PDA

View Full Version : Your showering/getting ready routine

bdk3clash
10-03-2005, 05:02 PM
Be as specific as possible in terms of procedure and product. Here's mine:

Go to the backroom
Ideally, I like to take a dump first thing in the morning. I hate to take a dump in the middle of a day and not take a shower afterwards.

If I don't take a crap in the morning I pee in the shower. Sometimes I pee again in the shower anyway.

Wash hands
This has a lot to do with the next item...[/b]

Brush (and occassionally floss) teeth
I always brush my teeth before taking a shower. I use a regular toothbrush and lately have been using Colgate Total Whitening but I don't really care what toothpaste I use.

I don't floss as much as I should but when I do I use a Reach flosser instead of regular dental floss. When I do floss I brush my teeth again afterwards.

Beard maintenance
For the last six months or so I've had a beard (or something that approximates one.) About two or three times a week or so I use a Mach 3 razor (no shaving cream, just using hot water) to shave the area on my upper cheeks. I have very kinky Jewbeard hair and my neck tends to get very irritated when I use a razor, so I use a Wahl beard trimmer (sans-guard) to shave my neck.

When my beard hairs starts approaching Hasidic length I also use a Norelco beard trimmer with a #4 guard to trim the beard itself. I do this maybe once a week or so.

Prior to having a beard I didn't really need to be neatly shaven so I took to using the Wahl beard trimmer (sans guard) on an as-needed basis, on average probably about three times a week.

Shower
I just use a regular bar of soap. Lately I've been using Dove Sensitive Skin but I really don't care. I always wash before shampooing because I have a tendency to forget if I've done one or the other. If I ever have any doubt if I've washed or shampooed I do it again.

For shampoo I get whatever cheap two-in-one moisturizing shampoo I can find, but again, I don't really care. Right now I'm using Pert. I am far too impatient to wait for conditioner to set in so I probably wouldn't derive the full conditioning benefits of a separate conditioner anyway.

Drying Off
Quick towel off while still in the shower. More thorough towel off out of the shower on the bath mat. Then I leave the bathroom since I like to air dry a bit and the bathroom is too humid to accomodate.

Pill-popping
While air drying I take a multivitamin, a ginkgo biloba tablet, and any medication I'm taking.

Skin care and hair
I use a Stridex pad on my face and a (different) one on my back and shoulders because despite being almost 28 I still get the occasisional blemish. I also use TendSkin on my neck to prevent razorburn, ingrown hairs, and irritation.

I use a little bit of hair gel but I haven't brushed or combed my hair in years. Again, I go for whatever's cheap, with the caveat that it must be alcohol-free. Currently it's Suave Anti-Frizz Smoothing Gel. You get like a gigantic canister of it for $3.99.

After this I use Lubriderm Sensitive Skin moisturizing lotion on my face, hands, and body since I tend to have pretty dry skin. I don't know if you're supposed to use this stuff on your face but it seems OK and I don't have much to lose there anyway.

Deodorant
I'm not a brand loyalist but I always use a roll-on antiperspirant+deodorant. I hate the gel ones so I tend to get the white ones, usually in "unscented" or "fresh" flavor. Lately it's Speed Stick Unscented.

After all this I wait a few minutes for everything to dry and then I get dressed.

IndieMatty
10-03-2005, 05:07 PM
More detail please.

MrTrik
10-03-2005, 05:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
More detail please.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, and maybe an audio tape of you walking us through the process.

sfer
10-03-2005, 05:09 PM
Implicitly understood is the fact that you rub one off before each bolded section, I guess.

MrTrik
10-03-2005, 05:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Implicitly understood is the fact that you rub one off before each bolded section, I guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

he'd need to shower after each mid-process rub.

Shajen
1) wake up.
2) scratch balls
3) turn on shower
4) grab towel and put on the hanger next to the shower.
5) brush teeth
6) get in shower
7) piss in shower*
8) wash hair
9) wash body
10) rinse off
11) get of out shower
12) towel dry
13) put on underoos
14) wake up the wife--sometimes I combine 13 and 14 by slinging my wang at the wife to wake her up before putting on the underoos.
15) put on pants, socks, and shoes.
16) deoderant
17) shirt
18) razor (I use an electric)
19) hair
20) out the door

*for you, El D

I just re-read this thing. You're talking the actual process. Too late now, submit.

SCfuji
wakeup

poo

brush teeth (crest mint gel - bottles that stands upright)
floss - glide floss

glass of water - arrowhead 2.5 gal containers with spout.

turn on computer (stretch quickly while booting)

play some p*(*r

exercise - jumprope

eat

shower

play some more p(*%r

SpearsBritney
dump-shower-leave

YourFoxyGrandma
10-03-2005, 05:13 PM
Wake up
Drink lots of water
Pee
Shower
Brush teeth
Leave
Come back
Put on clothes
Leave again

dtbog
10-03-2005, 05:17 PM
- go to bed at 2:30
- set alarms for 7:45 and 8:00
- wake up at 8:35, mutter 'not again' and throw on clean clothes, walk to first class at 9
- come back at 9:55, begin showering/getting ready routine

sfer
10-03-2005, 05:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
For the last six months or so I've had a beard...

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess you're neglecting the 12 months immediately preceeding the last 6 months.

B Dids
10-03-2005, 05:20 PM
I will start out with a caveat that I just started shaving at night, since I'm hella blond I can get away with that, and it saves time in the morning.

