PDA

View Full Version : Time to (start) dissecting a donkey...

IronDragon1
10-03-2005, 08:34 PM
Both villians are garden variety loose passives

Party Poker (8 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with A/images/graemlins/heart.gif, J/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="#666666">UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, Hero raises, MP2 folds, CO folds, Button folds, SB calls, BB calls</font>.

Flop: K/images/graemlins/heart.gif, A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets, SB Calls, BB Calls

Turn: 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB bets, Hero raises, SB folds, BB calls

River: 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, Hero bets, BB calls

Final Pot:

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
BB has Ks 2d (two pair, kings and twos).
Hero has Ah Jh (one pair, aces).
Outcome: </font>

EDIT: fixed ALL the action so it actually makes sense

10-03-2005, 08:37 PM
Your hand history is messed up. Assuming you raised preflop and bet the flop then I play it the same.

JacksonTens
10-03-2005, 08:46 PM
If this is a donkey (and you state that it is) Then this is a call the turn, call/fold river UI.

JT /images/graemlins/spade.gif

Carmine
10-03-2005, 09:16 PM
I play it the same as Hero. Easy raise on the turn with TP and nut draw. I bet the river also with TPGK. I think you get called by alot worse hands with this villian.

QTip
10-03-2005, 09:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If this is a donkey (and you state that it is) Then this is a call the turn, call/fold river UI.

[/ QUOTE ]

Insanity.

hobbsmann
10-03-2005, 09:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I play it the same as Hero. Easy raise on the turn with TP and nut draw. I bet the river also with TPGK. I think you get called by alot worse hands with this villian.

[/ QUOTE ]
My thoughts as well.

PITTM
10-03-2005, 09:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i disagree with this advice. the hero played it just as i would.

rj

W. Deranged
10-03-2005, 10:18 PM
Hero played this hand perfectly. Nice hand.

elmo
10-03-2005, 11:02 PM
Raise the turn, bet the river&gt; Raise the turn take a showdown unimproved&gt; Call the turn, call the river