PDA

View Full Version : Kill game?

10-04-2005, 02:35 PM
What's a kill game? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Bez
10-04-2005, 02:44 PM
The only kill game I've played involved the stakes doubling for the next hand if the same player won 2 consecutive pots (there was a minimum amount the pots had to be). If the player won again, the next pot would also be a kill pot and so on.

10-04-2005, 02:47 PM
Thanks.

SheridanCat
10-04-2005, 02:58 PM
For more on kills and other questions, see the Beginner's FAQ. (http://poker.wikicities.com/wiki/Beginners_FAQ#What_does_.22kill.22_mean.3F)

Regards,

T

TaoTe
10-04-2005, 06:48 PM
A kill game is just what the name says. It's a tournament, usually NLHE where you can kill someone for putting a bad beat on you. Also, since you get killed when your chips run out, it makes for great television. I believe there is a show on right now. Oh yes, there is. Apparently Phil Helmuth murdered some amateur for cracking his aces. He used a mace. Ewwww, there's hair and skull fragments all over it. I'm completely useless.

10-04-2005, 11:44 PM
It doesn't have to be a tournament. They still play kill games near where I live and it is usually a 2-5 spread limit game that if the pot reaches $50 or more, it is known as a "kill" pot and the next round is no longer a 2-5 spread limit game but rather a 5-10 structured game. It can be a pretty good game because people want to play cheap at 2-5 but half the hands are kill pots which is deceptive and good players can win more $$

my two scents /images/graemlins/blush.gif