1- wake up (6:10_, listening to Mitch in the Morning on KJR am (sports radio) try to be out of bed by 6:10
2- wash hands, I have some dove stuff in a lighthouse dispenser with some hand softening thingy or something.
3-breakfast, bowl of cereal and a smoothie with fruit and protein powder. I'll eat this infront of the PC as I check my email and other random nonsense. My goal is to be showering by 6:30
4- pick out clothes for the day, toss in dryer to "iron" them out. If clothes are such that they actually really need to be iron, this will happen last before I leave.
5- [censored] (detail here seems pointless)
6- shower (Herbal Essences shampoo on the hair first, sometimes conditioner, then this specialty soap my mom gave me for my b-day for the face, then Old Spice body wash for the rest).
7- drying off- I have towels on a strict rotation betwee use and the wash
9- brush teeth (Crest Whitening Expressions, Citrus flavor and a Oral-B spin brush thingy)
10- glasses cleaning, if needed
11- deoderant (Degree)
12- get dressed, underwear, socks, undershit, pants, shoes, overshirt in that order.
13- brush hair, sometimes I use this styling pomade stuff if it's being difficult or I want to look more zippy
14- if time's left over before I leave house (7:05) I'll surf a little more, maybe check the weather online
15- leave house, turn off all lights/radio, make sure Outlook is closed to I can check webmail, set out any food that needs to thaw for dinner tonight
16- on bus at around 7:15

bdk3clash
10-03-2005, 05:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess you're neglecting the 12 months immediately preceeding the last 6 months.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah but I shaved it off completely about 6 months ago so I count that as starting over.

handsome
10-03-2005, 05:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

12- get dressed, underwear, socks, undershit, pants, shoes, overshirt in that order.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol funny typo

sfer
10-03-2005, 05:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah but I shaved it off completely about 6 months ago so I count that as starting over.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right. So, you were bearded for about 530 days and de-bearded for about 10 days somewhere in there. I guess that does mean you've been beared only the last 6 months.

baumer
10-03-2005, 07:12 PM
wake up
clean up mess from wet dream
jerk off
go back to bed

theben
10-03-2005, 07:14 PM
1. wake up slowly
2. shower
3. apply some bathroom products
4. eat, drink
5. take 10 mins to do whatever
6. apply more bathroom products
7. brush teeth
8. poop
9. leave

STLantny
10-03-2005, 07:15 PM
Dont wash your body than your hair, grease and dirt travel down, duh.

jstnrgrs
10-03-2005, 08:25 PM
How long does this take you? Ho long before you have to leave do you set you alarm? Do you eat breakfast first? If so, what sort of breakfast would you eat?

daryn
10-03-2005, 08:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
1. wake up slowly
2. shower
3. apply some bathroom products
4. eat, drink
5. take 10 mins to do whatever
6. apply more bathroom products
7. brush teeth
8. poop
9. leave

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, gross

A_C_Slater
10-03-2005, 08:40 PM
I believe in taking care of myself, in a balanced diet, in a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now.

After I remove the icepack, I use a deep pore-cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water-activated gel cleanser, then a honey-almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub.

Then I apply an herb mint facial masque which I leave on for ten minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine.

I always use an after-shave lotion with little or no alcohol because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm, followed by a final moisturizing "protective" lotion...

Yeti
10-03-2005, 08:40 PM
In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

bravos1
10-03-2005, 08:41 PM
Twas thinking about this type of thing while in the OCD thread of last week. I was more specifically thinking that I shower exactly the same way every time.

1. Turn on shower to preheat
2. Get in shower (piss on floor)
3. Wash hair, rinse, and apply conditioner
4. Put soap on washcloth
5. Wash left arm and pit
6. Wash chest
7. Wash right arm and pit
8. Wash stomach
9. Wash nads and unit
10. Wash left leg and foot
11. Wash right leg and foot
12. wash back of neck
13. wash back
14. wash ass
15. Rinse washcloth and wringout, hang..
16. Change wash clothes and wash my face
17. Rinse out conditioner
18. Dryoff in shower before exiting

Order is always the same... anyone else?

Yeti
10-03-2005, 08:41 PM
AC, FK YOU.

A_C_Slater
10-03-2005, 08:43 PM
Ahahahahaha /images/graemlins/smile.gif

You are sooooo unoriginal.

Voltron87
10-03-2005, 08:52 PM
1. spend a while waking up, scratch balls
2. get clothes, put them on floor in bathroom
3. turn on shower
4. get in shower
5. wash face
6. wash body
7. shave
8. get out of shower
9. dry myself
10. put in contacts
11. underwear
12. left sock
13. right sock
14. pants
15. leave bathroom while slightly wet since im too impatient to finish drying my upper body
16. pour OJ/ eat banana, look at the paper, take vitamin pills/ any other medications
17. put shirt on
18. (optional) lounge around watching tv/checking email until i get motivated to get up
19. go up, get breakfast. 9/10 times its two toasted bagels, one plain with scallion and one raisin with plain cream cheese. if im really hungry i get a plain with muenster.
20. take bagels home, starting eating, turn on laptop, usually log on to 2p2 to combat ADD while i get my school stuff in order and plan out the day

edit- 15b. kick hooker out of bed. pay her.

bdk3clash
10-03-2005, 08:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How long does this take you? Ho long before you have to leave do you set you alarm? Do you eat breakfast first? If so, what sort of breakfast would you eat?

[/ QUOTE ]
It doesn't take me long to get ready. 20-30 minutes maybe? I don't know really. I'd generally set my alarm about 40 minutes before I had to be out the door if I had to be out the door at a specific time. (I like to sit down for a few minutes in the morning and watch TV or read or whatever.)

I usually inhale a bowl of cereal for breakfast.

Mr_J
10-03-2005, 09:00 PM
Take a p!$$

I also time my dumps for just before I have a shower, but I usually have 2-3 showers a day (usually 2-4 in summer). For the dumps, I use wipe pretty extensively and then take a clump of toilet paper, put it under the tap a bit and have a wet wipe (important).

Shower

I brush my teeth and then use mouthwash. Then I wash my face and body with soap. Then I shampoo and condition my whole body, esp the hairy bits. About half the time I also use a shower gel. Then I use this face gel which also softens the skin before shaving. I also shave in the shower, since the hot water softens the skin (less irritation). After this I'll use the washer I used for my body, wipe my genitals and then wipe my ass (I change washers every shower).

Deodorant I use nivea for men rollon (doesn't stink like sprays do). It's also the stuff I've found lasts the longest. I also use their face gel before shaving, their shaving gel and sometimes their after shave balm.

My head always has a #2 or #3 all over so I don't need any sort of hair products.

