PDA

View Full Version : K9o, t98 flop

krishanleong
10-03-2005, 05:23 PM
Party Poker 10/20 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP calls, CO calls, Button calls, SB completes, Hero checks.

Flop: (5 SB) 8/images/graemlins/club.gif, 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif, T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP bets</font>, CO calls, Button folds, SB calls, Hero calls.

Turn: (4.50 BB) 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP bets</font>, CO calls, SB folds, Hero calls.

River: (7.50 BB) T/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>

Villians are all 60/8ish/1ish and crappy. How does it look?

Krishan - 75

alul
10-03-2005, 07:53 PM
I'd rather check/call. By betting you represent a T. If he has a T you will be most likely raised, with an 8 or a small PP he will probably fold. He also folds any busted draw of course (and any crap he could bluff with). So most of the hands he calls will probably beat you. Let him bluff.

hobbsmann
10-03-2005, 08:10 PM
My first reaction to this hand was to bet the flop, but I'm not so sure about that now as this board is fairly coordinated so a flop raise will mean all sorts of things. I don't really see anyway to protect your hand and you are going to be good here enough so I guess I like your line. I like the river bet as this is very likely a value bet. I assume you are folding to a raise here?

Solid_p
10-04-2005, 07:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I assume you are folding to a raise here?

[/ QUOTE ]

Can he really do that when "Villians are all 60/8ish/1ish and crappy"? I think a check call is the best line here. Let him bluff his draw.