PDA

View Full Version : El Diablo has inspired me...(long post but its life changing)

CamusEatsSumTum
10-03-2005, 12:38 PM
When I was a little bit younger I remember that when my grandmother died and my grandfather was unable to care for himself. He lost his right lung in the World War II on the beach at the hands of a Nazi, yet still managed to raise my father and eight other children working as a Baltimore fire fighter for 32 years. My father wanted to move him into our house, but he refused fearing he'd be a burdon. What ending up happening was that volunteer hospice workers ended up coming to his tiny apartment every single day to check up on him, bath and feed him, and give him his medecine.

Diablo's post yesterday about the transitory nature of our each of our lives got me thinking what have I really done to help my fellow man? I am an active member of my church and a true christian. Ive had some problems in the past with high school and Ive always been a bit of a joker, but I would like to start a new day in my life. You always hear about charities on television that give a small portion of the money they collect, and bascially all of this started burying itself on my conscience and has inspired me (please dont laugh) to start and run a Charity.

I realize that this is a big piece of cake for a normal guy like me to bite off, but with some hard work and reseach i should be able to cut into some of the competition. i thought that i would start with a website asking for donations for The Hurricane victims. One of my ideas was that I would not say that I was only giving to Black victims. i dont want to give into labels like other charities that only collect for blacks. does anyone know what government forms i need to fill out to declare my charity, and what is the exact percentage of profits that the law requires you to actually give to the charity you represent? also does anyone know if companies like walmart allow anyone, even small organizations or do they reserve all those little tables for boy scotts and red cross?

i have about 20K of my own money saved up from playing poker that i am willing to invest into this business. i have to admit that i am a very determinite person but i could still use some help if anyone online is interested. think of all the people we can help, and think of how much money is out there waiting to be donated. with terrorists and hurricanes there will always be people in need, and others willing to give their money to help these people.

sorry if this is disorganized, im just getting all my ideas out there. could use some help researching it all. does anyone here have any hands on knowledge or know anyone in the business? one of the problems is that my ride is busted. i guess i can take 5-6K out of that money and buy a new one. does anyone know how much exactly of the money collected has to be given to the charity?

does anyone have any ideas for the future? where will people be giving their money next month? we need to be ahead of the crowd. also does anyone know the most effective way to get website hits? i thought id start by paying people to hand out flyers and maybe visit some churches and ask for time to speak in front of everyone. im going to search amazaon for some books on the charity business.

thanks for your time reading this. we need to help our fellow man. they are someones mother and father. we are all one family.

((lets talk about the issue at hand, not past squabbles))

Thanks

srry if this is bad but what about a charity that doesnt give to minorities? people are a little bit sickened by looters in NO. what if we cut the looters out entirely?

another idea is to start a charity for former muslims (who admit to having terrorist thoughts) or gays who are thinking of converting to christianity.

PoBoy321
10-03-2005, 12:42 PM
tl;dr, but all the same, way to go, kiddo! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

10-03-2005, 12:43 PM
[censored] someone has to do it, so I'll do it.

[ QUOTE ]
what is the exact percentage of profits that the law requires you to actually give to the charity

[/ QUOTE ]

+

[ QUOTE ]
one of the problems is that my ride is busted. i guess i can take 5-6K out of that money and buy a new one.

[/ QUOTE ]

+

[ QUOTE ]
does anyone know how much exactly of the money collected has to be given to the charity?

[/ QUOTE ]

=

I'm not sending anything.

Gl though!

Jorge10
10-03-2005, 12:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not sending anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!

Somehow the original posts just keeps making me think he is going to scam someone. Is this a 60 minutes special in the making?

DoubleDown
10-03-2005, 12:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
does anyone have any ideas for the future? where will people be giving their money next month? we need to be ahead of the crowd.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, pork belly prices have been dropping all morning, which means that everybody is waiting for it to hit rock bottom, so they can buy low. Which means that the people who own the pork belly contracts are saying, "Hey, we're losing all our damn money, and Christmas is around the corner, and I ain't gonna have no money to buy my son the G.I. Joe with the kung-fu grip! And my wife ain't gonna f... my wife ain't gonna make love to me if I got no money!" So they're panicking right now, they're screaming "SELL! SELL!" to get out before the price keeps dropping. They're panicking out there right now, I can feel it.

TheMainEvent
10-03-2005, 12:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Somehow the original posts just keeps making me think he is going to scam someone. Is this a 60 minutes special in the making?

[/ QUOTE ]

I usually assume that anything long-winded and sentimental and ends in a request for money is a scam.

No offense though, that's just my policy.

CamusEatsSumTum
10-03-2005, 12:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I usually assume that anything long-winded and sentimental and ends in a request for money is a scam.