I think all of this gives you a weak but nice smell.

I also make sure my pubes are trimmed and that there's no hair on my ass (keeps it cleaner and butt hair ain't attractive).

Also pop in an extra and airwave a few times a day (both gum and keep breath good).

STLantny
10-03-2005, 09:01 PM
Wake- 5:30
Jog- 6-6:40
Hit the coffee place at the end fo the jog, walk home- 6:40-7
[censored]
shower
shave
7-8
Eat/supplements 8-8:30
start work 8:30

megantw
10-03-2005, 09:56 PM
1. Get up around 7:00. Place razor in SFer's hand while he sleeps and convince him that it's time to get going.

2. Get in shower.

3. Wash hair. Right now it's coconut shampoo.

4. Wash face.

5. Exfoliate/cleanse rest of body.

6. Wait for whatever song is playing on the CD player to finish.

7. Get out of shower. Total time spent in shower is less than 12 minutes and more like 8.

8. Half-dry hair.

9. Convince SFer that it's time to shower.

10. Get back in bed and nap for 20-40 minutes.

11. Wake up again. This takes at least five minutes and is much more difficult than the first time.

12. Put in contacts.

13. Deoderize and moisturize.

14. Get dressed. Iron the clothing (first) if necessary.

15. Brush teeth.

16. Check email.

17. Put on shoes.

18. Walk out door around 8:40.

*edit*: Sometime between #1 and #3 I urinate.

theben
10-03-2005, 10:06 PM
nothing is gross about this

theben
10-03-2005, 10:07 PM
I neglected to mention that the morning release is the most key portion of the wake-up routine. Simply put, one must poop. Dropping one prevents you from having to crap during the day. This saves time and avoids public restrooms

yellowjack
10-03-2005, 10:09 PM
Get up to bathroom

Shower
Wash hair in Herbal Essences shampoo
Use whatever bar of soap happens to be there
Use Mach3 razor daily w/ just water
Brush teeth with electric toothbrush (I'm careful with it in not getting much water on it)
Rinse hair
Step out of shower

Somehow this takes me 20 minutes. Part of it has to do with being groggy I bet, but it's still a hell of a long time.

Dry off in nice warm humid air, go to room to change. Go upstairs, grab a bite, then out the door with bag.

Mr_J
10-03-2005, 10:17 PM
It also stops you from excreting crap though your sweat glands or something. Also a good idea to do it before you have a shower.

10-03-2005, 10:39 PM
Armani Mania shower gel, straight blade when I get out of the shower.

jason_t
10-03-2005, 10:44 PM
Now that the new quarter has started, I'm on a fairly regular schedule.

1. Wake up at 7 am.
2. Open blinds to the California sunshine and turn on some light classical music. Nothing symphonic, usually Bach or Chopin.
3. Use bathroom, wash face and hands. I use the Pure Simplicity collection (http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/browse.do?nav_keyword=our_collections.pure_simplic ity.daily_face_care) from Bath and Body Works for my face.
3. Have a glass of water while preparing coffee, yogurt and museli and some fruit.
4. Drink coffee and eat while reading email and 2+2.
5. Shower. I use American Crew Citrus Mint (http://www.goddess-within.com/citrusmint.html) shampoo and conditioner from my salon and fragranced (http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/browse.do?nav_keyword=fragrance.finding_fragrance. moonlight_path2) body wash from Bath and Body works. I shave in the shower every morning.
6. Towel dry a little in the shower, air dry in my bedroom.
7. No deodorant.
8. Brush teeth, wash mouth and floss.
9. Moisturize.
10. Get dressed.
11. Dry and brush hair.
12. Close blinds to keep apartment cool during the day.
13. Grab any music I might want for the 6.7 mile 30+ minute drive to campus.
14. Leave apartment, walk to car in parking garage, put on music, exit garage for Interstate 10W to 405N. Exit on Sunset Blvd to UCLA.
15. Park, walk to Kirchoff Coffee shop for a bagel with cream cheese and a cup of coffee.
16. If MWF head to first class, The Theory of Ordinary Differential Equtions, if T head to Mathematics Library, if Th. head to class to teach, Complex Analysis for undegraduates.

MonkeeMan
10-03-2005, 10:51 PM
You should change the order so that you poop before taking the shower. Minimize skids.

bdk3clash
10-03-2005, 11:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
7. No deodorant.

[/ QUOTE ]
!!!

Even turnipmonster uses deodorant.

jason_t
10-03-2005, 11:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
7. No deodorant.

[/ QUOTE ]
!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

It's outlined in this thread (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=3525480&Fo rum=f20&Words=%2Bdeod&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=3 524294&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=21723&datera nge=1&newerval=1&newertype=w&olderval=&oldertype=& bodyprev=#Post3525480).

[ QUOTE ]
Even turnipmonster uses deodorant.

[/ QUOTE ]

He doesn't use shampoo though. Some people don't sweat but everyone's hair gets dirty.

astroglide
10-03-2005, 11:19 PM
i don't use deodorant either. i basically don't sweat/smell.

10-03-2005, 11:57 PM
1) Wake up
2) take a [censored]
3) eat

daryn
10-04-2005, 12:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wrong, kinda gross that you are going to the bathroom after you shower, and it seems like that is your intention, in other words it's not an accident.

theben
10-04-2005, 12:36 AM
no way.. poop after shower cause you need to eat first. gotta let the food get the 'music flowin'

just do a good job w/ clean up so you feel fresh for the day

10-04-2005, 01:14 AM
damn it! /images/graemlins/mad.gif

daveymck
10-04-2005, 05:26 AM
I could have saved everyones time;

LIKE A WOMAN

1. Take off clothing and place it in sectioned laundry basket according to whites and coloureds. Walk to bathroom wearing long dressing gown.

