PDA

View Full Version : Monday's VP/Zoo Tourney. Important info.

Mike Haven
05-19-2003, 04:51 PM
"I have changed it so that all players will be required to have a code word to enter the tournament. The code word will be required when registering for the tournament.

Here's how it works:

Somehow notify your team member to do the following.
When logged on to dynamitepoker, click on "cashier". Then click on "Change Personal Information". In the lower left of that screen you will see a field called "Organizations", type in "zoo/vp" in that box and click on "Submit".

Thats all there is to it. Those players will then be allowed to register for the tournament.

edwardr"

Mike Haven
05-19-2003, 04:53 PM
LIMIT HOLD'EM....Monday May 19th, 8:30 pm Eastern at Dynamite $10 buy in $100 added.

1. n1stunnor
2. David (SamDam)
3. RiverMel (ScoopToNuts)
4. Inthacup
5. Picabo
6. Bubmack
7. Mike Haven
8. Instinct
9. Bob L (clownshow)
10. GrannyMae
11. Xlgjoe
12. Jim Kuhn (Catfiish4U)
13. Acesover8s
14. MS Sunshine
15. dogsballs
16. The Pink bunny
17. Mhoydilla
18. Punker
19. Tuco
20. James Burke

alternate #1... rollaj
alternate #2...STILL NEEDED

Mike Haven
05-19-2003, 05:02 PM
dynamite: Jamesburke
True Poker: Jimmyconway

Truepoker name: zwiggelte
i will fund my account soon at True Poker.

poster name: GrannyMae
Dyna name: GrannyMae

n1stunnor at both Dynamite and True.
n1stunnor-May 19th and May 21st

Punker for both my Dynamite name and posting name

Poster Name = Myrtle
Player Name = Myrtle
Same name at both dynamite & True.
Playing PL & NLHE for the Zoo.

here: Mike Haven
there: Mike Haven
password: ElbiLLugMai
when: Monday 19

I plan to tranfer funds tonight to dynamite under name XlgJoe for the monday night tourny.

I have use the nickname "happyjaypee" long before I even start playing poker. I got the same name on every site

I'm jek187 both here and at TNT. I'm an alternate for the PL HE tourney.

Poster name: Lorinda
Player name: lorinda
I might not be able to play because even with the 32k add-on my ZX Spectrum simply struggles to get me into Dynamite.

poster name: Bob L
dynamite name: clownshow
playing the monday and wed tourney

Dynamite: Inthacup
TruePoker: Inthacup
Any other site: Inthacup
Kara's adult playground: Inthacup
Broken Wheel Farm Fudge of the month club: Inthacup

My user name on Dynamite is Catfish4U. Same on TruePoker although I do not plan to play that tourney.

dogsballs on 2+2, dogsballs on Truepoker

2+2 secret identity: Acesover8s
Dynamite Poker ID: acesover8s
True poker ID: Acesfullof8s

I just registered with Dynamite and my name is Picabo. Not playing for the true one.

Name = Bubmack

ThePinkBunny. Hopefully you got this in time, if not i'm sorry about that. Was away for a couple of days

Instinct is Instinct at Dynamite

SamDam at Dynamite - David

I think I managed to register successfully. Punker.

my DP username is ScoopToNuts
RiverMel

RollaJ
05-19-2003, 06:03 PM
I am RollaJ, how will i know if you need me?

GrannyMae
05-19-2003, 08:25 PM
I am RollaJ, how will i know if you need me?

call ron jeremy's 900#, for the low price of $3.99 a minute you can find out.

if you get a chick that says "ooo, i want your big thing NOW", that means we need you. if you get a guy that says something about a fudge of the month club, then your services are not required.

http://smilies.networkessence.net/s/ups/hyper-x/laughsmgif.gif

Simon Diamond
05-20-2003, 01:58 AM
I think it is pretty safe to say that if I get run over by a ten ton truck tomorrow, the Zoo Tourney will be in Mike's safe hands.

The June tourney should be up in the PStars lobby, I have the p/w and will send it to all participants from the first event soon. For those who didn't play and believe they fall into the category of 'Zoo regular', drop me a PM and I will give a blunt yes or no as to whether you can have the p/w or not. No arguments this time please, I don't have time for such nonsense.

I won't be playing this time due to lack of fundage, but I trust everyone else will take a peek.

Simon

Mike Haven
05-20-2003, 09:24 AM
good news! another date for the diary - thanks, simon

and thanks for your kind comments, but rustyJEDI did all the hard work (that you know all about!) to set up the zoo/vp games - unfortunately he was out of town for the first one, but the next two are back in his more than capable hands

thank you very much from all of us, rusty

Simon Diamond
05-20-2003, 10:00 AM
Yes, let me second that Mike - great work Rusty. We have some serious competition in the organising stakes it seems. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Simon