PDA

View Full Version : 15/30 game at Cantebury park

Gator519
10-04-2005, 05:07 PM
Full table 15/30 at cantebury park. UTG limps, 2 fold, couple more limp, and I’m on the button with KhKc I raise, sb folds, bb calls, the rest call. 5 way action to the flop. Flop comes Qd9d5d. It goes check, check, check, bet, call, and I raise. The person betting was a guy who bet was really aggressive and would usually bet any hand on the flop with probably 50 VPIP. The person calling was a typical fish who was probably calling without even a pair or a high diamond. Everyone else folded back to the original better, who called and the fish called as well. Turn was an 8c the guy bets again. This time the fish folds, and I think for a second then raise again. He calls, river 9s he checks. I bet, he calls. Pretty standard I think but I was thinking about whether or not to raise the turn. I thought maybe about calling and then raising the river on a blank, or just call down? Any suggestions on all streets would be helpful.

Thanks.

DeezNutz3
10-04-2005, 07:01 PM
I think you played it fine. Do you fold to a 3 bet?

goofball
10-04-2005, 07:28 PM
Standard I think. I think raising the turn is better than raising the river since he's calling a turn raise 100% with a diamond.