2. If you see husband along the way, cover up any exposed areas.

3. Look at your womanly physique in the mirror - make mental note to do more sit-ups.

4. Get in shower. Use face cloth, arm cloth, leg cloth, long loofah, wide loofah and pumice stone.

5. Wash hair once with cucumber and sage shampoo with 43 added vitamins. Wash hair again to make sure it is clean.

6. Condition hair with grapefruit mint conditioner enhanced with natural avocado oil, leave on hair for 15 minutes.

7. Wash face with crushed apricot facial, scrub for 10 minutes until red.

8. Wash entire rest of body with ginger nut and jaffa cake body wash. Shave armpits and legs.

9. Turn off shower. Squeegee off all wet surfaces in shower, spray mould spots with Tilex.

10. Get out of shower. Dry with towel the size of a small country. Wrap hair in super absorbent towel.

11. Return to bedroom wearing long dressing gown and towel on head. If you see husband along the way, cover any exposed areas.

How to shower like a man

1. Take off clothes while sitting on the edge of the bed leave in a pile.

2. Walk naked to the bathroom if you see wife along the way - shake knob at her making woo-hoo sound.

3. Look at manly physique in the mirror, admire size of knob and scratch your ass.

4. Get in the shower.

5. Wash your face. Wash your armpits. Blow your nose in your hands and let the water rinse it off.

6. Make fart noises (real or artificial) and laugh at how loud they sound in the shower.

7. Spend majority of time washing privates and surrounding area. Wash your bum, leaving four pubes stuck on the soap.

8. Shampoo hair. Make shampoo mohawk. Pee.

9. Rinse off and get out of the shower. Partially dry off.

10. Fail to notice water on the floor. Admire knob size in mirror again. Leave shower door open, leave wet mat on the floor, leave light and fan on.

11. Return to bedroom with towel around waist. If you pass wife, pull off towel, shake knob at her and make woo-hoo noise. Again.

12. Throw wet towel on bed.

daryn
10-04-2005, 06:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
no way.. poop after shower cause you need to eat first. gotta let the food get the 'music flowin'

just do a good job w/ clean up so you feel fresh for the day

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm certain that if you make a poll about this (please don't) my choice will win in a landslide victory

why not just eat before a shower?

AEKDBet
10-04-2005, 06:25 AM
In bed I’m wearing Ralph Lauren silk pajamas and when I get up I slip on a paisley ancient madder robe and walk to the bathroom. I urinate while trying to make out the puffiness of my reflection in the glass that encases a baseball poster hung above the toilet. After I change into Ralph Lauren monogrammed boxer shorts and a Fair Isle sweater and slide into silk polka-dot Enrico Hidolin slippers I tie a plastic ice pack around my face and commence with the morning’s stretching exercises. Afterwards I stand in front of a chrome and acrylic Washmobile bathroom sink—with soap dish, cup holder, and railings that serve as towel bars, which I bought at Hastings Tile to use while the marble sinks I ordered from Finland are being sanded—and stare at my reflection with the ice pack still on. I pour some Plax antiplaque formula into a stainless-steel tumbler and swish it around my mouth for thirty seconds. Then I squeeze Rembrandt onto a faux-tortoiseshell toothbrush and start brushing my teeth (too hung over to floss properly—but maybe I flossed before bed last night?) and rinse with Listerine. Then I inspect my hands and use a nailbrush. I take the ice-pack mask off and use a deep-pore cleanser lotion, then an herb-mint facial masque which I leave on for ten minutes while I check my toenails. Then I use the Probright tooth polisher and next the Interplak tooth polisher (this in addition to the toothbrush) which has a speed of 4200 rpm and reverses direction forty-six times per second; the larger tufts clean between teeth and massage the gums while the short ones scrub the tooth surfaces. I rinse again, with Cepacol. I wash the facial massage off with a spearmint face scrub. The shower has a universal all-directional shower head that adjusts within a thirty-inch vertical range. It’s made from Australian gold-black brass and covered with a white enamel finish. In the shower I use first a water-activated gel cleanser, then a honey-almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Vidal Sassoon shampoo is especially good at getting rid of the coating of dried perspiration, salts, oils, airborne pollutants and dirt that can weigh down hair and flatten it to the scalp which can make you look older. The conditioner is also good—silicone technology permits conditioning benefits without weighing down the hair which can also make you look older. On weekends or before a date I prefer to use the Greune Natural Revitalizing Shampoo, the conditioner and the Nutrient Complex. These are formulas that contain D-panthenol, a vitamin-B-complex factor; polysorbate 80, a cleansing agent for the scalp; and natural herbs. Over the weekend I plan to go to Bloomingdale’s or Bergdorf’s and on Evelyn’s advice pick up a Foltene European Supplement and Shampoo for thinning hair which contains complex carbohydrates that penetrate the hair shafts for improved strength and shine. Also the Vivagen Hair Enrichment Treatment, a new Redken product that prevents mineral deposits and prolongs the life cycle of hair.

