PDA

View Full Version : nuts *nsfw*

10-04-2005, 01:43 AM
yes, im posting anonymously. i dont have the balls. harhar.

anyways, within the last hour i've gotten a bump under the skin of my shaft on one side, bout 3/4 the way down. sounds pleasant, i know. skin appears reddish and the bump seems to be about the size of one of those metal balls in that board game 'crossfire'. maybe not that big, but close.

i've done nothing out of the ordinary. no extra long jerkoff sessions like that guy from aim, but i did get hit in the nuts with a tennis ball about a week ago. i dont think thats relative to whats going on.

is this an automatic 'go to the doctor' deal, or have other people had crap like this and it's normal?

daryn
10-04-2005, 01:44 AM
i had this.. not that big i don't think, but it went away. probably nothing.

WackityWhiz
GO.TO.THE.DOCTOR.ASAP

BradleyT
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

daryn
10-04-2005, 01:45 AM
yeah, just to clarify, it's not like a blister or anything.. just like a very small bump as if it's something under the skin. it's nothing

captZEEbo1
10-04-2005, 01:48 AM
posting anonymously? lol

Stuey
10-04-2005, 01:49 AM
Zit.
Serious just a zit.
Might never pop and just go away.
You got a zit on your dick, deal.

Btw don't be checking your dick every hour.

10-04-2005, 01:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Zit.
Serious just a zit.
Might never pop and just go away.
You got a zit on your dick, deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

as daryn said its like a crossfire ball is floating under my skin. there is no appearance on the outside other than a smallish red bump. not a zit.

common sense says i should go to the doc just in case, but then i have to shell out money just to hear a guy tell me i had an unlucky whacking session or something.

Sponger15SB
10-04-2005, 01:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

10-04-2005, 01:53 AM
okay 3 confirmations makes me feel better. i also saw a web site article which gave a similar thing here (http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Urology/messages/30284.html)

thanks all. i can now sleep.

newfant
Sounds like either herpes or AIDS.

CardSharpCook
cut it out with a knife. Seriously, do you want to lose it? CUT IT OUT NOW!!!! PANIC PANIC PANIC!!!

[censored]
10-04-2005, 01:55 AM
unless there is some pic of said bum that isn't loading for me (thank god) I'm pretty sure this is safe for work.

If the skin isn't broken or blistered and you're not in pain, you can probably wait it out for awhile. Most likely just a zit type thing.

BradleyT
10-04-2005, 01:55 AM
Heh, I found that same site about a year ago when I had it.

Michael Davis
10-04-2005, 01:57 AM
It's probably a zit or a sebaceous prominence or a cyst or any of a billion other totally normal things that can happen there.

If you're sexually active it could also be a wart (which, by the way, most of us carry multiple strains of even if they never show up) or a herpes lesion under the skin. However, even if it is either of thoses, it's going to be extremely difficult to diagnose and, furthermore, it's not that important to treat immediately.

The overwhelming likelihood is that you're fine. Somehow I doubt it's related to the tennis ball.

Is the bump completely under the skin? Does anything appear above, like a white dot consistent with zits or an open sore or anything? Do you have any other symptoms? Pain?

You should do your best not to worry even though maybe my post didn't help that. The standard answer to go the doctor is probably overdramatic here.

-Michael

ThaSaltCracka
10-04-2005, 01:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
okay 3 confirmations makes me feel better. i also saw a web site article which gave a similar thing here (http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Urology/messages/30284.html)

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I first encountered it about 10 years ago, after a period of intense masturbation.

[/ QUOTE ]

bwhahahahhaha

SippinSoma
10-04-2005, 01:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
...and the bump seems to be about the size of one of those metal balls in that board game 'crossfire'. maybe not that big, but close.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you pull your set out of the closet to compare and contrast?

newfant
[ QUOTE ]
It's probably a zit or a sebaceous prominence or a cyst or any of a billion other totally normal things that can happen there.

If you're sexually active it could also be a wart (which, by the way, most of us carry multiple strains of even if they never show up) or a herpes lesion under the skin. However, even if it is either of thoses, it's going to be extremely difficult to diagnose and, furthermore, it's not that important to treat immediately.

The overwhelming likelihood is that you're fine. Somehow I doubt it's related to the tennis ball.

Is the bump completely under the skin? Does anything appear above, like a white dot consistent with zits or an open sore or anything? Do you have any other symptoms? Pain?

You should do your best not to worry even though maybe my post didn't help that. The standard answer to go the doctor is probably overdramatic here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy smokes! Are you a penis doctor? I never would have guessed.

Sponger15SB
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ah crap, I should have created another account to post this anonymously. Now everyone knows I once got a bump on my dick...

Sponger15SB
10-04-2005, 02:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Holy smokes! Are you a penis doctor? I never would have guessed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Naw, he just has like 10 different kinds of STDs

Eurotrash
10-04-2005, 02:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
that board game 'crossfire'.

[/ QUOTE ]

YOU'LL get caught up in the......!

10-04-2005, 02:35 AM
So what is it

mmbt0ne
10-04-2005, 03:15 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Crossfire! Crossfire! ...

CROSSFIIIIIIRRRRREE!!

Eurotrash
10-04-2005, 03:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

CROSSFIIIIIIRRRRREE!!

[/ QUOTE ]

YEAH!!!! YEAHHHHH!!!!

WackityWhiz
10-04-2005, 03:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

CROSSFIIIIIIRRRRREE!!

[/ QUOTE ]

YEAH!!!! YEAHHHHH!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

http://members.cox.net/stevecipolla1/crossfire.jpg

daryn
10-04-2005, 04:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I first encountered it about 10 years ago, after a period of intense masturbation.

[/ QUOTE ]

bwhahahahhaha

[/ QUOTE ]

ha, i laughed at that same thing, thought about posting it, then said nah.