PDA

View Full Version : bet holdem inital deposit bonus declined

dreq
10-03-2005, 11:33 PM
So it was the end of the month and all my bonuses were collected and I wanted to play some more. I signed up with my affliate for a r deal on Bet Holdem. I came 50 hands shy of finishing the bonus before Oct 1st. Then pop came the $11 of r into my account.

I didn't know what is was so i asked Bet holdem what the $11 was and they told me that I was 50 hands short and the 11 was r.

I then proceeded to play another 3 hours on one table and did poorly with 3 hands of AA to lose 60 playing 2/4. I check my balance and no bonus. I send in an email saying where is my bonus or a link to find out how many hands i still have to play.

They respond with

Upon reviewing your account i realize that you have received rake back payments, unfortunately this disqualifies you from receiving the sign up bonus. It is not our policy to issue both the rake back payments and the bonus to our customers. On the other hand you can check your accumulated rakes online as well. After logging into your account click on the menu botton, then select rake hands then enter the specific dates then submit. There you will see your total rakes for the period.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further concerns.

unquote.

I have asked for a link to this policy. My affilate had listed this bonus in the proposal.

Anyone else have any problems?

Thanks

Christy

ps. please excuse me if i have this in the wrong category.

rt1
10-03-2005, 11:41 PM
hi Christy... as an affiliate I feel that you are being cheated. The bonus should be deducted from your MGR, yes... however, they should not purposly withhold a bonus because you are a rakeback customer. contact your affiliate and bring this up to him/her. If he does not do anything, find a new affiliate.

dreq
10-03-2005, 11:47 PM
i understand your point about deducting against MGR.

just hoping this comes through well.

dreq
10-04-2005, 12:12 AM
btw it is the site saying i dont get the bonus. Waiting for respose from both parties

dreq
10-04-2005, 02:46 PM
We do apologize for the previous misunderstanding

Please note that your 25% SignUp Bonus has been added to your Sports account. You are now able to transfer these funds to your poker account at any time.

Once again we apologize for the mixup.

If you have any further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us via email or telephone us at 1 800 800 0502 for assistance.

Thank you for your patience and for choosing BetHoldem.com

StellarWind
10-04-2005, 05:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
We do apologize for the previous misunderstanding

Please note that your 25% SignUp Bonus has been added to your Sports account. You are now able to transfer these funds to your poker account at any time.

Once again we apologize for the mixup.

If you have any further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us via email or telephone us at 1 800 800 0502 for assistance.

Thank you for your patience and for choosing BetHoldem.com

[/ QUOTE ]
Happy to see this.

It seems like the theme at BetHoldem is they will always do the right thing by their customers ... if they complain often enough. I hope their back office functions improve as their business gains some experience.