Once out of the shower and toweled dry I put the Ralph Lauren boxers back on and before applying the Mousse A Raiser, a shaving cream by Pour Hommes, I press a hot towel against my face for two minutes to soften abrasive beard hair. Then I always slather on a moisturizer (to my taste, Clinique) and let it soak in for a minute. You can rinse it off or keep it on and apply a shaving cream over it—preferably with a brush, which softens the beard as it lifts the whiskers—which I’ve found makes removing the hair easier. It also helps prevent water from evaporating and reduces friction between your skin and the blade. Always wet the razor with warm water before shaving and shave in the direction the beard grows, pressing gently on the skin. Leave the sideburns and chin for last, since these whiskers are tougher and need more time to soften. Rinse the razor and shake off any excess water before starting. Afterwards splash cool water on the face to remove any trace of lather. You should use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol. Never use cologne on your face, since the high alcohol content dries your face out and makes you look older. One should use an alcohol-free antibacterial toner with a water-moistened cotton ball to normalize the skin. Applying a moisturizer is the final step. Splash on water before applying an emollient lotion to soften the skin and seal in the moisture. Next apply Gel Appaisant, also made by Pour Hommes, which is an excellent, soothing skin lotion. If the face seems dry and flaky—which makes it look dull and older—use a clarifying lotion that removes flakes and uncovers fine skin (it can also make your tan look darker). Then apply an anti-aging eye balm (Baume Des Yeux) followed by a final moisturizing “protective” lotion. A scalp-programming lotion is used after I towel my hair dry. I also lightly blow-dry the hair to give it body and control (but without stickiness) and then add more of the lotion, shaping it with a Kent natural-bristle brush, and finally slick it back with a wide-tooth comb. I pull the Fair Isle sweater back on and reslip my feet into the polka-dot silk slippers, then head into the living room and put the new Talking Heads in the CD player, but it starts to digitally skip so I take it out and put in a CD laser lens cleaner. The laser lens is very sensitive, and subject to interference from dust or dirt or smoke or pollutants or moisture, and a dirty one can inaccurately read CDs, making for false starts, inaudible passages, digital skipping, speed changes and general distortion; the lens cleaner has a cleaning brush that automatically aligns with the lens then the disk spins to remove residue and particles. When I put the Talking Heads CD back in it plays smoothly. I retrieve the copy of USA Today that lies in front of my door in the hallway and bring it with me into the kitchen where I take two Advil, a multivitamin and a potassium tablet, washing them down with a large bottle of Evian water since the maid, an elderly Chinese woman, forgot to turn the dishwasher on when she left yesterday, and then I have to pour the grapefruit-lemon juice into a St. Rémy wineglass I got from Baccarat. I check the neon clock that hangs over the refrigerator to make sure I have enough time to eat breakfast unhurriedly. Standing at the island in the kitchen I eat kiwifruit and a sliced Japanese apple-pear (they cost four dollars each at Gristede’s) out of aluminum storage boxes that were designed in West Germany. I take a bran muffin, a decaffeinated herbal tea bag and a box of oat-bran cereal from one of the large glass-front cabinets that make up most of an entire wall in the kitchen; complete with stainless-steel shelves and sandblasted wire glass, it is framed in a metallic dark gray-blue. I eat half of the bran muffin after it’s been microwaved and lightly covered with a small helping of apple butter. A bowl of oat-bran cereal with wheat germ and soy milk follows; another bottle of Evian water and a small cup of decaf tea after that. Next to the Panasonic bread baker and the Salton Pop-Up coffee maker is the Cremina sterling silver espresso maker (which is, oddly, still warm) that I got at Hammacher Schlemmer (the thermal-insulated stainless-steel espresso cup and the saucer and spoon are sitting by the sink, stained) and the Sharp Model R-1810A Carousel II microwave oven with revolving turntable which I use when I heat up the other half of the bran muffin. Next to the Salton Sonata toaster and the Cuisinart Little Pro food processor and the Acme Supreme Juicerator and the Cordially Yours liqueur maker stands the heavy-gauge stainless-steel two-and-one-half-quart teakettle, which whistles “Tea for Two” when the water is boiling, and with it I make another small cup of the decaffeinated apple-cinnamon tea. For what seems like a long time I stare at the Black & Decker Handy Knife that lies on the counter next to the sink, plugged into the wall: it’s a sliver/peeler with several attachments, a serrated blade, a scalloped blade and a rechargeable handle. The suit I wear today is from Alan Flusser. It’s an eighties drape suit, which is an updated version of the thirties style. The favored version has extended natural shoulders, a full chest and a bladed back. The soft-rolled lapels should be about four inches wide with the peak finishing three quarters of the way across the shoulders. Properly used on double-breasted suits, peaked lapels are considered more elegant than notched ones. Low-slung pockets have a flapped double-besom design—above the flap there’s a slit trimmed on either side with a flat narrow strip of cloth. Four buttons form a low-slung square; above it, about where the lapels cross, there are two more buttons. The trousers are deeply pleated and cut full in order to continue the flow of the wide jacket. An extended waist is cut slightly higher in the front. Tabs make the suspenders fit well at the center back. The tie is a dotted silk design by Valentino Couture. The shoes are crocodile loafers by A. Testoni. While I’m dressing the TV is kept on to The Patty Winters Show. Today’s guests are women with multiple personalities. A nondescript overweight older woman is on the screen and Patty’s voice is heard asking, “Well, is it schizophrenia or what’s the deal? Tell us.”
“No, oh no. Multiple personalities are not schizophrenics,” the woman says, shaking her head. “We are not dangerous.”
“Well,” Patty starts, standing in the middle of the audience, microphone in hand. “Who were you last month?”
“Last month it seemed to be mostly Polly,” the woman says.
A cut to the audience—a housewife’s worried face; before she notices herself on the monitor, it cuts back to the multiple-personality woman.
“Well,” Patty continues, “now who are you?”
“Well…,” the woman begins tiredly, as if she was sick of being asked this question, as if she had answered it over and over again and still no one believed it. “Well, this month I’m… Lambchop. Mostly… Lambchop.”
A long pause. The camera cuts to a close-up of a stunned housewife shaking her head, another housewife whispering something to her.
The shoes I’m wearing are crocodile loafers by A. Testoni.
Grabbing my raincoat out of the closet in the entranceway I find a Burberry scarf and matching coat with a whale embroidered on it (something a little kid might wear) and it’s covered with what looks like dried chocolate syrup crisscrossed over the front, darkening the lapels. I take the elevator downstairs to the lobby, rewinding my Rolex by gently shaking my wrist. I say good morning to the doorman, step outside and hail a cab, heading downtown toward Wall Street.

Bukem_
10-04-2005, 06:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wrong, kinda gross that you are going to the bathroom after you shower, and it seems like that is your intention, in other words it's not an accident.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is definitely gross. But taking a dump before showering, then showering in steamy poo air isn't too good either.

DavidC
10-04-2005, 07:08 AM
Procedure, generally, is this:

1) Wake up

2) Brush teeth (top front, top back, bottom front, bottom back, tongue).

3) Shower, shave if necessary (once per 2 or 3 days: I'm lucky I guess).

4) Check email, etc.

5) Walk to Tim Horton's for a coffee (takes about an hour).

6) Get back and do whatever I've decided to do for money today, including poker study sometimes if the time of day isn't very good, as my schedule constantly shifts.

