PDA

View Full Version : Every time you masturbate

newfant
10-03-2005, 09:29 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/11/God-kills-kitten.jpg

Excuse me while I go kill a few kittens.

[censored]
10-03-2005, 09:32 PM
you should thank mat for figuring out that I still had the ability to ban people in secret two weeks ago. I had compiled a list of 100 of you retards I was going to mass ban, and you were at the top of the list. Please stop sucking so much.

stabn
this is not fark.com (http://www.google.com/search?as_q=every+time+you+masturbate+god+kills+a+ kitten&num=30&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=&as_ oq=&as_eq=&lr=&as_ft=i&as_filetype=&as_qdr=all&as_ occt=any&as_dt=i&as_sitesearch=fark.com&safe=image s)

CrazyPsycho
Cutting edge...

pokerdirty
10-03-2005, 09:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you should thank mat for figuring out that I still had the ability to ban people in secret two weeks ago. I had compiled a list of 100 of retards I was going to mass ban, and you were at the top of the list. Please stop sucking so much.

[/ QUOTE ]

long time no see. welcome back!

newfant
10-03-2005, 09:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I had compiled a list of 100 of you retards I was going to mass ban, and you were at the top of the list.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you could ban people for sucking and being retarded, how many posters would be left?

[censored]
10-03-2005, 09:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I had compiled a list of 100 of you retards I was going to mass ban, and you were at the top of the list.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you could ban people for sucking and being retarded, how many posters would be left?

[/ QUOTE ]

All of the good ones

newfant
10-03-2005, 09:46 PM
Well, next time I give a [censored] about what some worthless prick who spends all his time on a message board says, I'll let you know.

ChipWrecked
10-03-2005, 09:47 PM
[censored] is back.

(go back to Fark and stop sucking, OP)

[censored]
10-03-2005, 09:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well, next time I give a [censored] about what some worthless prick who spends all his time on a message board says, I'll let you know.

[/ QUOTE ]

So I guess this means you are going to continue to be too stupid to come with your own material and instead go on starting retarded threads like this?

thanks for letting me know, I can handle it from here.

zephed
[ QUOTE ]
you should thank mat for figuring out that I still had the ability to ban people in secret two weeks ago. I had compiled a list of 100 of you retards I was going to mass ban, and you were at the top of the list. Please stop sucking so much.

[/ QUOTE ]
Does the system crash when you try to ban yourself?

mmbt0ne
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm calling you out on posting in OOT and claiming whatever prize there was! I don't even know if this is still on, but if it is, I claim it!!!

mslif
10-03-2005, 09:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm calling you out on posting in OOT and claiming whatever prize there was! I don't even know if this is still on, but if it is, I claim it!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the deadline was October 1, 2005

Ogre
did you just make that one? ive never seen it before!!!1111!!!

kyro
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If it was my choice, my prize would be he would never post in OOT again. Win freaking win.

I agree though, this post was uberlame. Welcome to 1999.

newfant
10-03-2005, 09:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So I guess this means you are going to continue to be too stupid to come with your own material and instead go on starting retarded threads like this?

thanks for letting me know, I can handle it from here

[/ QUOTE ]

What the [censored] are you talking about? I start maybe one or two threads in OOT a week.

I think your main problem is that you hate yourself and you've transferred that hate to me just because I have started a few lame posts. How come I'm not on your ignore list?

10-03-2005, 10:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b214/HotPantsPoker/God-kills-kitten.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

fixed your funny

newfant
10-03-2005, 10:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK there, arbiter of all that is cool. What high-quality content have you contributed lately?

theben
10-03-2005, 10:10 PM
very original. this was my computer background 3+ years ago

LethalRose
10-04-2005, 12:39 AM
I think if this were true the kitten population would be negative eleventy billion.

BusterStacks
10-04-2005, 12:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you are the greatest poster ever. why no AIM?

BusterStacks
10-04-2005, 12:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK there, arbiter of all that is cool. What high-quality content have you contributed lately?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not that he decides what's cool, it's just that we all agree you suck.

newfant
10-04-2005, 12:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not that he decides what's cool, it's just that we all agree that you suck.

[/ QUOTE ]

How come you always wait until other people have slammed a poster before you come in with your worthless comments? Do you not have any balls? No mind of your own?

Why don't you go crawl back under whatever rock you crawled out of, you worthless sack.

