PDA

View Full Version : has anyone heard of World Financial Group? appreciate any help!

wutevahung
10-04-2005, 03:00 AM
so basically, i m looking for a part time job (i m a college student), and my friend whos working at WFG wants me to join him, but i m scared of this is going to be a pyramid scheme.

he told me the company is really big, and its still growing. he said the job is self employ, u work for yourself. you basically go to the company to learn, to get trained or something, and you go get licenses (like my friend, he just got a health and insurance license and went over couple cases and made like 1000, which is really good for colege student) and you go make your own money.

it does sound really good to me, however, a lot of my friends got tricked by pyramid scheme (usana) and lost like 300 each, so i dont want that happen to me.

i would trust my friend, however, he sounded really desperate when he asked me to join, and he was kind of forcing me to join, so i thought i should not get opinions from him because he is obviously biased.

he told me that he doesnt make any money for me to join, so does the company. But if he is not getting any benefit, why would he push me to join?

anyway, so i guess if its that big of a company, someone else would knwo about the company.

has anyone heard about this company? is it good to join, to work there? or its some kind of pyramid scheme to trick college kids money?

thanks people! i know its a really long post but thanks for the help /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

wutevahung
10-05-2005, 03:44 AM
anyone?

10-05-2005, 03:46 AM
answers are here (http://justfuckinggoogleit.com/)

edfurlong
10-05-2005, 04:08 AM
I just took about two minutes to investigate. I feel pretty strongly you should get in on the ground floor.

edfurlong
10-05-2005, 04:10 AM
And by the way, if you have more than one friend that got ripped off by a pyramid scheme you need to take a step back and say what the [censored].

ChipWrecked
10-05-2005, 04:24 AM
Meh. If you want to do MLM insurance, at least do Primerica (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primerica) and sell term life.