7) A few hours later, brush my teeth again, because coffee breath sucks as bad as morning breath. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

There's my morning for you.

I always brush my teeth first in the morning, before showering, for two reasons:

1) It sucks to have morning breath blown all around you when you're showering.

2) If I don't, then there's maybe a 20% chance that I'll go have breakfast instead of brushing: I won't feel dirty immediately after breakfast, so I'll wait for an hour or two before brushing after breakfast. That's no good for your teeth, as you still have plaque around the gumline and probably on the backs of your teeth and on your tongue.

So, the solution, which has worked well so far, is to brush, then shower.

Peeing in the shower is standard: it's rare that I won't. Sometimes I dump before any of that (then no peeing), sometimes I have to walk around a bit and dump afterwards. Whatever.

I'm a Crest man: brand loyal.

I use shampoo (just a bit) for my hair/scalp, because I've got a buzz cut. If I were you, I'd use shampoo for my beard too. I use Shampoo for every hairy region of my body. I use soap afterwards on most of what I haven't already covered. The reason I do it in the shampoo/soap order is that I don't want to wash my face and then have oil from my hair running down over my body.

Something that you've pointed out is that humid bathrooms suck. I agree: when I shave, it's always after a shower (hair is softer), but I have a hell of a time with the mirror being foggy, and then I have to re-towel my body because of all the mist that's gotten me damp again. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Re: Pill-popping. I don't do this as much as I used to, but when I take a multivitamin I take half in the morning and half at lunch. Just judging by the colour/potency of urine, I'd speculate that more of it is being absorbed when I take it in this manner. The negative effects of doing this is that it's possible that some of the benefits of the second half of the vitamin are lost due to exposure to air throughout the morning. It's a risk I'm willing to take with a dry pill.

I'm really curious how Tendskin prevents ingrown hair...

Deoderant: Gotta be speedstick, baby! Clear, no gel.

I don't get dressed, ever. It just takes away from my masculinity.

oreogod
10-04-2005, 07:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Ahahahahaha /images/graemlins/smile.gif

You are sooooo unoriginal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice copy and paste job. Mr. Bateman.

DavidC
10-04-2005, 08:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
1) wake up.
2) scratch balls
3) turn on shower
4) grab towel and put on the hanger next to the shower.
5) brush teeth
6) get in shower
7) piss in shower*
8) wash hair
9) wash body
10) rinse off
11) get of out shower
12) towel dry
13) put on underoos
14) wake up the wife--sometimes I combine 13 and 14 by slinging my wang at the wife to wake her up before putting on the underoos.
15) put on pants, socks, and shoes.
16) deoderant
17) shirt
18) razor (I use an electric)
19) hair
20) out the door

*for you, El D

I just re-read this thing. You're talking the actual process. Too late now, submit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Turning on shower before brushing teeth / getting in shower = smooth.

DavidC
10-04-2005, 08:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
wakeup

poo

brush teeth (crest mint gel - bottles that stands upright)
floss - glide floss

glass of water - arrowhead 2.5 gal containers with spout.

turn on computer (stretch quickly while booting)

play some p*(*r

exercise - jumprope

eat

shower

play some more p(*%r

[/ QUOTE ]

Mind if I ask what time of day you wake up, to be able to so quickly jump into that game?

Also, I find that I have to give myself maybe a half hour or something, after my shower, before I'm awake enough to play.

jakethebake
10-04-2005, 08:32 AM
It varies over time. It also varies based on where my 3 year-old has decided to fall asleep in the house in the middle of the night. But right now it usually goes like this.

Alarm goes off.

Hit snooze for half hour.

Stagger to shower. Turn it on hot!
- Brush teeth.
- Shave (sometimes).
- Wash hair
- Wash face
- Wash the rest of me
- Turn water to cold and let it run all over me to cool me down and wake me up.

Dry off.

Brush hair.

Get my clothes together if I haven't sone it the night before and take them to the living room to get dressed.

Get dressed except for my shirt.

Shave with electric while I watch CNBC if I didn't do it in the shower.

Go back to the bathroom and put "product" in my hair.

Take my vitamin pill and drink a glass of water.

Put my shirt on.

Get my lunch together if I'm taking one.

Leave.

(Oddly I haven't been pissing at all in the morning lately, I've been waking up and doing it in the middle of the night.)

ChipWrecked
10-04-2005, 08:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

(Oddly I haven't been pissing at all in the morning lately, I've been waking up and doing it in the middle of the night.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Prostate exam time. See Astroglide's post.

IndieMatty
10-04-2005, 09:46 AM
For law of averages sake, we'll assume it is days I do not go to the gym in the morning.

7:15-8:00 AM

Wake up after hitting snooze X number of times.

7:45 AM
Curse life as I walk to the bathroom, curse life again as I forget my towel is in my room. Try and poop if possible, shower.

Shower products: Neutrogena T-Gel shampoo/Conditioner; Irish Spring Aloe; Clearasil Face Scrub/Nivea Face Scrub/Clinique Men's Exfoliant (rotation basis).

Shave when necesary ; Schick Quatro Ultra with Clinique Aloe Foaming Gell. Apply Nuetrogena For Mens Shaving Lotion.

Dry hair; put on boxers, and undershirt, fix hair, my hair sucks and this takes some time (its curly and I hate getting haircuts) use whatever works for that day, on a Vidal Sassoon Clay kick for the front, and some Crew thickening lotion for the rest. Occasionally, I trim sideburns and side.

8:00 - 8:05 AM; Nuke Zone Chefs breakfast (when time allows); watch Sportscenter, put on socks.

Actually, putting on socks takes a long time for me, 1/2 the time I spend 5 minutes just trying to find two matching socks without holes in the foot. I have big feet and my socks wear quickly.

8:10; put on dress shirt, tie, cufflinks (when applicable and also when time allows), suit, dress shoes. Occasionally, I'll go over my dress shoes with a polishing brush. By occasionally, I mean I have done this twice this year.

8:20, remove MP3 player, pack the days meals. Brush teeth, I use a Steve Austin motorized Children's toothbrush and Colgate Complete Gel w/Whitening.

