PDA

View Full Version : RB @ Pokerroom Skins.... I already have a PR account

flair1239
10-04-2005, 01:56 PM
I currently have a PR account that I use off and on.

I now see that there are skins that offer some decent rakeback deals.

I have no desire to use a different name, e-mail address, neteller account or perform any borderline BS.

So for you PR skin affiliates, can I open a skins account with no negative consequences?

2+2 wannabe
10-04-2005, 09:00 PM
which sites have rakeback?

yes you can open skin accounts with no hassle

RollaJ
10-05-2005, 01:15 PM
I plat at BetonBet, they have stopped offering RB to new accounts though. At this time I dont think any PR skins do

2+2 wannabe
10-05-2005, 03:39 PM
hollywood does

Tilt
10-05-2005, 04:28 PM
When I opened at Bet on Bet I already had a PR account. I asked Bet On Bet specifically about this they said it was no problem, that PR wouldn't even know who I was when I came in through their site.

college_boy
10-05-2005, 09:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I plat at BetonBet, they have stopped offering RB to new accounts though. At this time I dont think any PR skins do

[/ QUOTE ]

I heard they are going to honor aggreements with their old affiliates and continue to allow rakeback.

Adam22
10-05-2005, 10:59 PM
i still get rakeback through betonbet, you just can't start an account on there now and get it. which is weird, there's really no reason at all to switch to betonbet from pokerroom besides the rake back. they claim they are going to implement a player point refund thing that will be very valuable but i doubt it will be as good as the bonuses on poker room ( free tournament tickets, saturday freerolls, daily bonuses for playing in the top 60 players ).... i'm anxious for it though because i have almost 150,000 player points on BOB and if i had that many on poker room that could get me like 1500 dollars worth of tournament tickets.

AAAA
10-05-2005, 11:12 PM
there are a couple pokernetwork sites that allow rake back.