PDA

View Full Version : Missclicks

10-04-2005, 04:03 PM
I just recently started 8 tabling and in the past few days I have made two horrendous missclicks. Each one probably cost me a chance to double up or more. The first I had KK in LP, and it was folded around to a guy in middle position who took about 20 seconds to raise. By then I had shifted my attention to other tables and acted on several hands, but somehow I ended up click the fold button on the table with the kings. The other time I had 88 on a flop of JJ8 and I ended up clicking fold after a bet and a raise took about 15 seconds each.

Except for these two hands, I can't remember ever missclicking before. I think it could be because some people take way too long to act on their hand, so I have to keep darting around from table to table even when I'm involved in a big hand. It is probably something that won't happen as much as I get used to 8 tables, but I was wondering if anyone who plays 8+ has something like this occur frequently.

zambonidrivr
10-04-2005, 05:12 PM
don't be such a donk. drink coffee, and stop smoking so much weed.

10-04-2005, 05:27 PM
OT..You mentioned the large pauses prior to calling? Please tell me you don't use this as a read??LOL

ewing55
10-04-2005, 05:27 PM
Well I just 4 table, but I'm an old fart. I am starting to mix in a 30+3 along with my 20+2s.

I opened up a new 30+3 and everything was fine until I noticed that they dealt me 4 hole cards. ??? /images/graemlins/shocked.gif wft??? Oh crap, I don't have a clue how to play Omaha. Went from 800 chips to 1200 to 400 and I just quit. It was taking too much of my attention away from my 20s.

-----------Jeff

Irieguy
10-04-2005, 05:29 PM
Misclicks are bad, but failing to consider a misclick as the reason behind an opponent's min-bet is a serious leak.

Irieguy

MegaBet
10-04-2005, 05:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well I just 4 table, but I'm an old fart. I am starting to mix in a 30+3 along with my 20+2s.

I opened up a new 30+3 and everything was fine until I noticed that they dealt me 4 hole cards. ??? /images/graemlins/shocked.gif wft??? Oh crap, I don't have a clue how to play Omaha. Went from 800 chips to 1200 to 400 and I just quit. It was taking too much of my attention away from my 20s.

-----------Jeff

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, yeah, I've done that a few times. Either that or a limit SNG that takes years. Nowadays I triple check I have started the correct game.

The Yugoslavian
10-04-2005, 05:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Misclicks are bad, but failing to consider a misclick as the reason behind an opponent's min-bet is a serious leak.

Irieguy

[/ QUOTE ]

What if your opponent is seeing 18% of the flops?

/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Yugoslav

MegaBet
10-04-2005, 05:47 PM
I took a larger than average dump whilst finishing up my last SNG of the day (couldn't hold it - pepperoni pizza kills me). Anyway, as I was gurgling in pain I accidently hit the minraise button with 72 in early position and got 4 callers. Imagine my surprise when the flop came out 772 /images/graemlins/grin.gif At least it took my mind off the blood pouring out my ass for a moment.

bawcerelli
10-04-2005, 07:21 PM
you see irie the min bet was because the guy had just taken a sh!t.

10-04-2005, 07:34 PM
How many tables did you move up from? Try just adding 2 tables at a time or something. :Because when I was learning to multi I made some misclicks, so I decided to add only 1-2 at a time, and I haven't misclicked since.