PDA

View Full Version : "Stackable"?

spkid
10-03-2005, 05:21 PM
I try to take advantage of as many bonues as possible and play only on sites where I have RB deals the rest of the time. I am ashamed to admit that I'm not sure what "stackable" means. I am assuming that it means that when a bonus is stackable that it can be cleared while clearing another, separate bonus. Or does it have to do with clearing a bonus and RB at the same time? Or both??

Sorry for the bonehead question. Any responses appreciated.

Thanks

10-03-2005, 05:45 PM
"Stackable" means that if you're working on a clearing a bonus, and another bonus is available, you can make your deposit for that second bonus and it will wait "in line" and start clearing after your first bonus has cleared.

I don't think any site will clear bonuses simultaneously. And unless another site has recently started, only Absolute will give you RB while you're bonus-clearing. The others suspend RB until you're out of bonus. That's why the weak-tight bonus whores love Absolute! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

smartalecc5
10-03-2005, 05:54 PM
ya, when I signed up for aboslute I got a free deck of Kem cards instead of rakeback... oh dear how I was so stupid.

BTW: i beleive some of the cryptos allow u to get RB while clearing a bonus.