8:25, leave apartment, buy the NY Post, get on subway.
(usually this is like 8:45, because I snoozed so long)

9:00 AM in theory I arrive to work and then check email till coffee comes at 10ish.

mslif
10-04-2005, 10:00 AM
5:30 AM get up
Go the the bathroom dragging my comforter with me because I'm cold
go pee
turn shower on
brush my teeth
get in the shower, curse because it's too hot
Wash/condition my hair (Pantene Pro-V)
Wash my body (vanilla/jasmin Ohm shower gel)
Grab over size towel, wrap around body
Grab smaller size towel and wrap around head to dry my hair
Go to bedroom
remove oversize towel
mosturize
Pick clothes for the day
Put on clothes
Go back to bathroom
Blow dry hair
Apply make-up
Grab lunch out of the fridge
Get in car by now it's about 6:30 AM
Listen to Democracy Now on the BBC radio newscast
Arrive to work around 7:10 AM
Turn on computer
Start networking (not to be confused with working)

jakethebake
10-04-2005, 10:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
5:30 AM get up
Go the the bathroom dragging my comforter with me because I'm cold
go pee
turn shower on
brush my teeth
get in the shower, curse because it's too hot
Wash/condition my hair (Pantene Pro-V)
Wash my body (vanilla/jasmin Ohm shower gel)
Grab over size towel, wrap around body
Grab smaller size towel and wrap around head to dry my hair
Go to bedroom
remove oversize towel
mosturize
Pick clothes for the day
Put on clothes
Go back to bathroom
Blow dry hair
Apply make-up
Grab lunch out of the fridge
Get in car by now it's about 6:30 AM
Listen to Democracy Now on the BBC radio newscast
Arrive to work around 7:10 AM
Turn on computer
Start networking (not to be confused with working)

[/ QUOTE ]

I notice there is no undressing before the shower. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Evan
10-04-2005, 10:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have big feet and my socks wear quickly.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess that's why you wear 2 pairs at a time?
[ QUOTE ]
Dry hair; put on boxers, socks and undershirt, fix hair, my hair sucks and this takes some time (its curly and I hate getting haircuts) use whatever works for that day, on a Vidal Sassoon Clay kick for the front, and some Crew thickening lotion for the rest. Occasionally, I trim sideburns and side.

8:00 - 8:05 AM; Nuke Zone Chefs breakfast (when time allows); watch Sportscenter, put on socks.

[/ QUOTE ]

mslif
10-04-2005, 10:08 AM
I don't think any of the posts so far have mentioned undressing before hitting the shower.

jakethebake
10-04-2005, 10:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think any of the posts so far have mentioned undressing before hitting the shower.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point. I chose not to read anything into anyone else's though. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

IndieMatty
10-04-2005, 10:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have big feet and my socks wear quickly.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess that's why you wear 2 pairs at a time?
[ QUOTE ]
Dry hair; put on boxers, socks and undershirt, fix hair, my hair sucks and this takes some time (its curly and I hate getting haircuts) use whatever works for that day, on a Vidal Sassoon Clay kick for the front, and some Crew thickening lotion for the rest. Occasionally, I trim sideburns and side.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why did you change my post? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Evan
10-04-2005, 10:13 AM
That's why I quoted you, bitch! I knew you'd get all sneaky. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

EDIT: also, you should take out that comma after "boxers". You suck as editing stealthly.

sfer
10-04-2005, 10:16 AM
This thread can be vastly improved by changing it to average weekend morning routine.

IndieMatty
10-04-2005, 10:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
That's why I quoted you, bitch! I knew you'd get all sneaky. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

EDIT: also, you should take out that comma after "boxers". You suck as editing stealthly.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's part of the joke. Hey I could have just made some sort of little feet joke or something. Break yoself.

Evan
10-04-2005, 10:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Whenever I try to do this it ends up being 4-5 hours and I miss all my classes. What's your secret?

IndieMatty
10-04-2005, 10:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Mind if I ask what time of day you wake up, to be able to so quickly jump into that game?

Also, I find that I have to give myself maybe a half hour or something, after my shower, before I'm awake enough to play.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you out of your [censored] mind? NO!

Evan
10-04-2005, 10:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's part of the joke. Hey I could have just made some sort of little feet joke or something. Break yoself.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif

tonypaladino
10-04-2005, 10:24 AM
School Days:

1. Vibrating Sharper Image Alarm Goes Off, Shakes me awake. I go into the bathroom, brush my teeth and gargle listerine (1), pee, wash my hands, and put on my contacts. Go back to bed.

2. Cell phone alarm goes off 20 minutes later, I ignore it.

3. Stereo alarm goes off, blasting Jack 101.1. I igonore it.

4. Stereo and cell phone wake up my sister in the next room, she bangs on the wall cursing at me until I get up and turn off alarms.

5. Brush and gargle (2)

6. Poop

7. Brush and gargle (3)

8. Turn on bathroom fan + reversed window fan (i HATE steamy bathrooms)

9. Shower. Pert Plus for hair, Lever 2000 for body, some gay face stuff for my face that my ex-gf left before I dumped her. (But I would buy it myself when I run out)

10. Get dressed. (Socks BEFORE Underwear -- If you don't do this, you're asking for trouble)

10 1/2. Brush & Gargle (4)

11. Leave house 20 minutes late, speed walk to train station while smoking a cigarette. Sometimes pick up an iced red eye at the coffee shop if I'm only 15 minutes late.

12. Pick up a bottle of water at the bodega next to the train station. Fight with cashier b/c he "cannot take a twenty this eary"

13. Just miss an R train, watch three N trains pass on the express while I wait.

14. Miss the 4th N train as it pulls out just as my R gets to Pacific Street.

15. Eventually get to Union Square, miss a 6 train.

16. Get to 23rd Street, run into 7-11, find out their out of Ice again, curse and run accross the street to Starbucks, get an Iced coffee and rush over to school.

17. ID card won't swipe at the school turnstyles b/c it is so scratched up. Fight with security guards, finally get buzzed in, and run up to class.

