PDA

View Full Version : Brett Favre

mikeyvegas
10-04-2005, 12:15 AM
This is kind of fun to watch, and I'm a lions fan.

Boris
10-04-2005, 12:17 AM
the panthers have a character problem this season. very strange because usually they are very tough.

10-04-2005, 12:25 AM
0-4 I love it as a Bears fan.

Voltron87
10-04-2005, 12:28 AM
i've got to give him props, that was a great spread covering drive he had there on a game which looked dismal for me for all but 10 minutes.

SCfuji
10-04-2005, 12:51 AM
i love the chargers man. i lived through a decade of hell and now it is all paying off, hopefully.

10-04-2005, 01:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i love the chargers man. i lived through a decade of hell and now it is all paying off, hopefully.

[/ QUOTE ]

Except for the Broncos dominating them. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Clarkmeister
10-04-2005, 01:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you aren't talking about the game in week 2.

10-04-2005, 01:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you aren't talking about the game in week 2.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I'm talking about the Broncos beating the Chargers 48-0 in my cities youth football league in week 3 . Sorry if you didn't comprehend that.

Jack of Arcades
10-04-2005, 09:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
the panthers have a character problem this season. very strange because usually they are very tough.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think they have a defensive problem.

Sluss
10-04-2005, 10:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i've got to give him props, that was a great spread covering drive he had there on a game which looked dismal for me for all but 10 minutes.

[/ QUOTE ]
[censored] Brett Favre and his spread [censored] covering drive costing me money and his 10 [censored] ing Fantasy points on that useless drive beating me by 2 to a guy who finished Sunday afternoon 55 down to me with only two guys going! And still needed 35 out of [censored] ing Favre. I wonder if I'm unhappy about this?

The only good thing is that they still suck and still lost and are still in last place. I hope they go 1-15.

kyro
10-04-2005, 10:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
[censored] Brett Favre and his spread [censored] covering drive costing me money and his 10 [censored] ing Fantasy points on that useless drive beating me by 2 to a guy who finished Sunday afternoon 55 down to me with only two guys going! And still needed 35 out of [censored] ing Favre. I wonder if I'm unhappy about this?

The only good thing is that they still suck and still lost and are still in last place. I hope they go 1-15.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got you beat. My guy needed 29.63 from Favre and got 29.66. That's less than 1 rushing yard. 1.5 passing yards. ARE YOU [censored] KIDDING ME!!!!!!!

imported_CaseClosed326
10-04-2005, 11:39 AM
Bears fan here, and this is great.

But...Farve is playing well, it's not his fault. He puts the ball right in the reciever's hands easy as hell catch. Then he gets stripped...[censored] pathetic.

Clarkmeister
10-04-2005, 12:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I got you beat. My guy needed 29.63 from Favre and got 29.66. That's less than 1 rushing yard. 1.5 passing yards. ARE YOU [censored] KIDDING ME!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

You must be new to FF. Someone call the WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHmbulance.

kyro
10-04-2005, 12:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

relatively new, yes. I think this is my 3rd year. I've never had a week come that close before after being up by that much. In fact, I doubt many people have.

10-08-2005, 12:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm on my way!

Jorge10
10-08-2005, 03:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
But...Farve is playing well, it's not his fault. He puts the ball right in the reciever's hands easy as hell catch. Then he gets stripped...[censored] pathetic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really he has a habit of throwing it up for grabs and getting picked a lot.

Its about time he retired, im not a packers fan, but that team has been average for about 6 years now because of him. He keeps them right at the make the playoffs, but no way in hell are they getting to the superbowl level. He needs to go and there need to be some serious rebuilding there.

By the way the Broncos are on the same level in case you guys havent noticed.

10-08-2005, 01:21 PM
Aside from Ahman Green, no other aspect of the Packers is above average besides Favre. And seeing as their horrid defense gets them down so much early, Green is never running. Favre is the only thing that keeps them even close, the pack is probably one of the 3 worst teams in football this year.

Dynasty
10-08-2005, 10:49 PM
http://www.profootballtalk.com/favre1008.gif

Jack of Arcades
10-08-2005, 11:26 PM
Greatest picture ever, but they'll beat the Saints.

Jack of Arcades
10-09-2005, 03:40 PM
Bump.

Voltron87
10-09-2005, 03:45 PM
wow, green bay is absolutely whoomping the [censored] out of the saints.

benfranklin
10-09-2005, 03:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
wow, green bay is absolutely whoomping the [censored] out of the saints.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who are those guys in the green and yellow uniforms, and what did they do with the Packers? /images/graemlins/confused.gif