PDA

View Full Version : Most times you've beat it in one day.

BeerMoney
10-03-2005, 07:34 PM

MyTurn2Raise
10-03-2005, 07:44 PM
don't the old testes hurt after that?

BeerMoney
10-03-2005, 07:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The shaft hurts more than the balls.

Sponger15SB
10-03-2005, 07:46 PM
Wtf, I've done it like 3x in a day out of maybe 4 days in my whole life.

MyTurn2Raise
10-03-2005, 07:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

KY dude

BeerMoney
10-03-2005, 07:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's weak.

gorie
10-03-2005, 07:51 PM
jerk fest was a bad idea. i don't want to talk about it.

tom441lbk
10-03-2005, 07:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

awwww come on,.....and you guys count?

10-03-2005, 07:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

damn..you going for some kind of record?

jakethebake
10-03-2005, 07:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How about that we have something in common Sponger.

mason55
10-03-2005, 08:00 PM
I had a roommate who could rub one out like 7 times then go out at night and get blow jobs from like three different guys. He was a machine.

I've never hit more than 4 and 3 is very rare.

peachy
10-03-2005, 08:07 PM
10ish if i count

threeonefour
10-03-2005, 08:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i have easily doubled that...

wtf is all this about being sore afterwards or whatever? you guys must suck.

steelcmg
10-03-2005, 08:11 PM
i think 4 times then i just get tired because it takes to dam long and my sh it starts to hurt

miajag81
10-03-2005, 08:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i have easily doubled that...

wtf is all this about being sore afterwards or whatever? you guys must suck.

[/ QUOTE ]

Loc: lying about my jerkrate on 2+2

FYL

PoBoy321
10-03-2005, 08:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I had a roommate who could rub one out like 7 times then go out at night and get blow jobs from like three different guys. He was a machine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Was this "roommate" your boyfriend? Did it make you jealous?

PoBoy321
10-03-2005, 08:18 PM
I don't think I've ever done it more than twice, maybe I did it 4 times when I was like 13 or something.

I had a friend once who claimed that he jerked off for 17 hours straight once and couldn't walk for 3 days.

steelcmg
10-03-2005, 08:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think I've ever done it more than twice, maybe I did it 4 times when I was like 13 or something.

I had a friend once who claimed that he jerked off for 17 hours straight once and couldn't walk for 3 days.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess beating for 17 hours is something to be proud of where your from? must be one lame ass place /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

PoBoy321
10-03-2005, 08:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I guess beating for 17 hours is something to be proud of where your from? must be one lame ass place:p

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really. The kid was a raging scumbag, but he had a really hot mom and always had tons of money to buy me and my friends beer and weed.

steelcmg
10-03-2005, 08:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I guess beating for 17 hours is something to be proud of where your from? must be one lame ass place:p

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really. The kid was a raging scumbag, but he had a really hot mom and always had tons of money to buy me and my friends beer and weed.

[/ QUOTE ]

did u SIIHP?

What a good guy i always liked the kids that where nice enough to get me drunk and high every night for free.

PoBoy321
10-03-2005, 08:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

did u SIIHP?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, but I think I could have, and I mean that in 100% seriousness.

STLantny
10-03-2005, 08:28 PM
If the packers cover tonight, I wont need to for awhile.

steelcmg
10-03-2005, 08:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

did u SIIHP?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, but I think I could have, and I mean that in 100% seriousness.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whats the hold up go get urself a video camra and pound that A$$ like a hammer.

jakethebake
10-03-2005, 08:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We'll need pictures of your bookie.

PoBoy321
10-03-2005, 08:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A) I haven't talked to that kid in like 3 years
B) She aged badly between freshman and senior year of high school

TheMainEvent
10-03-2005, 08:31 PM
I am in disbelief that people think 3 or 4 is a high number.

STLantny
10-03-2005, 08:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We'll need pictures of your bookie.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jake you got it backwards.

MyTurn2Raise
10-03-2005, 08:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

me too

steelcmg
10-03-2005, 08:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A) I haven't talked to that kid in like 3 years
B) She aged badly between freshman and senior year of high school

[/ QUOTE ] /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Tron
10-03-2005, 08:36 PM
Soon after I discovered the glorious act that is masturbation I went for 11 orgasms in one session. That's basically my proudest achievement.

I'm not sure how many separate sessions I've done in a day, though.

