PDA

View Full Version : Babe and Tommy Play Poker

PokerBabe(aka)
05-20-2003, 09:44 AM
During Tommy's recent visit, we played 6 sessions together in limits from 4-8 to 20-40. There were only 3 hands of note since these were the only ones we were involved in together. Tommy was on mostly on my right and folded to my raises whether he had put money in the pot or not. Sometimes this seating arrangement wasn't "lucky", however, so Tommy moved to my left. Anyhoo, here are the hands: Hand 1 is at Bellagio 15-30. All fold to Tommy on the button and I am in the sb with AA. Tommy mucks a legitimate raising hand as a sign of his love and I flash those losers to Tommy before I muck em. He recently posted about mucking AA btf as part of his "white guy Zen quest", but I wasn't aware that he was training me to become more "Zen" as well. /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif Hand 2 is at Mirage 20-40. Tommy raises from behind the Babe (who had limped in with pocket 4s) and I call. Flop is J, 9, 4 (rb). I bet and 3 bet. Turn is a 3 and I bet and am called. River is a 2 and I decide I will return the love by checking to Tommy (in the spirit of the mucked AA hand mentioned above). He bets /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif and I call to take the pot. Later, when I asked him why he bet the river he said "I thought I had the best hand" /forums/images/icons/grin.gif . Really? The third hand is a bit sketchy, since there was wine involved. A bunch of us were at Mandalay Bay playing 4-8 with 1/2 kill. There was some raising going on before it got to me and I capped with K,Q offsuit /forums/images/icons/grin.gif (yes, this was a first for me and is why I don't drink and gambool). Board was K, K /forums/images/icons/club.gif A /forums/images/icons/club.gif , Q /forums/images/icons/club.gif x (red, I think). Babe won the biggest pot of the night since Tommy was on a royal draw and Clark made a flush as well. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif It is a delight to watch Tommy in action. The thing I like most is that you can almost never tell if he is winning or losing since he typically maintains a detached composure either way. He is truly on his way to becoming the "Zen-master white guy" of poker. Oh yea, and he LGPG as well /forums/images/icons/wink.gif Thanks Tommy..... Babe /forums/images/icons/heart.gif

Rick Nebiolo
05-21-2003, 04:28 AM
PokerBabe,

If you and Tommy would avoid the softplay it would make sex better /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

~ Rick

PokerBabe(aka)
05-21-2003, 04:02 PM
Hi Rick- When playing with a "Best Boy", I don't mind if it's soft or hard. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif The most important thing is that he LGPG. Babe /forums/images/icons/heart.gif