No offense though, that's just my policy.

[/ QUOTE ]

please dont judge me. i just wangted to plan my budget. we need for people to trust eachother.

also, you can send money now to my mom's paypal, im only 16.

its bigmary123@yahoo.com

thanks for everything.

samjjones
10-03-2005, 01:02 PM
I am not up-to-date on the current dogma, but I'm thinking a "true Christian" wouldn't be posting to a gambling message board.

TheMainEvent
10-03-2005, 01:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

its bigmary123@yahoo.com

[/ QUOTE ]

So what exactly is going to happen to my cash once it's in Big Mary's hands?

10-03-2005, 01:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
we need for people to trust eachother.

its bigmary123@yahoo.com

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok now I'm not even suspicious, what a [censored] joke. Dude I'm sorry your ride is [censored] busted and you want a 6k new ride. But [censored] you for trying to pull it over under the premise of a charity. Get a [censored] job you 16 year old loser.

Lamest attempt at quick money scam ever. I hope you're a Christian, at least then you believe in the hell that you're undoubtedly going to.

HopeydaFish
10-03-2005, 01:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I am an active member of my church and a true christian.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I read this I had the sneaking suspicion that what was to follow would include homophobic and/or racist comments...

[ QUOTE ]

srry if this is bad but what about a charity that doesnt give to minorities?

people are a little bit sickened by looters in NO. what if we cut the looters out entirely?

another idea is to start a charity for former muslims (who admit to having terrorist thoughts) or gays who are thinking of converting to christianity.

[/ QUOTE ]

...and I wasn't disappointed.

Yeti
10-03-2005, 01:21 PM
You should have retired this account after your last post.

10-03-2005, 01:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You should have retired this account after your last post.

[/ QUOTE ]

In all fairness, this post is awesome. I really hope this [censored] is true. I had not stumbled across it before so I share... I'm a winner baby! (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=gossip&Number=3240518&Foru m=,All_Forums,&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=3 240518&Search=true&where=&Name=35650&daterange=&ne werval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=# Post3240518)

astroglide
10-03-2005, 01:47 PM
http://www.badbeat.com/tmp/cmx5.jpg

private joker
10-03-2005, 01:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I had not stumbled across it before so I share... I'm a winner baby! (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=gossip&Number=3240518&Foru m=,All_Forums,&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=3 240518&Search=true&where=&Name=35650&daterange=&ne werval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=# Post3240518)

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha!

[ QUOTE ]
I jump over the fence to avoid the min-wage affro security guard whose always stoned

[/ QUOTE ]

Some Christian.

What an a$$hole this guy is. If he's this much of a jackass at 16, can you imagine what it's going to be like standing next to him at the bus stop in 20 years?

YSSCKY (first time I've written that)

KaneKungFu123
10-03-2005, 01:50 PM
felix nitzsche?

MonkeeMan
10-03-2005, 01:51 PM
Is the website up yet?

KaneKungFu123
10-03-2005, 03:35 PM
omg thats awesome.

IndieMatty
10-03-2005, 04:06 PM
I was hoping this thread would be about eating in good restaurants and posting readable threads. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

astroglide
10-03-2005, 04:07 PM
www.leisuretown.com (http://www.leisuretown.com)

gamblore99
10-03-2005, 04:59 PM
best gimmick account ever

Voltron87
10-03-2005, 05:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
srry if this is bad but what about a charity that doesnt give to minorities? people are a little bit sickened by looters in NO. what if we cut the looters out entirely?

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF

Sephus
10-03-2005, 06:25 PM
this is a silly attempt at parody, not a serious request for money.

CamelZoo
10-03-2005, 07:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

srry if i am a waste of life but what about a charity that doesnt give to minorities? people are a little bit sickened by looters in NO because all looters are minorities . what if we cut the looters out entirely?

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

10-03-2005, 07:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
tl;dr, but all the same, way to go, kiddo! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

4_2_it
10-03-2005, 07:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
does anyone have any ideas for the future? where will people be giving their money next month? we need to be ahead of the crowd.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, pork belly prices have been dropping all morning, which means that everybody is waiting for it to hit rock bottom, so they can buy low. Which means that the people who own the pork belly contracts are saying, "Hey, we're losing all our damn money, and Christmas is around the corner, and I ain't gonna have no money to buy my son the G.I. Joe with the kung-fu grip! And my wife ain't gonna f... my wife ain't gonna make love to me if I got no money!" So they're panicking right now, they're screaming "SELL! SELL!" to get out before the price keeps dropping. They're panicking out there right now, I can feel it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the tip, I made a killing today. Any thoughts on tomorrow's orange crop report?