18. Sit down and go back to sleep.

IndieMatty
10-04-2005, 10:27 AM
Speaking of alarms. They are building a high rise across from my apartment, on days when the 7:00AM construction doesn't wake me up, its just loud enough to overshadow all of my alarm clocks so the sudden noise never wakes me up. It's really [censored] up.

Evan
10-04-2005, 10:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Vibrating Sharper Image Alarm Goes Off, Shakes me awake

[/ QUOTE ]
WTF? I'm picturing some sort of Jetsons-esque robot device. How does this work?

sfer
10-04-2005, 10:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
16. Get to 23rd Street, run into 7-11, find out their out of Ice again, curse and run accross the street to Starbucks, get an Iced coffee and rush over to school.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should get out at Union Square, walk over to Joe on E 13th and 5th, get an iced coffee there, and walk to school.

diebitter
10-04-2005, 10:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Speaking of alarms. They are building a high rise across from my apartment, on days when the 7:00AM construction doesn't wake me up, its just loud enough to overshadow all of my alarm clocks so the sudden noise never wakes me up. It's really [censored] up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Err wouldn't something louder than your alarm clock not waking you up mean your alarm clocks won't either /images/graemlins/confused.gif

OR set em earlier?

IndieMatty
10-04-2005, 10:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Or something sold out at the Sharper Image that vibrates, says alarm clock, but really isn't an alarm clock.

tonypaladino
10-04-2005, 10:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You should get out at Union Square, walk over to Joe on E 13th and 5th, get an iced coffee there, and walk to school.

[/ QUOTE ]

On the rare days I'm not running late I do walk to schhol from Union Square, but I think going over to 5th then over to lexingon would make me late anyway.

Is their coffee good?

STLantny
10-04-2005, 10:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Its probably somehting you stick in between the box spring and matress, that vibrates when the alarm triggers it.

IndieMatty
10-04-2005, 10:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Err wouldn't something louder than your alarm clock not waking you up mean your alarm clocks won't either /images/graemlins/confused.gif

OR set em earlier?

[/ QUOTE ]

The construction is a suddle noise that gradually builds. I think the alarm clock works because it it is a sudden burst of shrill noise.

If I woke up at 6:55 each morning, you would get a far different "IndieMatty" round these parts.

Evan
10-04-2005, 10:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Or something sold out at the Sharper Image that vibrates, says alarm clock, but really isn't an alarm clock.

[/ QUOTE ]
I was on the same page til I read "Shakes me awake". Now I'm hoping it will have extending robot arms or something.

tonypaladino
10-04-2005, 10:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sonic Boom (http://www.sharperimage.com/us/en/catalog/productview/sku__SA650)

IndieMatty
10-04-2005, 10:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks almost like a diaphram. My initial thoughts were accurate.

tonypaladino
10-04-2005, 10:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks almost like a diaphram. My initial thoughts were accurate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it works fairly well, because it's an irritating, pulsing vibration, not like a massaging bed.

They recommend putting the disc under your pillow, but I thrash around too much during the night, so I keep it under the mattress. Seems to work just as well.

Evan
10-04-2005, 10:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow, does that really work well? I might have to buy one.

tonypaladino
10-04-2005, 10:37 AM
Yeah, it does. I just posted while you were.

Shajen
10-04-2005, 10:38 AM
you brush your teeth 5 times in the morning?

tonypaladino
10-04-2005, 10:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. Plus about 9-10 more times during the day.

sfer
10-04-2005, 10:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Is their coffee good?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

pokerdirty
10-04-2005, 10:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh that's so not getting used as an alarm clock....

Shajen
10-04-2005, 11:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wow. that's pretty damned OCD dude.

edtost
10-04-2005, 11:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Whenever I try to do this it ends up being 4-5 hours and I miss all my classes. What's your secret?

[/ QUOTE ]

totally did this this morning, even though i set my alarm again and it went off. [censored].

bdk3clash
10-04-2005, 01:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Pussies. (http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/search.do?productCode=SONGRE#)

astroglide
10-04-2005, 01:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that is [censored] weird, dude.

it would be pretty cool if you ruined your gums with all of the scrubbing and your teeth fell out.

Shajen
10-04-2005, 01:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it would be pretty cool if you ruined your gums with all of the scrubbing and your teeth fell out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I laughed.

pearljam
10-04-2005, 01:28 PM
wake up, pee, grab 2-3 hard boiled eggs, load up 4 $33 tables...

IndieMatty
10-04-2005, 01:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
wake up, pee, grab 2-3 hard boiled eggs, load up 4 $33 tables...

[/ QUOTE ]

Another waiter!

tonypaladino
10-04-2005, 02:30 PM
Non-School Days:

1. Wake up.

2. Pee

3. Brush Teeth/Gargle

4. Throw some clothes on.

5. Walk 1-2 miles.

6. Brush/Gargle

7. Shower

8. Get Dressed

9. Eat something

10. Check Email, 2+2 & Start Playing P---r

PITTM
10-04-2005, 04:04 PM
its pretty different for me every morning, im terrible at getting into routines. especially since my school schedule is different every day, and i rarely go, but i had school at 930 this morning, so i suppose this morning would have been a regular morning, and it went like this.

1) wake up and be a grump.
2) turn on the shower(it takes awhile to warm up).
3) look at my fantasy football league to be sure im in the lead.
4) take a dump
5) shower. i use trader joes natural citrus shampoo and trader joes natural mint body wash.
6) deoderant time. sometimes shave, but im lazy about it, i look 15 with shaving and 20 without, so i prefer without since thats actually getting close to my real age.
7) put on music(this morning it was the isley brothers), get dressed and throw stuff around my room.
8) go make smoothies!!!yum, santa cruz organic lemonade+organic yogurt+strawberries and blueberries, plus a plum or pluot.
9) brush teeth, put on shoes, grab backpack, and ipod, go catch bus, blinggg.

rj

bravos1
10-04-2005, 04:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I laughed.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you just changed your order, you wouldn't have to brush as much... Why not just wait until you have had your cig and coffee before brushing?