PDA

View Full Version : Bet 365 October Issue

Hojglad
10-03-2005, 03:12 PM
Just a little heads up here, guys.

So, I just finished clearing my October bonus, and bet365 declined my Neteller withdrawal. I made a second one, and it didn't process quickly. I checked my e-mail and got the following:

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Mr. blah,

Your last free NETeller withdrawal was on 25/09/05. All customers are entitled to 1 free withdrawal every 28 days, subsequent withdrawals within this period are charged at $15.

We have therefore declined your NETeller withdrawal as there are not enough funds in your betting account to process the withdrawal and apply the charge.

Please resubmit your request taking into account the $15 charge or alternatively, you may wait until your next free withdrawal on 24/10/05.

Should you require any further assistance with regards to this or any other matter please do not hesitate to contact us here at Customer Services. Our team are available 24 hours a day by e-mail or telephone on 1-866-3333-238 and will be pleased to assist you.

Kind Regards
Erinna
Customer Services

[/ QUOTE ]

Just thought you guys should know.

10-03-2005, 03:14 PM
It is in the T&C and well known that you are only allowed one NETeller withdrawl per 28 (I think) day period.

Pay the $15 if its important, or wait till you deposit, until 30 days after your Sept. withdrawl.
This bonus goes all month and doesnt take long to clear.

Hojglad
10-03-2005, 03:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It is in the T&C and well known that you are only allowed one NETeller withdrawl per 30 (I think) day period.

Pay the $15 if its important, or wait till you deposit, until 30 days after your Sept. withdrawl.

[/ QUOTE ]
I wasn't complaining, I was just letting everyone know just in case they actually needed the money they were going to deposit there.

1337 skills
10-03-2005, 04:52 PM
You could call bet365 customer service and have them change your deposit/withdraw method to firepay and withdraw that way (assuming you have a firepay account).

Card08
10-03-2005, 05:23 PM
Anyone know if they have the same issues with Firepay accts?

JayLeno
10-04-2005, 01:36 PM
Thanks - wasnt aware!

Hosayif
10-04-2005, 02:17 PM
I had the same problem and decided to just pay the $15, so I redid the transaction. Somehow though, I was never charged the $15 and I was able to cash out all of my winnings. (This is including and extra $20 they accidently gave me and let me keep /images/graemlins/grin.gif)

Hojglad
10-04-2005, 03:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I had the same problem and decided to just pay the $15, so I redid the transaction. Somehow though, I was never charged the $15 and I was able to cash out all of my winnings. (This is including and extra $20 they accidently gave me and let me keep /images/graemlins/grin.gif)

[/ QUOTE ]
When you re-did the transaction, did you request a transfer of yourAccountBalance - 15 from them?

celiboy
10-05-2005, 01:35 AM
How long should it take for a response from customer service regarding the bonus? Sent an email a day and a half ago and no response.

2+2 wannabe
10-05-2005, 01:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
How long should it take for a response from customer service regarding the bonus? Sent an email a day and a half ago and no response.

[/ QUOTE ]

can be anywhere from 8 hours to 2 1/2 days

froggy527
10-05-2005, 02:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
How long should it take for a response from customer service regarding the bonus?

[/ QUOTE ]

I had one of their CS people tell me that if I didn't get
a reply within 24 hours. I should call via the contact
numbers. Also be sure that your mail didn't come back,alot
of people(myself included) have found that their ISP is
blocked due to spam. I was told to use Hotmail which I did
with no problems.

I know that some players say they have had trouble with
the CS of 365. As for myself I have nothing but good things to say about them!

Alex/Mugaaz
10-05-2005, 02:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup. They gave me the wrong amount of bonus and I've been playing email tag with them for about 8 days now. I don't care for this site at all. Funny enough though that it seems the higher games are the juicy ones. The 1/2 & 2/4 games suck.

KKbluff
10-05-2005, 05:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup. They gave me the wrong amount of bonus and I've been playing email tag with them for about 8 days now. I don't care for this site at all. Funny enough though that it seems the higher games are the juicy ones. The 1/2 & 2/4 games suck.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you kids scared of the... Telephone???
(its toll free)

I had the same problem a while back and a quick call solved everything in under 5 minutes.

theben
10-05-2005, 06:51 AM
thats common info any retard who plays at bet365 should know.

bet365 is one of the most easy and best sites to cashout with via neteller.

10-05-2005, 08:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It is in the T&C and well known that you are only allowed one NETeller withdrawl per 30 (I think) day period.

[/ QUOTE ]
I wasn't complaining, I was just letting everyone know just in case they actually needed the money they were going to deposit there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, I knew there was a charge, but didn't realize $15 -- thought it'd be like $1 like the Cryptos. Now I wish I didn't move so much overe there for Oct bonus after just doing Sep bonus.

Thanks for info.

10-05-2005, 08:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you kids scared of the... Telephone???
(its toll free)

I had the same problem a while back and a quick call solved everything in under 5 minutes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bet365's tele service was excellent when I had questions with signup bonus & Sep bonus.

10-05-2005, 08:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
thats common info any retard who plays at bet365 should know.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well those who play it once in a blue moon may not know. And sharing such info and asking questions is sort of the WHOLE FKING POINT OF THIS FORUM!

Thanks for your helpfulness.