PDA

View Full Version : Party Poker ruining me?

10-04-2005, 04:33 AM
Im used to playing on poker stars and poker room, so when i went to party for awhile i found i was too tight for that site....and now its very profitable but im afraid its ruining my overall game. Any pointers?

Nfinity
10-04-2005, 04:37 AM
Stop defining your "overall game" as how you play in a vacuum, and start defining it as "how you adjust to the players in your game"

That is all, have fun making money.

lautzutao
10-04-2005, 04:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Stop defining your "overall game" as how you play in a vacuum, and start defining it as "how you adjust to the players in your game"

That is all, have fun making money.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not the table's job to give you money, its your job to take money from the table. Adjust accordingly or you're never going to "win".

Nfinity
10-04-2005, 04:56 AM
Was there something wrong with how I stated that? I'm not sure why you quoted me.

Roadstar
10-04-2005, 01:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Im used to playing on poker stars and poker room, so when i went to party for awhile i found i was too tight for that site....and now its very profitable but im afraid its ruining my overall game. Any pointers?

[/ QUOTE ]

Being able to adjust to table conditions is a strength of a winning player - what exactly does that ruin?

SCfuji
10-04-2005, 01:14 PM
im having honeynut cheerios for breakfast. mmm..

MrWookie47
10-04-2005, 01:17 PM
Tuna and bacon sub for lunch. Oooooh yeah.

milesdyson
10-04-2005, 01:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i just bought some berry burst cheerios yesterday. two different flavors, one's strawberry vanilla and the other is mixed berry i believe.

i also have in my cereal cabinet golden grahams and normal cheerios.

and lucky charms (for when i feel 8 years old).

10-04-2005, 01:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
me too

MrWookie47
10-04-2005, 01:33 PM
The mixed berry Berry Burst Cherrios are definitely the apogee of Cherrios flavor. I've been going with Honey Bunches of Oats with Strawberries for my cereal choice lately, however.

gharp
10-04-2005, 01:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

i just bought some berry burst cheerios yesterday. two different flavors, one's strawberry vanilla and the other is mixed berry i believe.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow -- FIVE boxes of cereal? It's like Seinfeld's apartment...

10-04-2005, 02:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm lucky charms.

Ever tried the chocolate version. awesome.

Redd
10-04-2005, 02:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds pretty gross dude. Tuna and bacon?

tiltaholic
10-04-2005, 02:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah. that's just nasty.

tiltaholic
10-04-2005, 02:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The mixed berry Berry Burst Cherrios are definitely the apogee of Cherrios flavor. I've been going with Honey Bunches of Oats with Strawberries for my cereal choice lately, however.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y63/JM2005/quakeroatsquares.jpg

and it's not even close.

10-04-2005, 02:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You a communist or something? Not topping healthy meats and fish with bacon would be un-American.

Now, me, I had organic wheat-free frozen waffles for breakfast - not because I care if they're organic or wheat-free, but because they're mad tasty, likely because of the high fat content.

10-04-2005, 02:56 PM
Cereal does f*cking kick ass.

Has to be said.

DCWildcat
10-04-2005, 03:10 PM
Pokerroom was a lot looser than Party when I was there.

[censored], i forgot to post a smartass comment

bottomset
10-04-2005, 06:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lucky charms are good, but if you don't eat the whole box in a week or so, the marshmallows get nasty

I'm a big trix fan

MrWookie47
10-04-2005, 07:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you have not tried the beautiful dichotomy of both tuna and bacon in a sandwich, you are not allowed to knock it. This is far, far less weird than peanut butter and pickles and the like.

milesdyson
10-04-2005, 07:14 PM
i had a hamburger with lettuce and tomato on my lunch break. ground top sirloin was on sale at the store, so i capitalized. i also bought ~5 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breast for $1.87/pound. tonight i will barbecue some.

benkath1
10-04-2005, 07:17 PM
Breakfast for me was a Tony's frozen pepperonni pizza with 1000 island dressing on top. Yummo.

It was at 1pm after making the final talbe in a MTT.

Oh, and a pot of coffee.

2+2 wannabe
10-04-2005, 07:20 PM
cooking tandoori chicken and basmati rice

10-04-2005, 07:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i had a hamburger with lettuce and tomato on my lunch break. ground top sirloin was on sale at the store, so i capitalized. i also bought ~5 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breast for $1.87/pound. tonight i will barbecue some.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds +EV to me /images/graemlins/grin.gif