BeerMoney
10-03-2005, 08:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

me too

[/ QUOTE ]

Me 3.

radek2166
10-03-2005, 09:35 PM

astroglide
10-03-2005, 09:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'd disagree with this. absurd amounts of orgasms makes my nuts ache for a good day or too.

my record is 17. on my 17th birthday i didn't go to school and had nothing to do but jerk it. after like the 7th time i thought up the idea. by the early teens it was absolutely painful and i was shooting blanks but i made it with some help.

a year or so ago my gf went out of town and i went on some kind of depraved masturbating spree. no particular reason other than boredom i guess, it's not as if i'm shy about the activity when she's around. i actually had blood in my jizz, which was absolutely terrifying. i went to the doctor for it just to be sure because i really hadn't done it that many times, something around 6+ per day for 2-3 days. getting older must affect it. it starts to hurt way quicker than it used to.

STLantny
10-03-2005, 09:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'd disagree with this. absurd amounts of orgasms makes my nuts ache for a good day or too.

[/ QUOTE ]

After absurds amounts, mine only hurt right after.

IronDragon1
10-03-2005, 09:38 PM
3 in like 1 hour

pokerdirty
10-03-2005, 09:39 PM
the most i have even tried for is 3, after that, it's not even fun anymore.

zephed
10-03-2005, 09:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i actually had blood in my jizz, which was absolutely terrifying.

[/ QUOTE ]
wow

astroglide
10-03-2005, 09:53 PM
i think i would have been more at ease if one of my limbs fell off. it did make me think afterward though, what an amazing practical joke it would be if there were some kind of chemical you could give somebody that would be 100% benign except it would turn somebody's jizz jet black. if noticeable, small amounts of blood were enough to scare me so much i think solid black would probably just make me pass out.

BeerMoney
10-03-2005, 09:59 PM
Thank you for sharing that.

theben
10-03-2005, 10:08 PM
yuck!

theben
gross

theben
14? not possible!

BeerMoney
10-03-2005, 10:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
10ish if i count

[/ QUOTE ]

Details please.

JoshuaD
10-03-2005, 11:32 PM

Bradyams
10-03-2005, 11:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice.

Am I the only one who got this joke?

crookedhat99
10-03-2005, 11:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

no

Sponger15SB
10-03-2005, 11:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i actually had blood in my jizz, which was absolutely terrifying. i went to the doctor for it just to be sure

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that must have been a good conversation...

"Anything sexual happen lately to cause this"
"Well I wacked it like 20x in the last 4 days"
"Uh...ummm... did I shake your hand when I walked in? cause I might just have to saw my hand off"

2+2 wannabe
10-03-2005, 11:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

no

astroglide
10-04-2005, 12:12 AM
actually it was much worse than that /images/graemlins/frown.gif

i called my primary doctor and he just referred me to a urologist instead of having me visit him. i've had more 4+ days than i can count, so at this point i'm still thinking it wasn't related to jerking. my balls weren't hurting or anything. so i go to the urologist and he looks 'foreign white' with a slightly olive skin tone, like the kind of guy who looks american until you start talking to him and it turns out he's from croatia.

he's a man of few words, but those words he uses form broken sentences. he's got his clipboard and he asks me to describe the situation, but maybe he's been apprised of it by my doctor or whatever. at any rate he seemed to have asked the question to be polite, because as i'm explaining what happened he's just staring at his clipboard and nodding and saying 'yes' in some kind of thick accent.

so i'm mid-sentence and all of the sudden he stands up, claps his hands, and proclaims "NOW WE CHECK PROSTATE" as if he's talking to a mirror.

i'm just kind of stunned at this point but he obviously wants to get down to brass tacks. since i care about the future of my testicles i have to oblige /images/graemlins/frown.gif

incase i haven't been descriptive enough, i'll add that after they finish you feel disgusting and internally greased in addition to violated, and by the time you turn around and sheepishly pull your pants back up your gaze gets there just in time to see them using one rubber glove to quickly pull off 'the' rubber glove inside-out before you can tell what's going on and discard it like a uranium rod. i can see how a girl could feel bad about somebody handling a condom like that after sex, it just makes you feel like your entire body is composed of feces and dead bugs and your skin is just a cover.

chisness
10-04-2005, 12:22 AM
how about the longest WITHOUT doing it?

man
10-04-2005, 12:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
so i'm mid-sentence and all of the sudden he stands up, claps his hands, and proclaims "NOW WE CHECK PROSTATE" as if he's talking to a mirror.