BusterStacks
10-04-2005, 12:51 AM
That's funny because I have been pwning the crap out of people since before you knew what the internet was. You're a little bitch, why don't you consider for a moment that you do, in fact, suck ass and should never post again. If you really think that I need to wait for someone else to slam you first, why don't you check out the bruiser thread last week(my last diss post, i think) and you'll see I am the first.

newfant
10-04-2005, 12:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If you really think that I need to wait for someone else to slam you first, why don't you check out the bruiser thread last week(my last diss post, i think) and you'll see I am the first.

[/ QUOTE ]

WOAH! YOU SLAMMED BRUISER! WOW! WHAT DID HE SAY?!?! Oh, that's right, he ignored you because he's never said anything bad about anyone. Way to go out on a limb with that diss.

Listen, if I want any more lip off you, I'll scrape it off my nutsack. Choad.

Voltron87
10-04-2005, 12:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
That's funny because I have been pwning the crap out of people since before you knew what the internet was. You're a little bitch, why don't you consider for a moment that you do, in fact, suck ass and should never post again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh [censored] dude you really showed him!

BusterStacks
10-04-2005, 12:58 AM
ok, so you're going to have an excuse every time you claim some bullshit and get proven wrong? then what's the point of arguing with you? I don't need to call you a retard for everyone to see that you are one. There's a reason that posters newer than you are accepted and you are considered a huge douche by a lot of people. Why is that?

BusterStacks
10-04-2005, 12:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
That's funny because I have been pwning the crap out of people since before you knew what the internet was. You're a little bitch, why don't you consider for a moment that you do, in fact, suck ass and should never post again.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

keep chalking up that post count buddy.

siccjay
10-04-2005, 01:00 AM
Wow why all the newfant dissing? He's a pretty funny poster. This pic is older than the internet though.

imported_anacardo
10-04-2005, 01:01 AM
Is there anything more pathetic than somebody who thinks there's some [censored] tough guy because they shat all over somebody on the internet? Get the [censored] outta here.

BTW: Original post = spectacularly lame, but not in such a way as to cause mass offense.

Voltron87
10-04-2005, 01:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

keep chalking up that post count buddy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't care about my post count, at all.

Why do you get into pissing matches with other posters? It's pretty immature, don't you think it's a waste of your time? Unless it's funny like in the bruiser thread, that was very well done, but all the others are pointless. idiots are idiots, big whoop.

theben
10-04-2005, 01:02 AM
thats why

[censored]
10-04-2005, 01:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Wow why all the newfant dissing? He's a pretty funny poster. This pic is older than the internet though.

[/ QUOTE ]

are all your standards this incredibly low?

newfant
10-04-2005, 01:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Save yourself while there is still time. There is no way to fight all the groupthink that exists here.

siccjay
10-04-2005, 01:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are insinuating that I bang obese women then.....nevermind.

10-04-2005, 01:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think your standards might be a little high for this bunch

(you don't suck newfant)

newfant
10-04-2005, 01:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
(you don't suck newfant)

[/ QUOTE ]

Awwww. I think I'm going to print that out and frame it. That is absolutely the nicest thing anyone has ever written about me. /images/graemlins/heart.gif

So how does a nice character like you find their way to a place like this?

daryn
10-04-2005, 01:20 AM
i just want to step in and say

NEWFANT YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLS

siccjay
10-04-2005, 01:22 AM
daryn, now you are just trying to get voted off the island.

daryn
10-04-2005, 01:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you can't vote me off, i am a charter member, i vote you off

not that i would.. but watch it!

siccjay
10-04-2005, 01:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you can't vote me off, i am a charter member, i vote you off

not that i would.. but watch it!

[/ QUOTE ]

I can only hope.

10-04-2005, 02:57 AM
damn, no one else found this funny?

that's the best I got

zephed
10-04-2005, 04:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
damn, no one else found this funny?

that's the best I got

[/ QUOTE ]
Nice avatar, didn't catch what you said, though.

shant
10-04-2005, 04:10 AM
I found it funny.

Hal 2000
10-04-2005, 04:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/11/God-kills-kitten.jpg

Excuse me while I go kill a few kittens.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, according to Bob Barker, the pet population still needs controlling... Gotta believe a man who bangs models 30 years his junior, right??

10-04-2005, 04:26 AM
i don't get it.