah, the next promo is almost out, and it will probably be just as good."

I was disappointed to see that it was simply downgraded, and the only "extra" is 6000->9000 PSO points (1000 points shy of two chipsets).

So that was a bummer.

How about a special promo for 2+2? I know that you did one through a banner ad once (get WSOP & WPT DVD's, upgraded table, etc).

Doesn't that sound like a great idea?!?! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

A special 2+2 bonus isn't a bad idea and we will look into that and see what we can do next month.