PDA

View Full Version : 30/60 KQ

Sundevils21
10-04-2005, 07:00 PM
Live 30/60 table is loose, usually 5 to a flop. PFR plays pretty straightforward. Limpers have literally seen 100% of the flops the 2 hours I've been there.

2 limpers to CO who raises, button folds, I call in sb with K /images/graemlins/club.gifQ /images/graemlins/club.gif bb calls as do limpers.

Flop: Q /images/graemlins/spade.gif 4 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 5 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif
my c/r whiffs

Turn: A /images/graemlins/club.gif
check fold?

goofball
10-04-2005, 07:30 PM
Way way too weak unless you think PF raiser is never ever betting JJ etc there. If PF raiser is as straightforward as you say it's a pretty easy bet fold.

Aren't you the guy who's daniel negraneu's assistant? has he been playing any challenge matches lately? what happened with that?

flawless_victory
10-05-2005, 12:15 AM
preflop. played it good.
flop. oplayed it good.
turn. checkfold is good.

wrto4556
10-05-2005, 11:16 PM
Yeah that looks like a pretty easy fold w/ 4 behind. Nicely played, bet you loved when it checked around.

ihardlyknowher
10-06-2005, 02:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Live 30/60 table is loose, usually 5 to a flop. PFR plays pretty straightforward. Limpers have literally seen 100% of the flops the 2 hours I've been there.

2 limpers to CO who raises, button folds, I call in sb with K /images/graemlins/club.gifQ /images/graemlins/club.gif bb calls as do limpers.

Flop: Q /images/graemlins/spade.gif 4 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 5 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif
my c/r whiffs

Turn: A /images/graemlins/club.gif
check fold?

[/ QUOTE ]

I like bet/fold here.