PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to spoil Flight Plan for me?

Amid Cent
10-03-2005, 05:26 PM
My wife wants to know what happens in Flight Plan, but doesn't actually want to see the movie. Is anyone willing to post a 100 word summary of the main points of the plot and the ending?

Thanks.

Amid = Denim = Groo

tdarko
10-03-2005, 05:27 PM
yea i will, it sucks ass.

did it in three words.

CamelZoo
10-03-2005, 05:50 PM
horrible. predictable. slow. boring. awful. jodie foster.

pokerdirty
10-03-2005, 05:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[retard voice] MATT DAYMON! [/retard voice]

CamelZoo
10-03-2005, 05:54 PM
?

kurosh
10-03-2005, 05:56 PM
movie spoiler (http://www.themoviespoiler.com/)

tdarko
10-03-2005, 05:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
haha, i said it was GOING to be this before actually seeing it but i had picked history of violence the night before so it was the gf's turn to pick. ugh what shitty movie /images/graemlins/mad.gif.

dblgutshot
10-03-2005, 06:07 PM
Thanks for the site. THere are always movies that I want to know what the 'twist' is, but I have no interest in actually seeing the movie.

Amid Cent
10-03-2005, 06:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
movie spoiler (http://www.themoviespoiler.com/)

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks!

Paluka
10-03-2005, 06:23 PM
That spoiler was way too long. Can't somebody sum it up in 2 sentences?

kurosh
10-03-2005, 06:29 PM
Jodie Foster takes her kid on a plane. Bad people kidnap kid. Everyone thinks she's crazy and that her kid died with her husband a week ago. She finds kid and rescues plane from bad people.

Paluka
10-03-2005, 06:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Jodie Foster takes her kid on a plane. Bad people kidnap kid. Everyone thinks she's crazy and that her kid died with her husband a week ago. She finds kid and rescues plane from bad people.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is she targeted and why do people think she is crazy? Is there any reason for any of this?

kurosh
10-03-2005, 06:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is she targeted and why do people think she is crazy? Is there any reason for any of this?

[/ QUOTE ]Yes, but it's long and stupid. They tried to make her seem as if she was hijacking the plane for ransom money, but they were going to take the money. Since she designs planes for a living, she could do this more easily? They think she is crazy because no one saw the kid, the kid isn't on the passenger list and the morgue told them the kid was dead (the morgue and a stewardess are in on it apparently). It's a very stupid movie.

Paluka
10-03-2005, 06:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Yes, but it's long and stupid. They tried to make her seem as if she was hijacking the plane for ransom money, but they were going to take the money. Since she designs planes for a living, she could do this more easily? They think she is crazy because no one saw the kid, the kid isn't on the passenger list and the morgue told them the kid was dead (the morgue and a stewardess are in on it apparently). It's a very stupid movie.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hold on now. I have not seen the movie, but are you sure the morgue is actually in on it, or the stewardesses just say the morgue told them the girl was dead?
This movie sounds super super super stupid.

kurosh
10-03-2005, 06:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hold on now. I have not seen the movie, but are you sure the morgue is actually in on it, or the stewardesses just say the morgue told them the girl was dead?
This movie sounds super super super stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]See, no, that would be semi-plausible. The morgue director is in on it. At the end of the movie, the FBI guy says they're arresting the morgue director as they speak.

It is super super super stupid.

Los Feliz Slim
10-03-2005, 06:50 PM
Jesus, I kind of thought this looked OK until I read the spoiler. And by "spoiler", I mean an explanation of ever single possible thing you would just ASSUME was going to happen in a bad movie. This movie sounds like a big steaming pile of crap.