PDA

View Full Version : Party Poker 10+1

10-03-2005, 03:50 PM
I started awhile ago playing party poker's 10+1 table sit n go's and I have been getting an abnormal amount of bad beats. 25 in the past 30 tournaments where I have been a 60-40 favorite or more and lost. Therefore I am even so far even after switching to party. I was up at pokerstars and had been playing their 10 dollar sit n go's but switched due to hourly rate consideration as well as what i have heard about the soft games at party. After seeing my KK lose to K2, AA-KK, and no such thing as domination from what I've seen, with my bigger ace losing to a smaller ace 70 % of the time...NO EXAGGERATION. I also lose every single race that i am in. EVERY ONE. i am thinking of switching. SHould I wait it out, I understand variance and i read gigabet's and irieguy's posts, but it just seems to fishy to me to be all bad beats. anyone else experience a high degree of bad beats after switching to party? quote me and say all you want about me but this is a legitmitate concern of mine and wanted to see if anyone else had experienced this.

downtown
10-03-2005, 03:56 PM
I thought you were exaggerating, but then...

[ QUOTE ]
...NO EXAGGERATION.

[/ QUOTE ]

...really made your argument much stronger.

The Yugoslavian
10-03-2005, 04:01 PM
Smoke a bowl.

Then reread Irie and Giga's posts. You say you understand variance...well you obviously have *no* idea based on this thread.

Yugoslav

10-03-2005, 04:03 PM
a simple no would have worked but your sarcasm is hilarious. you must be so pround of yourselves, you really showed me...

bjb23
10-03-2005, 04:08 PM
deja vu???? (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=singletable&Number=344 0495&Forum=&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=3440 495&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=45496&daterange =1&newerval=1&newertype=y&olderval=&oldertype=&bod yprev=#Post3440495)

10-03-2005, 06:41 PM
It's varience. If you don't get out of the slump you should find the nearest body of water and make yourself at home . I'm going to take Yugoslav's advice and smoke a bowl.

Amid Cent
10-03-2005, 06:52 PM
If this is a "legimate concern" of yours, it doesn't matter what site you play on, you are going to think something is fishy the next time you have a downswing. Either pay attention to the variance posts or stop playing online poker.

10-03-2005, 06:57 PM
although party poker's games are soft, i dislike the losses i take. Until I build my bankroll back up, I can't handle the variance. Pokerstars win.