PDA

View Full Version : Mark Seif wins the 2005 US Poker Champ in 7 Stud

10-04-2005, 01:23 PM
Is this guy on fire or what? Two WSOP braceletes back to back, final tables WCOOP Championship event, then wins the 7 Stud US Poker Championship.I think he won the Borgata Stud Championship a couple years ago too. That's amazing when you consider the east coast is the stud capital of the world.

Seif might be one of the most under rated world class players out there. In my opinion, he is top ten in the world period.

Maulik
10-04-2005, 01:27 PM
are there any pictures of the winner? I was watching the tournament as a friend of mine was playing the event.

Ted Forrest and Men the Master were playing along with Cindy Violette.

10-04-2005, 01:40 PM
http://absolutepoker.com/playersLoungeMarkSeif.asp

10-04-2005, 01:49 PM
Dear Mark Seif,

Congratulations on your tremendous Stud victory. You surely are the most underrated poker player in the whole wide world today. You are in the top ten. Congrats, Mark!

And welcome to the 2+2 forums.

Sincerely,

Mushu

DeadMoneyOC
10-04-2005, 02:33 PM
He could also just be running HOOOOOT.

lighterjobs
10-04-2005, 02:54 PM
wow. he must have really improved his game since the televised tournament at the bike.

imo, he played pretty weak then.

Quicksilvre
10-04-2005, 02:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
wow. he must have really improved his game since the televised tournament at the bike.

imo, he played awful then.

[/ QUOTE ]

He tilted off about two-thirds of his chips to Hon Le, I think. He's either running very very hot or he's improved vastly over the last three years. Likely, some of both.