PDA

View Full Version : Roast beef in the library

EMcWilliams
10-04-2005, 12:37 PM
So I went to my college library today during lunch to get some work done that should have been done last night. Anyway, there is a cafe that serves sandwiches, so I get in, get me a computer, and go to the cafe. I get my favorite, A nice roast beef sandwich, the works, and take it back to the computer. As I begin to enjoy my treat, the girl at the computer gets mad at me cause she is a vegatrain (sp?) and the sandwich is "offending" her, and could I please take it else wear. Besides SIIHP, whats my move?

SittinOnDubsWGW
10-04-2005, 12:40 PM
take another big bite directly in front of her and go "mmmmmm mmmmmm bitch." She will get up and leave. Problem solved.

Maulik
10-04-2005, 12:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
take another big bite directly in front of her and go "mmmmmm mmmmmm bitch." She will get up and leave. Problem solved.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's funny.

TheTROLL
10-04-2005, 12:43 PM
1) Tell her to [censored] off, and carry on eating.

2) Vegetarian.

Escape
10-04-2005, 12:45 PM
Tell her to STFU. This is standard stuff.

LetYouDown
10-04-2005, 12:46 PM
If it's thinly sliced, take a piece off and throw it at her.

Voltron87
10-04-2005, 12:47 PM
offer her a bite?

as long as you dont stop eating your play is fine here.

RunDownHouse
10-04-2005, 12:48 PM
If you're the [censored] leaving crumbs of food all over the keyboards and globs of grease all over the mouse, you should probably rethink things.

She's being a bitch, but why did you eat the sammich at a computer anyways?

StevieG
10-04-2005, 12:48 PM
Eh. Some people are full of themselves. She'd probably take offense with OOT soon enough anyway. If there's a free computer, go ahead and move.

<font color="white">or be a dick and come back with a bag of pork rinds</font>

istewart
10-04-2005, 12:49 PM
Slap her in the face with your dick.

shakingspear
10-04-2005, 12:53 PM
At my radio station we had a show about animals hosted by a greater-than-thou vegetarian. We regularly ordered cheesesteaks during her show so when she came out of the studio the place stunk of cooked meat. It was fun.

Find out her name and send her a bunch of cheesesteaks.

handsome
10-04-2005, 12:53 PM
That is the worst butchering of "vegetarian" I have ever seen.

Los Feliz Slim
10-04-2005, 12:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.nndb.com/people/409/000022343/adclay-med.jpg

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!

edtost
10-04-2005, 12:55 PM
complain to her that it isn't bloody enough.

STLantny
10-04-2005, 01:01 PM
turn monitor towards her, so you can both clrearly see it. Do nothing for the next hour, but surf for pictures/vids/ etc of meat and steaks, and things like that. Make sloppy mmmmmmmmm soundsn whenver you see a picture fo a steak.

Or tell her, her armpit hair offends you.

GetThere1Time
10-04-2005, 01:02 PM
I would probably tell her that I was a botany major and that she offends me. And continue to eat my sandwich of course.

Shajen
10-04-2005, 01:14 PM
*****You are now ignoring the vegetarian sitting next to OP. You will no longer hear their incessant complaining.*****

samjjones
10-04-2005, 01:21 PM
Tell her that at least your sandwich looks better than the two slabs of week old roast beef in her lap.

SomethingClever
10-04-2005, 01:23 PM
Give her the, "are you [censored] kidding me?" look, then move.

Later, poop in her closet.

Boris
10-04-2005, 01:51 PM
hahaha! funny friggin story dude.

LetYouDown
10-04-2005, 01:56 PM
Every time this thread gets bumped, I think of clue. "It was the Vegetarian, in the Library with the Roast Beef!"

[censored]
10-04-2005, 01:57 PM
You want to know what would really throw her off and stupid? Is if you kept eating your sandwhich but where nice when you talked to her. Say something along the lines that you understand her beliefs and didn't mean to offend her, but to you this is just a sandwhich. Tell her you understand that she may need to switch computers and you would be glad to give her a quick hand in moving her stuff.