[/ QUOTE ]
that's one of the funniest things I've ever read here.

I think 5 or 6 for me. although when I was in 7th grade I did 3 times in a row without stopping. like, my arm didn't stop. I kind of miss always shooting blanks.

10-04-2005, 12:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
...incase i haven't been descriptive enough, i'll add that after they finish you feel disgusting and internally greased in addition to violated, and by the time you turn around and sheepishly pull your pants back up your gaze gets there just in time to see them using one rubber glove to quickly pull off 'the' rubber glove inside-out before you can tell what's going on and discard it like a uranium rod.

[/ QUOTE ]

well worded; gross and yet strangely fascinating your story

gunt
10-04-2005, 12:37 AM
i 've never beat off... seriously...never
i'm not attracted to my hand...sigh...who am i kidding?

KDuff
10-04-2005, 01:07 AM
One of my college roommates, who has some serious sexual issues, once beat off 24 times in 19 hours. Yes, I know this is ridiculous, but he thought it was the coolest thing ever.

He thought that it would be quite a feat if he could whack off once an hour for a whole day. He dubbed his marathon "24 in 24." He camped out in his dorm room at school over Thanksgiving break and completed his mission ahead of time. He later said that he could've done it in 17 hours, but felt like taking a nap. He too complained of chafing and shooting blanks, but powered through. If that isn't weird enough, he sent updates over his fraternity's e-mail list each time he got closer to 24.

When we told his 19 year fiancee (WTF?) about his quest she was absolutely mortified. Just to give you an idea of how twisted he is, he plans to study primate social behavior (monkey sex) for his PhD. He is currently immersed with the monkeys in Salonga National Park in the Congo.

I couldn't make this stuff up.

peachy
10-04-2005, 01:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
10ish if i count

[/ QUOTE ]

Details please.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha riigggght

jba
10-04-2005, 01:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
One of my college roommates, who has some serious sexual issues, once beat off 24 times in 19 hours. Yes, I know this is ridiculous, but he thought it was the coolest thing ever.

He thought that it would be quite a feat if he could whack off once an hour for a whole day. He dubbed his marathon "24 in 24." He camped out in his dorm room at school over Thanksgiving break and completed his mission ahead of time. He later said that he could've done it in 17 hours, but felt like taking a nap. He too complained of chafing and shooting blanks, but powered through. If that isn't weird enough, he sent updates over his fraternity's e-mail list each time he got closer to 24.

When we told his 19 year fiancee (WTF?) about his quest she was absolutely mortified. Just to give you an idea of how twisted he is, he plans to study primate social behavior (monkey sex) for his PhD. He is currently immersed with the monkeys in Salonga National Park in the Congo.

I couldn't make this stuff up.

[/ QUOTE ]

so you've been here like a year and bare minimum 1/9 posts are about monkey [censored]?

edit: and I've hit the 5-6 range maybe ten times

imported_anacardo
10-04-2005, 01:39 AM
I started jerking it when I was like eleven, I think. Back then, I could whip off half a dozen in a row without so much as getting tired. Six in a day would probably kill me now.

siccjay
10-04-2005, 01:41 AM
After reading this whole post I almost feel bad that I don't think I've done it more than 3 times in a day. I have some work to do.

mason55
10-04-2005, 02:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Was this "roommate" your boyfriend? Did it make you jealous?

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL!!! let's make fun of gay people together! being gay is gay!!!! HAHAHA!!!! U R GAY!

Clarkmeister
10-04-2005, 02:26 AM
This should be a poll.

PoBoy321
10-04-2005, 02:27 AM
It was BigSteve, wasn't it?

EDIT: PS. I didn't mean to make fun of gay people, just you.

Dex
10-04-2005, 02:28 AM

I've only ever done 3 in a day a few times, though. I rarely have any desire to masturbate more than one time in a day.

Focus on quality, not quantity.

mason55
10-04-2005, 02:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It was BigSteve, wasn't it?

EDIT: PS. I didn't mean to make fun of gay people, just you.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's ok. I mean, who doesn't take it in the ass from time to time? You know? I'm sure everyone here does. Nothing to be ashamed of.

PoBoy321
10-04-2005, 02:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]

It's ok. I mean, who doesn't take it in the ass from time to time? You know? I'm sure everyone here does. Nothing to be ashamed of.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a good point. With all these guys running around trying to stick it in poopers, someone's gonna get stuck.