PDA

View Full Version : It's a Jewish holiday...

Warik
10-04-2005, 11:50 AM
... and my boss has taken the day off.... and everyone else is stuck working here.

wtf?

4_2_it
10-04-2005, 11:51 AM
Half my office gone! WOO HOOOOOO!

Toro
10-04-2005, 11:51 AM
It's good to be the king.

jakethebake
10-04-2005, 11:52 AM
Passionfruit is off singing at temple right now. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Homer
10-04-2005, 11:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
... and my boss has taken the day off.... and everyone else is stuck working here.

wtf?

[/ QUOTE ]

Time to convert.

I'm about to go throw some rocks in a pond or something with the gf since she's Jewish and does all the celebratory bs. What holiday is it anyway?

Los Feliz Slim
10-04-2005, 11:53 AM
Suck it, goyim.

Toro
10-04-2005, 11:54 AM
Says Rosh Hashanah on my calander.

And Ramadan but I'm pretty sure that's not Jewish.

Paluka
10-04-2005, 12:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

wtf?

[/ QUOTE ]

how is this a wtf?

Warik
10-04-2005, 12:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
how is this a wtf?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a wtf because my boss and our former Jewish employees also took Christmas off. You can't double-dip. That's bullshit!

Also, at my ex's mom's job (law office), the boss would give everyone a day off on Jewish holidays. A laywer of all people!!! Total wtfage is warranted here.

Los Feliz Slim
10-04-2005, 12:04 PM
Controlling the media and the banks and a bunch of [censored] you don't even KNOW about is tiring. We need our rest.

10-04-2005, 12:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

wtf?

[/ QUOTE ]
Why don't you try to show a little religious tolerance. Your jewish boss has every right to take off from work to practice his faith and eat his foreskin.

Warik
10-04-2005, 12:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why don't you try to show a little religious tolerance. Your jewish boss has every right to take off from work to practice his faith

[/ QUOTE ]

uh, for the record, I'm not being religiously intolerant. He has every right to take off from work to practice his faith... I'm just saying we should all get off from work too because he gets off on Christmas too. We get one religious holiday and they get like 6.

[ QUOTE ]
and eat his foreskin.

[/ QUOTE ]

looooooool

Sykes
10-04-2005, 12:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why don't you try to show a little religious tolerance. Your jewish boss has every right to take off from work to practice his faith

[/ QUOTE ]

uh, for the record, I'm not being religiously intolerant. He has every right to take off from work to practice his faith... I'm just saying we should all get off from work too because he gets off on Christmas too. We get one religious holiday and they get like 6.

[ QUOTE ]
and eat his foreskin.

[/ QUOTE ]

looooooool

[/ QUOTE ]

you're a complete retard.

Warik
10-04-2005, 12:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Controlling the media and the banks and a bunch of [censored] you don't even KNOW about is tiring. We need our rest.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.theage.com.au/ffxImage/urlpicture_id_1063268554051_2003/09/12/Psych,0.jpg
"Hey, let's cool it with the anti-Semitic remarks."

Warik
10-04-2005, 12:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you're a complete retard.

[/ QUOTE ]

The fact that you fail to elaborate as to why leads me to believe that you might be the retarded one.

sfer
10-04-2005, 12:25 PM
Christmas is a national holiday.

I better not hear an effing peep when I take Kimchee Day off.

theben
10-04-2005, 12:26 PM
dont you wish you were jewish?

Warik
10-04-2005, 12:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
dont you wish you were jewish?

[/ QUOTE ]

nope

jb9
10-04-2005, 12:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
... and my boss has taken the day off.... and I'm goofing off surfing the net

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Happy New Year dude. Let's party like it's 5766.

On an urelated topic, if you don't like your boss taking off more days than you, (1) go work for a massive corporation where your will be a middle manager won't have the ability to do things like that or (2) become a boss yourself.

Bosses taking off when they want to has exactly nothing to do with religion and absolutely everything to do with being the boss...

BottlesOf
10-04-2005, 03:52 PM
Perhaps your boss is Jewish, and you and "everyone else" aren't?

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gamblor
10-04-2005, 03:56 PM
In Israel, all the statutory holidays are Jewish holidays.

If you're not Jewish, you can take easter and Christmas day off as well.

By all means move there if you want to miss work/school and spend the next two weeks trying to catch up.

4_2_it
10-04-2005, 04:14 PM
Next Thursday is Yom Kippur. Your boss will definitely be out all day. Be prepared.

jakethebake
10-04-2005, 04:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Next Thursday is Yom Kippur. Your boss will definitely be out all day. Be prepared.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea. That's your chance to get even with him too. While he's fasting, send a large sausage pizza to his house.

partygirluk
10-04-2005, 04:17 PM
He probably has about 20 days holiday per year. He has to waste one of them going to pray rather than sitting on the beach somewhere. Why would you be jealous?

istewart
10-04-2005, 04:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea. That's your chance to get even with him too. While he's fasting, send your large sausage into his wife.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

Tron
10-04-2005, 04:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea. That's your chance to get even with him too. While he's fasting, send your large sausage into his wife.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

[/ QUOTE ]

www.bigsausagepizza.com (http://www.bigsausagepizza.com)

NSFW NSFW NSFW (But really, really funny... And no, it's not horribly obscene or shocking)