She already has you pegged for being some meating eating, caveman like jerk. Following some of the adive here won't do effect her in the least.

Still you moving is ridiculous, as long as eating at the computers is allowed.

asofel
10-04-2005, 01:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So I went to my college library today

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
vegatrain

[/ QUOTE ]

eat less study more

jakethebake
10-04-2005, 02:00 PM
Punch her in the uterus.

captZEEbo1
10-04-2005, 02:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That is the worst butchering of "vegetarian" I have ever seen.

[/ QUOTE ]
OMG someone doesn't know how to spell every word in the English language!!!#%111!

Paluka
10-04-2005, 02:02 PM
I'm a vegetarian, and this girl is totally out of line. I am stunned, however, that they allow you to eat sandwiches at the computer.

steelcmg
10-04-2005, 02:03 PM
Yell HAAAAAA!!! as loud as u can right in her face then turn back to ur comp and keep eating and dont say another word to her.

10-04-2005, 02:18 PM
I did not eat anything in my entire life. Worked out fine.

Rick Diesel
10-04-2005, 02:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Punch her in the uterus.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was going to write "Punch her in the ovary, a straight shot, right to the baby maker," but instead i think that you should kindly offer to put down your roast beef if she kindly lets you munch on her taco.

samjjones
10-04-2005, 02:25 PM
Blah blah blah...where's the pics of Whiplash???

TheTROLL
10-04-2005, 02:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am stunned, however, that they allow you to eat sandwiches at the computer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stunned? Seriously? What's so astonishing about eating and using a PC? You might be used to stupid, pointless rules wherever you study/work, but they're still stupid and pointless... don't be surprised to find they are not universal.

jakethebake
10-04-2005, 02:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Blah blah blah...where's the pics of Whiplash???

[/ QUOTE ]

Beautiful! /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

pokerdirty
10-04-2005, 02:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

she said she didn't like meat

Paluka
10-04-2005, 02:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Stunned? Seriously? What's so astonishing about eating and using a PC? You might be used to stupid, pointless rules wherever you study/work, but they're still stupid and pointless... don't be surprised to find they are not universal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Most schools are just pretty strict about food at the public computers. Also, I hardly think this rule is pointless. Most students don't put a lot of effort into taking care of stuff that doesn't belong to them, so why let them spill mayonaisse and crumbs all over the keyboard.

[censored]
10-04-2005, 02:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Most schools are just pretty strict about food at the public computers. Also, I hardly think this rule is pointless. Most students don't put a lot of effort into taking care of stuff that doesn't belong to them, so why let them spill mayonaisse and crumbs all over the keyboard.

[/ QUOTE ]

All of my computer labs and library had a no food when on the computers policy as well. I would think it's pretty standard.

tonypaladino
10-04-2005, 02:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My school library bans all food and beverages. If a public safety officer sees you with food or a water bottle, you are asked to leave.

PocketJokers72
10-04-2005, 03:06 PM
"Roast beef in the library"

Is that anything like "Hotdog in a hallway"?

steelcmg
10-04-2005, 03:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My school library bans all food and beverages. If a public safety officer sees you with food or a water bottle, you are asked to leave.

[/ QUOTE ]

When i was in college most of the people had very little time between class and work and what not so alot of people would eat and drink in class as long as not near a computer.

EMcWilliams
10-04-2005, 03:24 PM
To be fair, I move the keyboard and usually just read the assignment that i already have up. I try to avoid getting [censored] everywhere. However, that is peak time and if you dont guard it, its taken.

lighterjobs
10-04-2005, 03:26 PM
i'm not a vegatrain, but if i saw someone eating a roast beef sandwich next to me in a computer lab, i would slap the [censored] out of them.

you're the reason the keyboard and mouse is always greasy.

MonkeeMan
10-04-2005, 03:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
When i was in college most of the people had very little time between class and work and what not so alot of people would eat and drink in class as long as not near a computer.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would drink and smoke before/after class but never had the stones to try it in the classroom. What's this generation coming to?